PDA

View Full Version : Best friends.

catastrophe
02-24-2010, 08:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoTJItSPt0

Maybe this will explain why some Canadians on here have such an interest in the well being of our great neighbour.:):):)

MacGyver
02-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Wow, I had no idea that 90% of all Canadians lived within 100 miles of the US border. Lots of interesting facts.

cigdaze
02-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Quebec aside, those Canucks are alright.
:)

pullmytrigger
02-25-2010, 11:01 AM
pretty good vid.....one of the shots of the Highway of Heroes with the Canadian flags draped all over was a bridge here in town.....were up to what, 146 lost in Afghanistan now and it seems more people assemble on those bridges every time....

Wrinkleface
02-25-2010, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoTJItSPt0

Maybe this will explain why some Canadians on here have such an interest in the well being of our great neighbour.:):):)

Talk'n 2 Terry SLobo the other day, he said NT loves our Canadian boat buyers!!!!:sifone:

Wobble
02-25-2010, 01:27 PM

10-4 on that, worst financial screwing of my life came thanks to a company from Quebec and their fvcked up legal system.

100k Lesson learnt:mad:

catastrophe
02-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Quebec is an embarrassment to the good people of this country.

catastrophe
02-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Talk'n 2 Terry SLobo the other day, he said NT loves our Canadian boat buyers!!!!:sifone:

Might have something to do with NT being represented by the hardest working boat agency around in DOUBLE R PERFORMANCE.

( It comes easier when they are representing a great product and great people behind them)

Terry's and RR successes are very much well deserved.:cheers2:

bluellama
02-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Great video.
Thanks for posting it.

glassdave
02-25-2010, 02:58 PM
hey that was pretty cool, thanks for posting it.

Airpacker
02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Wow, I had no idea that 90% of all Canadians lived within 100 miles of the US border. Lots of interesting facts.

Have you seen whats north of the 50th parallel? :)

Housing http://www.teachersparadise.com/ency/en/media/0/0c/igloo.jpg

Grocery shopping http://www.newscientist.com/blog/shortsharpscience/uploaded_images/grolar-777201.jpg

Traffic congestion http://photos.thefirstpost.co.uk/assets/library/080127picoftheday--124462609929596700.jpg

I mean, who the heck would want to live in Canada anyways ? :)

Wrinkleface
02-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Might have something to do with NT being represented by the hardest working boat agency around in DOUBLE R PERFORMANCE.

( It comes easier when they are representing a great product and great people behind them)

Terry's and RR successes are very much well deserved.:cheers2:

Have a friend Alec that bought the 53 foot Airborne "ICEMAN" from them up on Lake Charlevoix & has just had an awesome relationship w/ Peter & Raymond!!!:)

catastrophe
02-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Have a friend Alec that bought the 53 foot Airborne "ICEMAN" from them up on Lake Charlevoix & has just had an awesome relationship w/ Peter & Raymond!!!:)

Watch them in 2010 and see where hard work and honesty in deal making get you.

Iceman was a Hotel on water!

There was a PRA run on Lake Ontario on a very rough day a few years back.

One boat stayed out in it.

ICEMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrinkleface
02-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Watch them in 2010 and see where hard work and honesty in deal making get you.

Iceman was a Hotel on water!

There was a PRA run on Lake Ontario on a very rough day a few years back.

One boat stayed out in it.

ICEMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last 2 years at Boyne Thunder it has been rough & the Iceman has just powered right thru the nasty crap!!! comes back dry every X!!!!:sifone:

Dominic
02-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Quebec is an embarrassment to the good people of this country.

wow... I like how you put everyone from Quebec in the same boat

edit : sorry, I wanted to go see Rochette skating, and because i do not want this thread to change from its original subject, I tried to keep everything in the same post. Do people really hate us that much? I know there is a minority of people from quebec that want to separate... but on two different votes they lost. There must be a lot more than this to embarass all the other good canadians... I'm sure you have more experience than I do to be able to tell this, and you're probably 2/2,5 times older than me, so it must count. I just wanted to say, I was a bit shocked to see this tonight, and didn't know we were that bad.

p.s. sorry if my english is a bit hard to understand sometimes, I'm one of the embarassment and French is what we talk at home.

