PDA

View Full Version : Go get em Gunny

gerritm
02-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Kind of says it all.

Thursday, at the National Day of Prayer breakfast, our illustrious “Teleprompter in Chief” made a complete FOOL of himself! Anyone with a reasonable education through the 6th grade and what was taught in both English and History KNOWS that the correct pronunciation of the basic word “Corps” has the “ps” silent and is pronounced “Kore”, therefore the word “Corpsman” is pronounced “Koreman”. Yet this IDIOT, who touts his education at both Columbia and Harvard, in describing a US Navy Corpsman during his speech this morning, pronounced the word “Corpse-Man” on three occasions! Certainly all of us who served in our fine US Navy or USMC know how to pronounce this word, as do millions of civilians. But this charlatan, reading from his always present teleprompter, can’t get it right!! It’s my understanding that there was little if any discussion of this by “the lame stream media” today, though FNC did pick it up very quickly. And people actually voted for and many still are worshipping this radical charlatan? Duh! The same media hacks who slammed GWB for any verbal error give this arrogant, grinning, nose-in-the-air, jug-eared radical TURKEY a PASS!! What a double-standard and blatant hypocrisy!

fund razor
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
I researched the living chit out of that, but I'll take Sledge's word.

Sorry about that.

cigdaze
02-17-2010, 05:19 PM
You can't handle the truth!

fund razor
02-17-2010, 05:28 PM
The rest is about right, I suppose. :o

sledge
02-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Feb of 2009.

Feb 4, 2010 is when BO made this gaffe