PDA

View Full Version : is Anyone's Boat NOT For Sales?

Baja Fresh
03-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Seems like every thread lately starts out with someone asking a question and ends up with a bunch of posts saying "bla bla, BTW my boat is for sale".

Just an observation but it makes me sad to see. I get so much enjoyment out of my boat and am lucky enough (for now) to not be in a position where I have to sell it. I feel bad for those who can no longer enjoy this great hobby.

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Our boat isn't for sale. I think when Rob dies he wants to be buried in it. :leaving:

Tough time for many right now.

OldSchool
03-05-2010, 04:22 PM
None of my boats are for sale.

By the way, Is anyone looking for an old Corvette??? :rofl: :rofl::sifone::sifone:

Just playin. I know what you mean and it's difficult for us. It's not our goal to over-moderate this board. It is the end of a very long and hard winter. All of us here at SeriousOffshore.com will be thrilled when the weather gets warm and people will be able to go boating and post about it!!!:willy_nilly::)

All of you people from Florida need not comment on this!!:kiss:

T2x
03-05-2010, 04:25 PM
. All of us here at SeriousOffshore.com will be thrilled when the weather gets warm and people will be able to go boating and post about it!!

All of you people from Florida need not comment on this!!

Have you checked the temperature in Florida lately?

Geronimo36
03-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Mine's not for sale either! :)

Then again, if someone came along and wanted to offer me a strong amount of money for it, I'd be foolish not to let her go...even if I'd later regret it.. ;)

OldSchool
03-05-2010, 04:28 PM

That's true Rich!!!! I froze my azz off down there two weeks ago on the poker run. We had to wear jackets!!!!:rolleyes::sifone::smash:

Geronimo36
03-05-2010, 04:29 PM
That's true Rich!!!! I froze my azz off down there two weeks ago on the poker run. We had to wear jackets!!!!:rolleyes::sifone::smash:

Someone I know in Ft. Lauderdale told me he was wearing a sweater this morning! :leaving::bump:

50's in NJ this weekend!!!:USA:

Sea-Dated
03-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Everything is for sale.

For the right price. Even my Cafe'. Even though it is not listed for sale, if someone is looking for one, I would entertain offers.

pullmytrigger
03-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I wish someone would steal my boat.....the agreed value insurance is double what its worth.....

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:30 PM

No. And we're not going to. Oh, and we don't want any of you posting it either until it's below 65. :sifone:

I was there last week. 3 days in the mid-70's then it dropped.

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Everything is for sale.

For the right price. Even my Cafe'. Even though it is not listed for sale, if someone is looking for one, I would entertain offers.

That's cause you're having a new addition to your family soon and you have to sell all your toys. :sifone::leaving: How much longer?

ApacheRob
03-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Our boat isn't for sale. I think when Rob dies he wants to be buried in it. :leaving:

Tough time for many right now.

I couldnt have said it better myself:iagree:
The Chief will never be for sale.:leaving:

Geronimo36
03-05-2010, 04:34 PM
No f'ing way Barb!!! :) My 2nd will be here in a few weeks :eek::bump::seeya:

ufix1
03-05-2010, 04:36 PM
@ a certain Price all is for sale , altough i think that really wont ever be the case , we love our boats and wot let them go.

cigdaze
03-05-2010, 04:44 PM

By the way, Is anyone looking for an old Corvette??? :rofl: :rofl::sifone::sifone:

Just playin. I know what you mean and it's difficult for us. It's not our goal to over-moderate this board. It is the end of a very long and hard winter. All of us here at SeriousOffshore.com will be thrilled when the weather gets warm and people will be able to go boating and post about it!!!:willy_nilly::)

All of you people from Florida need not comment on this!!:kiss:

Hey! There was fvckin' frost on the ground this morning!
Ya, really. In March.

And no, my boat is very much NOT for sale. :D

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:46 PM
No f'ing way Barb!!! :) My 2nd will be here in a few weeks :eek::bump::seeya:

Oh I know you're not selling any of your toys Frank. That was directed right at Matt! :sifone: He's knows I'm just busting his chops. He's soon to be a first time daddy here soon.

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Hey! There was fvckin' frost on the ground this morning!
Ya, really. In March.

We are all laughing our azzes off too when that happens. :kiss:

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:48 PM

Well, you know what Little Bunny says sweetie....never say never. That's not our plan anyway.

Sea-Dated
That's cause you're having a new addition to your family soon and you have to sell all your toys. :sifone::leaving: How much longer?

1 month from today. :eek::eek:

cigdaze
We are all laughing our azzes off too when that happens. :kiss:

Thanks. :kiss:

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:49 PM
1 month from today. :eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

It'll be all good daddy! Get your sleep now (since there's no reason to stay awake anyway :eek:).

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Thanks. :kiss:

I need to go back to the pictures you posted of boating around when, New Year's Eve??? You have barely boated this winter. And it's too hot to boat in the summer. :sifone:

OldSchool
03-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Well, you know what Little Bunny says sweetie....never say never.