Bonne nuit les amis (have a good night)

pullmytrigger
02-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Im not sure which is worse......a political party started (in Quebec) in which its sole purpose is to break up the country OR a country so effed up it actually allows such a party to exist......do you think a party like this would be allowed in the States????.....if some State wanted to separate from the US the ringleaders would be probably charged with treason and be thrown in jail and or assassinated......

and the separatists lost on two votes to separate.....until when????......the next vote?......are we just going to keep having votes until they win???.....how many votes do you get????.....and for a "minority" the Party Quebecois sure holds a lot of seats.

fund razor
02-26-2010, 06:55 AM

edit : sorry, I wanted to go see Rochette skating, and because i do not want this thread to change from its original subject, I tried to keep everything in the same post. Do people really hate us that much? I know there is a minority of people from quebec that want to separate... but on two different votes they lost. There must be a lot more than this to embarass all the other good canadians... I'm sure you have more experience than I do to be able to tell this, and you're probably 2/2,5 times older than me, so it must count. I just wanted to say, I was a bit shocked to see this tonight, and didn't know we were that bad.

p.s. sorry if my english is a bit hard to understand sometimes, I'm one of the embarassment and French is what we talk at home.

I know that Nick and Alec meant no disrespect. I am sorry that you were made to feel bad. Like any stereotype, I understand when you say it doesn't fit all.
I think that the guy from Ontario and the guy from Florida were just playing. Alec had done some smack talk about the US/Canada game, and I think that the Quebec jokes were a diffusion from the smack talk. Common "enemy" and all that. I know that they would not have wanted to offend anyone.

I think that the stereotype of a French speaking, elitest, separatist Quebec is fairly prevalent in the US. Probably not any more so than the stereotype of the "ugly american" english speaking idiot in Quebec.

When I hear how my countrymen are sometimes perceived it bothers me. I am sure that these Quebec comments upset you and I hope that you understand that we are not an anti-Quebec place and people will take your feelings to heart. :cheers2:

catastrophe
02-26-2010, 07:03 AM
im not sure which is worse......a political party started (in quebec) in which its sole purpose is to break up the country or a country so effed up it actually allows such a party to exist......do you think a party like this would be allowed in the states????.....if some state wanted to separate from the us the ringleaders would be probably charged with treason and be thrown in jail and or assassinated......

And the separatists lost on two votes to separate.....until when????......the next vote?......are we just going to keep having votes until they win???.....how many votes do you get????.....and for a "minority" the party quebecois sure holds a lot of seats.

exactly what i meant.....thank you

fund razor
02-26-2010, 07:07 AM
How about that Rochette story. Having recenty lost my mom that really choked me up. Congrats on her bronze and may her mom rest in peace.

catastrophe
02-26-2010, 07:18 AM
I know that Nick and Alec meant no disrespect. I am sorry that you were made to feel bad. Like any stereotype, I understand when you say it doesn't fit all.
I think that the guy from Ontario and the guy from Florida were just playing. Alec had done some smack talk about the US/Canada game, and I think that the Quebec jokes were a diffusion from the smack talk. Common "enemy" and all that. I know that they would not have wanted to offend anyone.

I think that the stereotype of a French speaking, elitest, separatist Quebec is fairly prevalent in the US. Probably not any more so than the stereotype of the "ugly american" english speaking idiot in Quebec.

When I hear how my countrymen are sometimes perceived it bothers me. I am sure that these Quebec comments upset you and I hope that you understand that we are not an anti-Quebec place and people will take your feelings to heart. :cheers2:

John

My comments arent directed at individual people , of course.
And my pure hate of what we Canadians put up with is as much directed at our federal government as much as Quebec itself for even ALLOWING a province to have a vote to secceed this country.

The good people of the USA would put up with this situation for one millisecond and riot in the streets.
To have a leader of a province stand up and berate a country that feeds them cherries to keep their mouths shut makes me puke.

I cant imagine how the USA would put up with having to listen to a foreign language everytime a formal announcement was made.
With french spoken first.

You know how much I get upset with the polarization of Democrat / Republican comments on here.
Well pretend EVERYONE in Quebec was a DEMOCRAT and voted and acted like Nancy Pelosi.
Have you got that vision in your mind ??????????

I despise their existence.

catastrophe
02-26-2010, 07:20 AM

If you dont want to be in the same boat.........move.

catastrophe
02-26-2010, 07:32 AM

I read on here , the feelings of members towards illegal immigrants that eat off the plate of those that work for what they eat, how they burden your taxes with protecting them and paying their way which you shouldnt have to do.

