PDA

View Full Version : I am going to the olympics this weekend!!

Perlmudder
02-23-2010, 11:44 PM
So my friend won a contest and me and 3 of my best friends are getting flown out to Vancouver Friday morning to go party! We are going to see an event and then we have tickets for Club Bud. The best part is air fare, hotel and spending money are all covered!!

Anything I can do to represent serious? :)

If I die, it will be on the trip of a lifetime.

phragle
02-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Yo josh..what ever happened to you little exchange student hottie roomate?????? we never did get the conclusion on that one...

Perlmudder
02-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Told her all communication must be done from now on with her UOG email account. She never responded after that. Couple weeks later I got the same message and picture from a girl by a different name!

phragle
02-24-2010, 12:05 AM
SCORE!!! Josh be baggin twins!!!

Buoy
02-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Josh - have a blast!!
Take lots of pics, and report back without an arrest record.

phragle
02-24-2010, 01:22 AM
Im just waiting to Josh to post about them asking for his credit card number to take care of $99.95 in taxes and the trip is a go....

HaxbySpeed
02-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Give me a call if you need bail money... I can come get you, I know where all the local jails are.. :sifone:

cigdaze
02-25-2010, 01:33 PM
That's awesome. What a great win.

drpete3
02-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Sweet. Very lucky

Perlmudder
02-28-2010, 01:24 PM
MOST EPIC WEEKEND EVER! That is all I can say. Anybody who says they went to the sickest club is wrong, the 4 of us went to the sickest club in the WORLD. They served one thing and one thing only at Club Bud, and that was pints of Bud. Best part is, they were FREE!

We arrived in Vancouver on Friday morning and from the second we touched down, I got an awesome vibe from the city. It is one of the coolest, most relaxed places ever. We checked into our hotel, it was called the Victorian, and there was a cute blonde named Sasha working the front desk. We then went to a bar called Lenox Pub where we watched the USA hockey team destroy. Hammered some pints and walked around the city checking out all the sights and sounds. We went back to our hotel and had some more drinks and ordered takeout from the keg. Budweiser paid for our dinner, so that was nice. We ate and had some more drinks then went to Club Bud. It was EPIC! Free pints of Bud, and a ton of cute girls. They had a guy air brushing women and my friend Ben got a Canadian flag painted on his back. He then ran shirtless through the city yelling how much he loved this country. I left there around 230 to meet up with my friend Ashley, but got side tracked and ate sushi with people from Oregon. Ended up paying $25 bucks for a cab to drive me up a street because I got lost and had no idea how to get home. Woke up in the morning and finished off the bottle of crown and vodka and the rest of the case of beer. Got to the airport and we flew to Kamloops and then Calgary and then Toronto. We landed at 11pm and had to book back to my house and then to a club DT for my good friends birthday.

All in all, the best weekend off my life to date!

DollaBill
02-28-2010, 01:37 PM
LOVE Vancouver. Perfect life would be there in the summer and Ft Laud in the winter

MarylandMark
02-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Sweet!!