Awe.......nevermind. :D:sifone::cheers2::cheers2::rofl::rofl:

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Awe.......nevermind. :D:sifone::cheers2::cheers2::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

cigdaze
03-05-2010, 05:05 PM
I need to go back to the pictures you posted of boating around when, New Year's Eve??? You have barely boated this winter. And it's too hot to boat in the summer. :sifone:

I've only gone out like 5 or 6 times this winter, and we had to wear jackets.
It's killin' me.

:cheers2:

OldSchool
03-05-2010, 05:06 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO. I had typed out a few questions that I wanted you to ask Lil Bunny for me.....but then backspaced them out. :D:sifone::rofl:

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 05:08 PM
LMAO. I had typed out a few questions that I wanted you to ask Lil Bunny for me.....but then backspaced them out. :D:sifone::rofl:

Yeah, you're on your own there sweetie. She's talked to Nancy a few times this week she said on FB.

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 05:09 PM
It's killin' me.

Now where did I lay that violin???????????????? :leaving::leaving:

OldSchool
03-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, you're on your own there sweetie. She's talked to Nancy a few times this week she said on FB.

Have I ever told you......nevermind:sifone::sifone:

They have been conversing....something about fitness BS or something:confused::confused:

ChiefApache
03-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Have I ever told you......nevermind:sifone::sifone:

They have been conversing....something about fitness BS or something:confused::confused:

Yeah, she joined Fitworks and is doing P90X. She starts drinking any less I'm gonna have to find a new friend. :sifone:

Nortechnorth
03-05-2010, 05:39 PM
My cat is very much for sale. 100% freshwater. Low maintenance. I own it free and clear. So trades are ok. See attached pic. Good all around cat. Just a little too hairy for me as I'm getting a little older and starting a family. Insurance is very managable. Small cat that doesn't need permits to move around. Cat'astrophe described it as a racy pleasure cat, whatever that means. Complete, running, functional package with the exception of two missing nuts.

OldSchool
03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Yeah, she joined Fitworks and is doing P90X. She starts drinking any less I'm gonna have to find a new friend. :sifone:

I'm on day 12 of no drinkie time and working out. Lost 14 lbs. so far. Gotta slim down before I break out my new leopard skin print thong/speedo bathing suit.:ack2::ack2::ack2::sifone:

OK, I would say that this thread has been officially hi-jacked!:sifone::cheers2:

Geronimo36
03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Oh I know you're not selling any of your toys Frank. That was directed right at Matt! :sifone:

I know, jus playin.. :)

Geronimo36
03-05-2010, 05:43 PM
It's killin' me.

Odly enough...even though it's been a snowy winter here it hasn't been a bitter winter here. :willy_nilly:

But as it goes it always seems to be winter one week and summer the next... we skip spring. Marina opens up in a little over a month! :driving:

Spicy
03-05-2010, 05:47 PM

:driving: :cheers2:

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/classifieds/index.php?page=out&id=786

Thanks For Looking!!!:bump: :eek:

Spicy
03-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I have mine for Sale but will stimulate the Econmoy with a swift new PURCHASE!!!!

elvisali
03-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Minie isnt for sale...but thats because I just bought it:)

kvscarab38
03-05-2010, 06:14 PM
No. And we're not going to. Oh, and we don't want any of you posting it either until it's below 65. :sifone:

I was there last week. 3 days in the mid-70's then it dropped.
hey willtalk to u this summer here for winter coldest winter in 80 years sucks big time no global warming brought old boat has been too cold for me to use im a fair weather boater high today 63
`

ImaPoser
03-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Minie isnt for sale...but thats because I just bought it:)

Yeah, I always wait at least two months after buying something before officially putting it up for sale.
Last boat was just put out there to see what would happen and someone bought the dang thing!:eek: Missed the season last year due to it. :(

Slandrew
03-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Mine is not for sale:seeya:I enjoy it to the point where I've put more into the boat in 1 season $$$then I could sell it for:rolleyes:

FASTERDAD
03-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Seems like every thread lately starts out with someone asking a question and ends up with a bunch of posts saying "bla bla, BTW my boat is for sale".

Just an observation but it makes me sad to see. I get so much enjoyment out of my boat and am lucky enough (for now) to not be in a position where I have to sell it. I feel bad for those who can no longer enjoy this great hobby.Ours is not for sale unless someone wants to pay ten times what we paid,that's what it would cost just to replace it and I don't have it!:)

Buoy
03-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Mine hasn't run in over two years, but it's not for sale.
May just be a hunk of fiberglass to some, but I'm getting closer, and she'll likely be with me to my grave.
But, I'll probably buy another to put in next to her, sick twisted guy that I am.

Sydwayz
03-06-2010, 01:44 AM
My Mini Hawk is not for sale.