They should take away every beret thats worn in Quebec and replace it with a sombrero.That would help visualize my point.

"Viva La Difference"...should be replaced with..." Fit in or Fucck Off"

fund razor
02-26-2010, 07:58 AM
A member of our forum community made his discomfort clear.
I was trying to build bridges as a representative of the forum. But that's clearly not what you want in this case.

If a bunch of illegal mexican immigrants join SOS, and openly express hurt feelings about how we talk about them... we'll have to tone that argument down, too.
I'm going to politely leave this thread before things go bad.

Have a good day.

catastrophe
02-26-2010, 08:02 AM
A member of our forum community made his discomfort clear.
I was trying to build bridges as a representative of the forum. But that's clearly not what you want in this case.

If a bunch of illegal mexican immigrants join SOS, and openly express hurt feelings about how we talk about them... we'll have to tone that argument down, too.
I'm going to politely leave this thread before things go bad.

Have a good day.

I'm finished. Enjoy your day bud.:kiss::):)

cigdaze
02-26-2010, 09:26 AM

As with any generalization, there will be exceptions. No disrespect to you personally, but generally speaking, you have to admit that Quebec is not exactly held in the highest regard - neither by the U.S. and apparently not by Canadians who are not from Quebec. It's a French thing, and a separationist thing. It's kind of like Louisiana, ya sure there are some great folks that are from there, but still, It's Louisiana. [intended purely in jest]
:D :)

Wrinkleface
02-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Deep breath everybody!!!! Hey, Alec & Cig were on a MoFo boat!!!:biggrinjester: Lucky buggers!!!:toetap05:

bluellama
02-26-2010, 12:07 PM
I am currently sitting 30 minutes from the Quebec border, and 30 minutes from the New York border. I know good people from New York and good people from Quebec.
I have never met a New Yorker who despised my existance as an English speaking Canadian, I wish I could say the same thing about the Quebecois.

Airpacker
02-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Dominic, please understand that this is not directed at you unless you are a supporter of Les Separatists.

Oh boy, now here is a topic where I am indisputably qualified to comment with pure and unadulterated hatred. While not directed at any particular individual but rather an entire "community", hatred is exactly what I harbour. That community is not the french speaking inhabitant of Quebec but rather the arrogant, self important, hypicritical hard core separatist legions.

My sir name is Rodrigue. To this day I have direct blood relatives all over north america. From the east coast to the west coast and from the far north of Canada to the Bayou country of Louisianna but the majority are in Quebec, Vermont and New Hampshire. We have spread far and wide :)

My father's family emmigrated from Portugal in the 1400's to France and then via the not yet USA to "New France" which became Quebec in 1642 so yes, we do have a little experience with the Quebecois.
My dad and uncle and one of four aunts left La Belle Province in 1949 to make a better life for themselves. They did not speak one word of English when they arrived in Toronto. Why? because speaking English in school was against the rules and grounds for severe corporal punishment at the hands of the Priests and Nuns who ran the schools.
Myself and my sibblings and cousins are the first generation on non primarily French speakers in our immediate family. Matter of fact, outside of ordering a beer and some poutine, I am pretty much French illiterate.

Quebec has to be one of if not THE most racist, bigotted and hypocritcal places on the planet earth. They scream out for respect all the while disrespecting those who call them countrymen. They enact laws FORCING english speaking families to send their children to French only schools. They enact laws that make English signs illegal in public.
They cry discrimination while discriminating against all things not French.

The entire concept of "Pure Wool" Quebecois makes my father want to puke.
As he said to me many times whist listening to the great Quebecer Treasonous Azzhat Lucien "One Legger" Bouchard rattle on about the "Pure French " culture and how being their own country was their devine destiny. "That piece of chit should be tried for treason and shot immediately". "Pure French? is he kidding. Who does he think the the original French settlers and explorers were screwing? Did they bring dainty French ladies with them from Europe? No, they screwed Natives, wild life or each other!" "Pure as the driven chit at the bottom of the pile outside the barn " he would say :)

The fact that as a result of having Prime Minister after Prime Minister from Quebec, we now have a province consisting of 20% of the populace holding the other 80% of the country hostage and always crying about the wrongs done to them is a national disgrace.
The fact that the Bloc Quebecois exists is a disgrace. The fact they are allowed to hold seats in OUR FEDERAL PARLIMENT is a disgrace.
The fact that they are relected every time we have an election shows the total disdain the majority of Quebecers have for the rest of OUR great country.

