PDA

View Full Version : Can't win a gold medal? No problem Invent your own

BBB725
02-23-2010, 02:12 PM
In Plushenko's mind (and website), he's the platinum medal winner
By Maggie Hendricks

Evgeni Plushenko's long, delusional journey continues. Just days after the silver medalist for men's figure skating denied that Evan Lysacek is the true champion of men's figure skating, he has apparently awarded himself a platinum medal. From his official website:
It reads, "Silver of Salt Lake, Gold of Torino, Platinum of Vancouver." What's impressive here is that not only has Plushenko's website team fabricated an Olympic medal, it designed a platinum medal, too. Bravo. That's commitment to a delusion.
Previously, Plushenko ripped gold medalist Evan Lysacek for not attempting a quad jump, and even Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin weighed in on the controversy, saying Plushenko "performed the most accomplished program on the Vancouver ice." Lysacek responded to the criticism with class, but Plushenko clearly hasn't come to grips with the fact that the gold medal eluded him in Vancouver.

bluellama
02-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Dude, not only is it Figure Skating, it's Men's Figure Skating.... :sifone:

What are we going to discuss next, the MiT electric race car team????

DollaBill
02-23-2010, 03:12 PM

LOL. or PMS

Tony
02-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Electric car racing is still a hunred times more manly than mens figure skating.

fund razor
02-23-2010, 03:19 PM
I'll be right back.
I need to get a blank CD and thread the lanyard from my work nametag through it.

cigdaze
02-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Plushenko. Gayest. Guy. Ever.

imco offshore
02-23-2010, 04:00 PM
that isn,t nothing new,,that has been going on in offshore racing for the past 10 years,,,

htrdlncn
02-23-2010, 04:09 PM
that isn,t nothing new,,that has been going on in offshore racing for the past 10 years,,,

now thats funny right there...
:iagree:

MarylandMark
02-23-2010, 04:13 PM

Perlmudder
02-23-2010, 04:34 PM

but you all said i looked so good out there!!! :sifone:

bluellama
02-23-2010, 05:55 PM
but you all said i looked so good out there!!! :sifone:

at least you had a partner .....