PDA

View Full Version : Cat Can Do -- Fly By --

boatme
02-19-2010, 07:17 PM
This was 1998 first year i had my brand new Black Thunder down to Key West

Cheryl is the girl wearing the Cat Can Do shirt. She was the girlfriend (at the time) of the driver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ORL6LtTCk

Expensive Date
02-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Nice, thanks for posting the old stuff.

Offshore Ginger
02-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Mark , i have to say that Cheryl was hot and most likely the most attractive lady that Keith ever went with and might i say SHE just might have been his down fall for the pure fact she was so out going . Mark , when ever Cheryl came out to Skater with Keith everybody , including Pete , always wanted to talk with Cheryl , very sweet lady and i still think she lives in the grand Haven / Spring Lake Area , married with child . Non the less , very nice person !

Offshore Ginger
02-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Mark , as we both know the best that Cat Can Doo ever ran from start to finish was with Sterling Motors .............. not B...............

FunHome
02-20-2010, 12:29 AM
I remember Cheryl.. She was a very nice lady. I even remember seeing her driving the toter/truck that they used to pull the big Cat Can Do boat. I think it was St. Pete in 1998 she pulled that thing into the pits like it was no big deal.. It was very impressive!!

boatme
02-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Mark , i have to say that Cheryl was hot and most likely the most attractive lady that Keith ever went with and might i say SHE just might have been his down fall for the pure fact she was so out going . Mark , when ever Cheryl came out to Skater with Keith everybody , including Pete , always wanted to talk with Cheryl , very sweet lady and i still think she lives in the grand Haven / Spring Lake Area , married with child . Non the less , very nice person !

She is here in the area she has 2 or 3 kids now and is very happy Her husband and her own a Limo service omongst other things she is a great girl

Offshore Ginger
02-20-2010, 09:15 PM
She is here in the area she has 2 or 3 kids now and is very happy Her husband and her own a Limo service omongst other things she is a great girl I agree 100%

Scarab KV
02-20-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm really lik'n your video collection.

J-Bonz
02-21-2010, 12:45 AM
Good old Michigan boys there...