The only reason "they" voted to stay in Canada was because without "US", they would be financially ruined within one year. Thats right, the Great Canadian Taxpayer TEET would run dry. No more money for the squeaky wheel separatists.

No sir, I have NO patience for Les Separitistes, none. I would much perfer to see them lined up and shot as the treasonous bastards that they truely are. Even those that I call members of my own family that have chosen to join their ranks.

pullmytrigger
02-26-2010, 02:08 PM
The point is (to me) is that Canada is a vast geographical country......by road its 4500 miles coast to coast.....if you drove 500mi a day it would take 9 days to get across it..... it takes 3 days to cross Ontario alone.......what happens is there is huge regional differences.....a fisherman in Nova Scotia doesn't have alot in common with a wheat farmer in Saskatchewan just like I don't have a lot in common with somebody in the Arctic......its a huge country WE ALL have our differences GET OVER IT!!!!.....oh but not Quebec......they are a "distinct " society and thus want to separate.....what next?...the Bloc Manitoba?......the Bloc British Columbia?......nice country....gimmie a break

And how can Canada be taken seriously at an international level when we have a recognised Political Party whose sole purpose is to break the country up....where else in the WORLD do you have that?????......Imagine if you were a world leader on the other side of the table from Canada at some Summit talking among yourselves......"Oh yeah Canada.....politically they have the Conservative Party the Liberal Party and the break up the country party......the what?......the break up the country party....seriously?......yep......and they allow that???.....yes.....are those guys for effing real? wtf are they doing???.....I know, Ive never heard of that either its really wierd, I can't take anything they say seriously......."

catastrophe
02-26-2010, 03:32 PM
The point is (to me) is that Canada is a vast geographical country......by road its 4500 miles coast to coast.....if you drove 500mi a day it would take 9 days to get across it..... it takes 3 days to cross Ontario alone.......what happens is there is huge regional differences.....a fisherman in Nova Scotia doesn't have alot in common with a wheat farmer in Saskatchewan just like I don't have a lot in common with somebody in the Arctic......its a huge country WE ALL have our differences GET OVER IT!!!!.....oh but not Quebec......they are a "distinct " society and thus want to separate.....what next?...the Bloc Manitoba?......the Bloc British Columbia?......nice country....gimmie a break

And how can Canada be taken seriously at an international level when we have a recognised Political Party whose sole purpose is to break the country up....where else in the WORLD do you have that?????......Imagine if you were a world leader on the other side of the table from Canada at some Summit talking among yourselves......"Oh yeah Canada.....politically they have the Conservative Party the Liberal Party and the break up the country party......the what?......the break up the country party....seriously?......yep......and they allow that???.....yes.....are those guys for effing real? wtf are they doing???.....I know Ive never heard of that its really wierd, I can't take anything they say seriously......."

Every one of them should be shot DEAD.

ar15meister
02-26-2010, 03:41 PM
What alot of people forget is exactly what Sean said.

Most Canadians couldnt give a rats ass if Quebec ever separated. They do however care about the fact that the plan was to separate without taking their portion of the national debt.

If they did that they would have been the most highly taxed people on the face of the earth as opposed to the way things are now where Quebec gets a seriously disporportionate amount of the country's wealth and has a favourable amount of seats in the house of commons which again is not based on logic but instead is based on politics.

I think Alec calling Quebec an embarassment is more calling the entire political situation an 'embarassment' as opposed to saying that he is embarassed by the people there (although some of them are involved politically).

Being from Toronto I hear alot of jabs at Ontario from my buddies and clients out in the West. Toronto in particular has a reputaion of being a town of elitist liberal/socialist V8 hating freedom hating gun grabbers who could care less about the rest of Canada. I would compare it to the stereotypical view of New York City in the USA for you American guys.

There is truth there but it doesnt mean that a guy like me who owns 4 V8 vehicles as well as enough guns to make your everyday liberal wet his/her panties cant live there and be a proud Torontonian because this is where I grew up and it is my home.

Just because Quebec is an issue politcally and the 'issue' angers taxpayers doesnt mean it isnt a wonderful place with a large majority of good hardworking people.

ar15meister
02-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Every one of them should be shot DEAD.

tell us how you really feel!;)

lol

Ted
02-26-2010, 04:49 PM
HEY! My Mom was born in Montreal!

