PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back from Asian Trip

Five Cent Worth
02-18-2010, 05:22 PM
I have to go to Asia about 2 times a year for work. Took some photos that I wanted to share for those that haven't been there to remind us how good we have it. :USA:

Note the smog and how thick it is. These are days with no rain at all and a constant temp (i.e. no fog).

Five Cent Worth
02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Typical stuff along roads.... :USA:

Five Cent Worth
02-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Some boats.... :USA:

Five Cent Worth
02-18-2010, 05:31 PM
And best of all.... :USA:

Some things just don't translate.... :cheers2:

(The last one didn't turn out so well, it is Bang Poo Police Station from outside Bangkok, Thailand.)

Five Cent Worth
02-18-2010, 05:34 PM
75th floor at dinner outside in Bangkok. The urban sprawl in these cities goes on forever. You can kinda tell from here.

Sea-Dated
02-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Very interesting, Thanks for sharing.

phragle
02-18-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm guessing you will be posting piks of hot asian chicks in compromising postions in the After Hours thread soon???? Hell if I ever went to asia..I would be needing a chiropractor, oxygen and rehydration therapy, but the perma-grin would be worth it.

Knot 4 Me
02-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Wow. Thanks!

Bobcat
02-18-2010, 06:05 PM
spent a year in Korea/Japan /Phillipines,I remember the smog, plus everybody smokes on top of that !:sifone:

Five Cent Worth
02-19-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm guessing you will be posting piks of hot asian chicks in compromising postions in the After Hours thread soon???? Hell if I ever went to asia..I would be needing a chiropractor, oxygen and rehydration therapy, but the perma-grin would be worth it.

LOL, that's good. :smash:

The women in Thailand are truely awesome looking. A 40 yr old could pass for 20 here without even looking twice. They have curves and are still skinny unlike most asian women (no offense).

Chinese women aren't all that appealing to me. However, with both cultures, they dress so fashion forward and they are all so skinny.

Five Cent Worth
02-19-2010, 10:23 AM
I forgot my best story in China:

So I was talking to the supplier as well as my counter parts and they were proceeding to tell me how great there government was... :icon_bs: Then we got on the Google topic in how Google doesn't have the same power in the states as it does in China because of a ruling by the government (I don't know the details here). They proceed to tell me there government doesn't sensor anything.... :icon_bs: Then I ask, so did you update your facebook page this morning? The answer "no, we can only do that when we leave China as the government doesn't allow us to get on Facebook."

Priceless....

Sea-Dated
02-19-2010, 12:21 PM
I forgot my best story in China:

So I was talking to the supplier as well as my counter parts and they were proceeding to tell me how great there government was... :icon_bs: Then we got on the Google topic in how Google doesn't have the same power in the states as it does in China because of a ruling by the government (I don't know the details here). They proceed to tell me there government doesn't sensor anything.... :icon_bs: Then I ask, so did you update your facebook page this morning? The answer "no, we can only do that when we leave China as the government doesn't allow us to get on Facebook."

Priceless....

:rofl::rofl:

Open mouth, insert foot.......

bulletbob
02-19-2010, 12:43 PM
I have a friend thats a corporate CEO. The storys are unreal everytime he comes home. He can't go bowling without his sponsors bringing a parade of women for him to choose from. His first stop is my friends chiropractic office when he gets home. LOL. I asked him his thoughts on the great "RED INVASION". It's a joke was his reply. He said they couldn't get their society on the same sheet of music if they had to.

Scarab KV
02-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Damn, I'll take NYC any day

baddogz28
02-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Tell me about Sue. ;)

jeff1000man
02-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Tell me about Sue. ;)

You caught that too:sifone:

Perlmudder
02-19-2010, 01:57 PM
white devil!

Five Cent Worth
02-19-2010, 03:13 PM
I have a friend thats a corporate CEO. The storys are unreal everytime he comes home. He can't go bowling without his sponsors bringing a parade of women for him to choose from. His first stop is my friends chiropractic office when he gets home. LOL. I asked him his thoughts on the great "RED INVASION". It's a joke was his reply. He said they couldn't get their society on the same sheet of music if they had to.

Its actually very tough to find a "normal" bar. Or a normal massage. Every bar you go to is what is called KTV or a karaoke bar. It is exactly what your buddy describes, pure prostitution. Its not picking up chicks, its someone paying someone...

The first stop might be there as traveling for 22 - 24 hrs just sucks....