But my Active Thunder is!

sweet addiction
03-06-2010, 02:09 AM
Love boating and my brother and many close friends all have boats. Mine is forsale but I am ready to move up into something bigger. I am not willing to take a hit on trading it in so the only way to move up is to sell and then buy. Business has never been better, I am glad it supports my hobby. :sifone:

Just an observation but it makes me sad to see. I get so much enjoyment out of my boat and am lucky enough (for now) to not be in a position where I have to sell it. I feel bad for those who can no longer enjoy this great hobby.

phragle
03-06-2010, 02:55 AM
Dude, there's been whole boat companies for sale, just ask Reggie..... Brunswick had to basically GIVE him baja

BRD
03-06-2010, 09:47 AM

Did you REALLY just say this pal ? REALLY ??? :icon_bs::sifone:

Biggus
03-06-2010, 09:56 AM
My Ciggie is not for sale either. Everything is done to my liking, it works very well and is relatively inexpensive to own.

fund razor
03-06-2010, 10:01 AM
<------Not for sale. :)

bajabob 718
03-06-2010, 10:10 AM
my boats are all paid for plan to have alot of fun this summer :cheers2:

hotjava66
03-06-2010, 10:40 AM
I just bought mine a couple days ago so its definately NOT for sale

Blue Oval
03-06-2010, 11:29 AM
The 29 PQ is not for sale, but if there was a sweet deal to trade up to a 38 PQ it might happen!

Wrinkleface
03-06-2010, 11:31 AM
The 29 PQ is not for sale, but if there was a sweet deal to trade up to a 38 PQ it might happen!

do it Sally!!!!!:sifone:

Blue Oval
03-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Have not found that sweet deal yet!!!!!!!!!!!I can't keep my wife out of Florida, maybe I would get some of her wage to pay for the upgrade!

Macklin
03-06-2010, 11:48 AM

I'm guilty of this. But it is certainly not because I no longer feel enjoyment from it. Far from it! This boat is my amusement park ride on the water. :driving: I don't have to sell, but might list it because I've been thinking about a change.

Then again, I've already sent my registation in for JOTJ and look forward to logging more than 20 hours THIS summer. :seeya:

Uncle Dave
03-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Neither of my 2 boats are for sale.

I can always earn more money, but I can NEVER have enough fun.

One took 10 years to tweak improve and pay for
The other took 6 months to build to my specs. (and will take another 10 to pay for)

Im not getting off either for a while.

Rational - no, but then again love never is......

UD

Ratickle
03-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I have four. Two are for sale. Am looking to buy another though....:sifone:

lucky strike
03-07-2010, 02:16 PM
4 sale

.38Special
03-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Have not found that sweet deal yet!!!!!!!!!!!I can't keep my wife out of Florida, maybe I would get some of her wage to pay for the upgrade!

I've got it guys. Blue Oval buys my boat, I'll buy Tracy's boat and then he can upgrade to that new one I saw him checking out in Miami! Problem solved:)

Buoy
03-07-2010, 04:01 PM
4 sale

I LOVE it!
But, I've made a promise to myself to finish my boat before I go buying another.
As I said earlier, I'll keep my Pantera for the rest of my life, but I doubt she will be the only boat I ever own in the rest of my years.

CRC
03-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Knot 4 sail......:)

38fountainSC
03-07-2010, 06:28 PM
<-----Not for sale either to much fun.

lucky strike
03-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I LOVE it!

I do to, but it's time for me to move on.
I've enjoyed it for 4 years, it's time for someone else to.

LS

Tank
03-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Ours is...kinda. Sell or don't sell. Both have their advantages. I at least need to keep it til after desert storm. :sifone: and I won't give it away for a price that isn't fair. So, I'll just have to keep using it if it doesn't sell. The pain of it all!! :sifone:

glh
03-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Nothing for sale now but tomorrow is another day!!!

http://limestonedev.com/mti/stuff2.jpg

SKATIN
03-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Can't sell mine! Can't afford to upgrade!

BY U BOY
03-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Mines not for sale yet. And even then it will only be to buy a bigger one:USA:

baywatch
03-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Not for sale.

FULL FORCE
03-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Mine is not for sale, nobody wants this heavy TRS turd anyway!! Besides me!

sweet addiction
03-07-2010, 11:12 PM
I like this. Tomorrow is another day and there is always a price tag on everything. :sifone:

Nothing for sale now but tomorrow is another day!!!

http://limestonedev.com/mti/stuff2.jpg

Griff
03-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Mine is not for sale either, but I would always think about a serious offer.

Big Time
03-08-2010, 10:04 AM
I had a for sale sign on mine all of last season but never really listed it. It will be for sale again this season, but being that I pulled the engine this winter and replaced just about everything, I'm probably going to have it for a couple of more seasons....but if anyone wants to make an offer....

Bobcat
03-08-2010, 02:10 PM
I'll give you four Red Garter coupons and a stripper to be named later !!:sifone:

Big Time
03-08-2010, 02:38 PM
I'll give you four Red Garter coupons and a stripper to be named later !!:sifone:

SOLD!! :smash:

Bobcat
03-08-2010, 02:53 PM
:sifone:

Baja Fresh
03-09-2010, 12:11 AM
I at least need to keep it til after desert storm. :sifone:

Tank, you have to wait until after the Catalina Ski Race/Rum Run. Oh and then after the SCOPE Poker Run. Well may as well until after the San Diego Poker Run. And then you may as well wait until after the next Desert Storm. And then...... :D

Baja Fresh
03-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Knot 4 sail......:)

Cool name for a boat!