Thank God she left :sifone::cheers2:

Bobcat
02-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Hee Hee !

HaxbySpeed
02-26-2010, 08:29 PM
As much as Toronto or any other place gets jabbed at they will never incur the type of universal anger felt by the rest of the country towards Quebec. Quebec has done a wonderful job of turning an entire country against themselves by forcing their one sided narrowmindedness on the masses. I personally love not being able to purchase a large assortment of products because it is illegal to sell anything here without a french lable, and being forced to take 8 or 9 years of french in school, well not even really french, it's their own special version. Or how 'bout being forced to spend additional ten's of millions of dollars to make the olympics bilingual because we have two national languages. I could go on and on but it makes me F'n crazy!!
phuckin phucks!

I gotta have a drink now..

Wrinkleface
02-26-2010, 08:30 PM
As much as Toronto or any other place gets jabbed at they will never incur the type of universal anger felt by the rest of the country towards Quebec. Quebec has done a wonderful job of turning an entire country against themselves by forcing their one sided narrowmindedness on the masses. I personally love not being able to purchase a large assortment of products because it is illegal to sell anything here without a french lable, and being forced to take 8 or 9 years of french in school, well not even really french, it's their own special version. Or how 'bout being forced to spend additional ten's of millions of dollars to make the olympics bilingual because we have two national languages. I could go on and on but it makes me F'n crazy!!
phuckin phucks!

I gotta have a drink now..

I'm have'n 1 w/ ya Buddy!!!!!:seeya:

HaxbySpeed
02-26-2010, 08:31 PM
It's good to know I can always count on you! :cheers2:

Wrinkleface
02-26-2010, 08:37 PM
It's good to know I can always count on you! :cheers2:

right on Brotha!!:cheers2:

fund razor
02-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Dominic, please understand that this is not directed at you unless you are a supporter of Les Separatists.

Dominic is a 20 year old pharmacy student who joined here before he knew that Quebecois need not apply to SOS. He knows little of the politics of Quebec, other than an understanding of how it relates to the pharmacy business. He is not politically active, not a separatist. He won't be posting here again because he didn't mean to cause any trouble and doesn't feel informed enough to take part in this lively debate. He did not intend to represent Quebec in a political debate. He never posted again on this thread. We can't blame him for the slightest thing, not even for Celine Dion.

In fact, he is not nearly the "separatist" that some of our members are. ;)
He came here to interact with us and be a member of our community.

Imagine being 20 and wading into this forum to be told that you are hated.
His crime? Posting his location in his profile.
I propose that the debate about how much Quebec sucks take place without any more references to this young man. Thanks for your consideration, everyone.

Airpacker
02-27-2010, 09:30 AM
John, like I said, its not Quebec nor the Quebecois that suck, its a large portion of their population
If it was just a small minority, the federal Bloc Quebecois, the party who's only goal is to break up confederation, would not hold almost every Quebec representative seat in the federal house of commons.

Les separatists are traders to MY country and should be treated as such, not molly coddled and rewarded financially for attempting to break up MY counry.

Maybe the fact that Dominic has, as you state no real understanding of Quebec politics is a part of the problem.

How can you live there for 20 yrs and NOT know whats going on in the only political hotbed in Canada? How can you spend your entire life in the education system and know little or nothing of the political history of your home?

Maybe Dominic should do a little research and develope some understanding of Quebec's political history within Canada why others view Quebec the way we do.
Maybe he should research why Quebec REFUSED to sign the Canadian Constitution.
Maybe he could research Rene Levesque, Lucien Bouchard and Jaques Parizeau, Jean Duceppe and his son Gilles Duceppe.

Even their provincial house of gouvernment is called "The NATIONAL assembly of Quebec".!!!

Maybe you could forward this link to him to get him started.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Quebec
Obvously, you have been in contact with him off the board. Please re assure him that its nothing personal UNLESS he supports the traders. Then it definately is.

fund razor
02-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Dominic is not an aggressor in this conversation. I am not going to tell him how to live or what to learn. Perhaps his admission that he was too intimidated to join the conversation was not an admission of abject ignorance.

I do not defend Quebec. I do not defend separatism. I defend a member's right to join this forum without feeling like they are hated because of where they live. I have only had enough contact with Dominic to understand that his expression of surprise and discomfort were not an attempt to become a lightning rod for a heated debate. When I saw his name appear again, as if he was still in the conversation, it bothered me. I am not trying to make things worse.

