PDA

View Full Version : maybe my luck is changing

AIR TIME
02-23-2010, 02:05 AM
after having a bad 1 1/2 years with this messed up knee replacement, and boat troubles and loosing family members last few weeks and months my dad had a stroke aweek ago and I thought he was next to be buried they released him friday with no loss of function. I was happy so sunday he was hanging out with me and my brotherwhile we cut wood to burn for this years maple run. we each have buckets at our houses. I hope to get a years surplies syrup and sell some for race money:rolleyes:. its been 18yrs of heart attacks and by pass surgeries. but now he has to inject himself twice a day in the gut with komadin [blood thinner]. he thought it was cool to show us how tough he is.well I hope the luck will keep coming with the new doc I am going to see about the knee do over but not before fall . if the boat gets put together in march I got a sponsor otherwise money goes back to bike racing, they want to see a complete boat. got a few guys who want to race who can help to. oh and I inherited a irish wolf hound named buddy so now he have the two labs and him almost lost the cat to him. after Dave died 3 weeks ago my sis asked me to take him I couldn't say no DAVE loved that dog. well I hope theres just good stuff in front of rest of our family and me I need a break and to do some early testing of props and such so I can race again. art

Rush
02-23-2010, 07:37 AM
Good luck Art! My drive is still hangin in there.

AIR TIME
02-23-2010, 10:45 PM
thats good to hear well march is around the corner will see if its just dust in the wind.

THEJOKER
02-23-2010, 11:15 PM
Hang in there Art!

Buoy
02-24-2010, 01:18 AM
good luck Art! I hope to see you get it all together!