PDA

View Full Version : FPC Sanibel - Friday Lunch run

bluellama
03-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks to a amazing invitation from BobtheBuilder, my Dad and I were lucky enough to spend the day on Predator for the FPC Sanibel Lunch Run.
Bob's Canadian crew for Friday also included APBA Offshore racers, and TUFF boat builders Mark and Dana Weigl.
A few minutes into the run, Bob proved once again why he is the Canadian Ambassador to South West Florida, stopping to pick up 5 more passengers.
We had a great lunch at Cabbage Key with Jackie, Stu, Laura and Bruno from FPC, and Elizabeth from Beer Money.
Bob, thanks again for a memorable day, being able to spend time with my Dad on your boat was an experience that neither of us will soon forget.

Jassman
03-21-2010, 09:46 AM
looks like an awesome time.. That Kemosabi looks like a awesome boat..what make is that...joking..seriously, is that a 41 or 47..thanks

.38Special
03-21-2010, 09:49 AM

Jassman
03-21-2010, 10:03 AM

Thanks... thats what I thought.. nice and long..:cheers2:

Bobthebuilder
03-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks, Steve. Nice to meet your dad and have some time with you as well as Mark and Dana and various FPC members again. We had a fantastic ride both Friday with you and Saturday on the club run down to Everglades City.
Keep well, my friend. :)
Bob

Tom A.
03-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Is that Jerry's Donzi CC I see in pic 6?!

phragle
03-21-2010, 09:57 PM
You ever notice that no matter what pic you see Bob in, he ALWAYS has that same grin on his face...

Bobthebuilder
03-21-2010, 10:58 PM
You ever notice that no matter what pic you see Bob in, he ALWAYS has that same grin on his face...

LOL. I only grin when I'm aboard a boat ! :)

Bobthebuilder
03-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Is that Jerry's Donzi CC I see in pic 6?!

No Tom. That is Bill Lemanske's 34 Fountain CC. There was a Deep Impact CC there as well but did not make the Friday lunch run.

bluellama
03-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Tommy, DagoFast a 38 zr w/700's, was there, but I didn't see any other Donzi's Friday.

bluellama
03-22-2010, 08:40 AM

Bob was grinning when he pulled up, and he was grinning when we left him 8 hours later :D
His great attitude set the tone for the entire day ..... :bump:

bluellama
03-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Here is some more pics from Friday......

Jesse James
03-22-2010, 11:01 PM
thanks for sharing.... love the shots of Kemosabe..... i hope the stars align one day when the owner of it wants to sell and I can afford to buy..... allezx vite is also on that short list...

BRD
03-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Tommy, DagoFast a 38 zr w/700's, was there, but I didn't see any other Donzi's Friday.

Love the paint on that Donzi .... he keeps it on the canal leading into Fish-Tale on FMB where I keep my 24 ...... Nice lookin boat .

bill63
03-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Love the paint on that Donzi .... he keeps it on the canal leading into Fish-Tale on FMB where I keep my 24 ...... Nice lookin boat .

thats rob d'angelo's boat, another michigan boy

Ms PatriYacht
03-23-2010, 09:53 AM
thats rob d'angelo's boat, another michigan boy

seemed like MI was out in full force, Bill on the CC and John on the Apache are home boys also

Steve glad your dad got to enjoy the day and Bob's hospitality is second to none, sharing something like that with your dad makes a good day, GREAT and one to remember forever.

bill63
03-23-2010, 12:46 PM
seemed like MI was out in full force, Bill on the CC and John on the Apache are home boys also

Steve glad your dad got to enjoy the day and Bob's hospitality is second to none, sharing something like that with your dad makes a good day, GREAT and one to remember forever.

We had a blast on the run friday with my boat, and on saturday we ran in Michigan's "Big Ken" & Karen Trelfa's outerlimits with world and national offshore champ Jeff Haylett, btw Jeff drove my fountain cc on friday and got us first to cabbage key, not bad for a center console and a ex champ.

Salesmanship
03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
We had a blast on the run friday with my boat, and on saturday we ran in Michigan's "Big Ken" & Karen Trelfa's outerlimits with world and national offshore champ Jeff Haylett, btw Jeff drove my fountain cc on friday and got us first to cabbage key, not bad for a center console and a ex champ.

Just think how much better it could have been if you were in that new Nor-Tech! :cheers2:

bill63
03-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Just think how much better it could have been if you were in that new Nor-Tech! :cheers2:

hell, if we were in that new nor-tech cc we might have been the first to everglades city:driving:

Ms PatriYacht
03-23-2010, 11:43 PM

Bill you SUCK:biggrinjester::D:biggrinjester::D man I wish I was in to drugs:kiss: see you this summer