I do mean to attack Celine Dion, however. :)

bluellama
02-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Thanks for posting John. Growing up in Ottawa, and working with my Dad in Transportation I have met many great Nationalist Quebec-Canadians. One of my Dad's best friends, Bernard Leveille, was a loyal Canadian who fought the Separtists from inside the province until his untimely death in a car crash.
Maybe instead of completely dismissing Dominc, before we know his political feelings, we should try to help him become educated on the dangers of allowing the Bloc to continue to thrive in his home.
Maybe Dominic can be the next Bernard Leveille, and be part of the generation that finally brings Canada together.

catastrophe
02-27-2010, 11:02 AM
None of the comments made re Quebec were directed at Dominic for sure.

If he is in pharmacy courses in school he is certainly no dummy.

If he is apoliticol he's at least half way to curing the Separatist problem.

To be surprised that those that are trying to divide Canada are despised is odd.

I hope he feels welcome here.:)

fund razor
02-27-2010, 11:22 AM
None of the comments made re Quebec were directed at Dominic for sure.

No they were not.
He did post once, which was our clue that we may need to be sensitive to others. And then he did not post anymore.
And there is also no reason for us to keep bringing him up, since he only wanted to be here for the boats. He was not seeking this debate. He was not seeking to be educated, transformed, or pressured. He does not desire to be a national figure. He wants to appreciate our boats.

My point sounds strong, but I am not upset at anyone. Just a little frustrated at the need to fix this member like we are missionaries in Ghana searching for pagan babies.

I'll bet that he is sorry he ever let us know that he was taken aback. Can we leave the guy out of this debate unless he decides to participate? That's really all I ask. I'll stop... because otherwise it is making it worse. Not as bad as Celine Dion or anything. But bad.

catastrophe
02-27-2010, 11:26 AM
no they were not.
He did post once, which was our clue that we may need to be sensitive to others. And then he did not post anymore.
And there is also no reason for us to keep bringing him up, since he only wanted to be here for the boats. He was not seeking this debate. He was not seeking to be educated, transformed, or pressured. He does not desire to be a national figure. He wants to appreciate our boats.

My point sounds strong, but i am not upset at anyone. Just a little frustrated at the need to fix this member like we are missionaries in ghana searching for pagan babies.

I'll bet that he is sorry he ever let us know that he was taken aback. Can we leave the guy out of this debate unless he decides to participate? That's really all i ask. I'll stop... Because otherwise it is making it worse. Not as bad as celine dion or anything. But bad.

" hey celine......why the long face ????" :):):)

fund razor
02-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Alec and I can make a deal. I will resist Canadian Separatism if he will resist American Socialism. (And Celine Dion.) :D

catastrophe
02-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Alec and I can make a deal. I will resist Canadian Separatism if he will resist American Socialism. (And Celine Dion.) :D

I hate socialism.

Heres an example of what totally gov. controlled healthcare will get you.

A friend reaches out to me because of what I have done across the border with hospitals.
2 weeks ago.

Hasnt/cant work because has trouble standing. Suspected ear/brain problem.

Toronto...Canadas largest city with most hospitals.

Doctor says get an MRI and Specialized vertigo testing.

First available MRI......June 18
First available ear/brain testing......August 24

Bulll****

I made one phonecall to Dent Neurological Clinic in Buffalo.

2 Days
I said 2 Days later they had their MRI and all the testing.
Specialist sat with them for 1.5 hours and went over MRI and ear testing.
Doctor knew exactly what was wrong and started treatment.

TOTAL Cost ALL IN...............$ 562.00

:USA::USA:

HaxbySpeed
02-27-2010, 11:56 AM
It's too early for this.. :willy_nilly: I just wrote a fairly protracted diatribe about health care in Canada but decided not to subject everyone to my whining.. I'll sum it up... Health care here is a joke!! :USA:

fund razor
02-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I hate socialism.

A friend reaches out to me because of what I have done across the border with hospitals.
2 weeks ago.

Bulll****

2 Days

And yet Celine Dion does nothing for the guy. :)

cigdaze
02-27-2010, 12:19 PM
I hate socialism.

2 weeks ago.

Bulll****

2 Days

Something we need to carefully comprehend and educate ourselves on while we debate Obamacare. We don't want to end up like that.