PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Dude Takes the Lead

MacGyver
02-12-2010, 02:38 PM
MADISON, Wis. -- Authorities said a drunken Illinios man stole an ambulance from a Wisconsin ski area with the patient and paramedics still inside.

The Dane County Sheriff's Department said emergency responders were treating a patient in the back of the ambulance at the Tyrol Basin Ski and Snowboard Area in Mount Horeb on Monday night. They said a 24-year-old man got into the vehicle and drove it around the parking lot.

The sheriff's department said deputies arrested the man. But it is unclear how he was stopped.

Fitch-Rona Medical Service Deputy Chief Dale Dow said the ambulance's emergency brake was on and paramedics were still in the back when the man got inside. He said he doesn't know what happened after that.

No other details were immediately available.

DollaBill
02-12-2010, 02:56 PM
wooooooo hoooooooooo. Me and a friend distracted a cop once coming out a of club so our other friend could take his car. That was a great night

MacGyver
02-12-2010, 02:59 PM
wooooooo hoooooooooo. Me and a friend distracted a cop once coming out a of club so our other friend could take his car. That was a great night

:eek::eek::eek:

DollaBill
02-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Then he jumped out of it while it was in reverse and it plowed into a concrete building LOL. But that was like 10 years ago so I'm sure the statute has run out

fund razor
02-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Then he jumped out of it while it was in reverse and it plowed into a concrete building LOL. But that was like 10 years ago so I'm sure the statute has run out

Tell me what city and I'll check for you, buddy. They probably forgot all about it. :D

Although the cop that we accidentally got a little wet on the dock with a raised outdrive in 1987 still remembers it. :o

DollaBill
02-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Kent Narrows MD across from Annapolis on the eastern shore

MarylandMark
02-13-2010, 10:52 AM

Dangerous place there.... :bump:

fund razor
02-13-2010, 10:55 AM

I once bought a boat in a bar parking lot in Kent Narrows. I'll let you know how that works out. :leaving:

Perlmudder
02-13-2010, 08:00 PM
exceeded the fun meter!

J-Bonz
02-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Classic!! I saw that on the news... I would like to think that I would not do that but,............. :)

Scarab KV
02-13-2010, 11:54 PM
The cops in Omro, WI were always fun to toy with. It was like a real life Dukes of Hazzard:driving: