PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen's car stolen?.......Yeah right!

JupiterSunsation
02-06-2010, 10:38 AM
This has drunken car crash and run home written all over it! :leaving:

February 5, 2010
Charlie Sheen's car stolen and left in a ravine

Charlie Sheen got a rude awakening this morning when he discovered that his Mercedes Sedan had been stolen from his home. Things only got worse when the vehicle was found in a ravine.

LAPD Officer Wendy Reyes confirmed to CNN that "the vehicle found on a hillside below Mulholland Drive belongs to Charlie Sheen." Reyes added, "The vehicle was reported stolen by the actor.... They did not find anyone in or near the vehicle." Mulholland Drive is known for its sharp turns and winding roads.

The Los Angeles Fire Department tells CNN that "a cell phone caller told CHP that a vehicle had went over the side around 4:30 a.m." Sheen's representative tells CNN that "Charlie is fine, and the police are investigating."

Sheen is due in court on Monday in Aspen, Colorado for a hearing in the Christmas Day incident involving Sheen and his wife, Brooke Mueller. Sheen was arrested on charges of felony second-degree assault, felony menacing and a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief. A protective order was also issued in the case.

02-07-2010, 12:41 AM
I had doubts when I read that too. Guy is a train wreck.

MattBMiller
02-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Hate when that happens!

Cash Bar
02-08-2010, 12:52 PM
BTW, there were SEVERAL cars vandalized and stolen in the same 'hood that night.

There is a larger version of the news story somewhere. I actually think Charlie may NOT be the bad guy THIS time.

fund razor
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
BTW, there were SEVERAL cars vandalized and stolen in the same 'hood that night.

There is a larger version of the news story somewhere. I actually think Charlie may NOT be the bad guy THIS time.

You are probably right. There is probably a bartender, two hookers, a coke dealer and a midget who can all provide an alibi for him while it was being stolen. :D

DollaBill
02-08-2010, 01:35 PM
You are probably right. There is probably a bartender, two hookers, a coke dealer and a midget who can all provide an alibi for him while it was being stolen. :D

ROTFLMAO. Very true

JupiterSunsation
02-08-2010, 03:37 PM

guess that is why "stereotyping" is bad........just like whenever I read about a flipped Fountain I wonder if you were on the scene.......:D

DollaBill
02-08-2010, 03:48 PM
guess that is why "stereotyping" is bad........just like whenever I read about a flipped Fountain I wonder if you were on the scene.......:D

again............. ROTFLMAO