Yes.

How about a poll?
:)

Sea-Dated
02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Yes!

Premier Perf
02-09-2010, 03:56 PM
I sure do.....the nation wanted a change and that's what he (Obama) promised, well he sure is giving us a change for the WORST

cigdaze
02-09-2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/09/miss-bush-billboard-leaves-minnesotans-puzzled/?test=latestnews

A Minneapolis-based advertising firm has cleared the air, sort of, surrounding a mysterious billboard that went up in Minnesota featuring a picture of former President George W. Bush with the words "Miss Me Yet?"

Bev Master, office manager with Schubert & Hoey Outdoor Advertising, said the billboard -- which the firm owns -- was rented out by a "group of small business owners and individuals who just felt like Washington was against them."

"They thought it was a funny way to get out their message," she added.

However, Master told FoxNews.com the ad buyers wish to "remain anonymous."

The billboard, which Master said has been up since December, stirred an online frenzy in recent days as it started to attract more attention.

With nobody initially claiming ownership, local newspapers and blogs wondered aloud whether pictures of the billboard were real, who put it there and whether the message was meant as a slap at President Obama's performance to date or a dig at Bush's unpopularity.

Minnesota Public Radio answered the first question on Monday. Reporter Bob Collins wrote that he saw the billboard on I-35 in Wyoming, Minn., last week, and posted a giant picture of it online.

"It's real," he wrote. Wyoming is about 40 miles north of the Twin Cities.

And all indications are the billboard was a slap at Obama.

"My personal feeling is it's probably anti-Obama," Mark Drake, a spokesman for the Minnesota Republican Party, told FoxNews.com. Drake said he first caught word of the mystery-board a couple weeks ago and has "no idea" who designed and paid for it.

Wyoming Mayor Sheldon Anderson said he's gotten lots of "positive" responses about the sign from people in the community, which he said generally leans "right" on political issues.

"I've had people willing to make donations to keep the billboard up longer," Anderson told Fox News. "They're free to send any message they want, and I think it's very creative."

In another sign that the billboard was not intended as an Obama compliment, a company that bills itself as "The Mother of all Anti-Obama Superstores" has started selling bumper stickers featuring the "Miss Me Yet?" caption and the same photo of Bush -- only one showing him facing in a different direction. It's not clear whether the company, Megatudes, has anything to do with the billboard or was just reacting to the buzz surrounding it with merchandise of its own.

The company has not responded to a request for comment. Master said she hadn't heard of the company and that it was not behind the sign.

old377guy
02-09-2010, 04:11 PM
ooops! I thought it was a Stecz poll - yup I do miss W

Fountain38SC
02-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Well there are 2 no votes. 1 is admitted inappropriate vote. The other is probably Jay.:rofl:

Bobby Sheer
02-09-2010, 10:03 PM
How could so much go so wrong in 1 year, thanks obama, at least he brought the repubs back together.

GENERAL LEE
02-09-2010, 10:08 PM
The joke itself, has been around for awhile. What floors me, is that they actually had to research the meaning, and especially who it was intended to be aimed at?!! http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflwtf.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)http://smiliesftw.com/x/facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

glassdave
02-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Well there are 2 no votes. 1 is admitted inappropriate vote. The other is probably Jay.:rofl:

you know you can just click on that number up there and it will show you who voted :sifone:

nice save old377 :D

whats your excuse Clay? :leaving: :D

clayinaustin
02-09-2010, 10:57 PM
How can anyone possibly miss Bush? He was the worst president in my lifetime. :mad:

I'm no fan of Obama, but please... No more Bush! :eek:

VtSteve
02-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Exactly. Just because someone's not doing well, is no reason to miss a complete idiot.

I miss Bush like my ex.

Wobble
02-10-2010, 11:07 AM
How can anyone possibly miss Bush? He was the worst president in my lifetime. :mad:

+1:eek:

Premier Perf
02-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Pedro for president:sifone:

old377guy
02-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Pedro for president:sifone:

you mean "Pedro por El Presidente!" si?

clayinaustin
02-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Choosing between Bush and Obama is like choosing between getting hit with a wooden bat or a steel bar. :(

I choose "none of the above"! :eek:

Bobby Sheer
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
You guy are amazing. We don't get hit for 7 years under Bush, 3 times in less than a year under Obama, and you find fault.

glassdave
02-10-2010, 07:40 PM

yea i guess ya got a point there . . . . . like say'in would i rather get hit by a bus or a truck :D

disclaimer - I know very little about politics i'm just in here for the jokes:sifone:

02-10-2010, 08:51 PM

I know you were alive during LBJ, the father of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid as we now know it.

I am with you though. GWB was not a true conservative. He grew the Federal Government like there was no tomorrow.

Obama could turn out to trump them both. :(

Indy
02-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Exactly. Just because someone's not doing well, is no reason to miss a complete idiot.

Agreed