PDA

View Full Version : Dirty movies.....

phragle
02-04-2010, 11:17 AM
This was my life before I decided boats weren't quite as dirty...

KMjGCYWY6kA

Dude! Sweet!
02-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Nice video. Man, I've got to at least get a ride in a trophy truck some day...

DollaBill
02-04-2010, 12:02 PM
I have an offer to ride in one if I ever get back to Cali

phragle
02-04-2010, 12:09 PM
there fun..... DS, have you heard of McMillins? Their insurance stated that they had to have an EMT present when testing.. I was their EMT for a couple years.. went for some sweet rides...

Dude! Sweet!
02-05-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm not real in the loop on the offroad teams... Was that one of the Baldwins or McMillins that was killed in that plane crash a couple years ago?

I forget which team had Trevor Harris (of Nissan GTP fame) designing their trucks, maybe the big team that was out of Hawaii(?) but I ran into a couple of those guys on a test day with the shifter karts a year or so ago. As you know the offroad stuff is a big deal in HB. It looks really cool, but a guy can only have so many hobbies you know!

Geronimo36
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Would love to drive one of those bad boys!! Watching them makes me think it would be one of the closest things you get to driving a boat offshore!:driving:

Wrinkleface
02-05-2010, 02:11 PM
wow, those things take some abuse!!!!!!:driving:

waterboy222
02-05-2010, 02:36 PM
What a great video, man.. thanks for posting.. Im a HUGE fan of offroad racing.. I love the desert stuff.. ONE of these days Ill compete in Baja!

***notice i said "compete", not win.. lol

phragle
02-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Would love to drive one of those bad boys!! Watching them makes me think it would be one of the closest things you get to driving a boat offshore!:driving:

I have drawn the comparison many times...your going as fast as you can over really big bumps trying not to break anything.

What a great video, man.. thanks for posting.. Im a HUGE fan of offroad racing.. I love the desert stuff.. ONE of these days Ill compete in Baja!

***notice i said "compete", not win.. lol

Let me know when you do, I can offer a lot of logistical/technical support. The First time I did Baja, it was more than enough just to attempt the race. I really hoped just to finish it, that would be the accomplishment of dreams. Winning it was beyond my wildest dreams. That trophy is one of my most cherished possessions.