PDA

View Full Version : Spy Pic New 41' Offshore!!!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

JO - PANTERABOAT
04-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Thanks. It would be a great boat for class 3 with OPA.

JO

tomcei
04-24-2010, 10:13 AM
looks great Jo. Gives me an idea ..... a version of that
hatch for my 28.

JAIME
04-24-2010, 12:37 PM
looks great , nice red. thanks Jo for the other pics you posted of M24. jaime

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-01-2010, 09:54 PM
My Father came up with the idea of putting together these real neat powder coated aluminum mounts for the bilge pump and float switch for the race 41'.They are being mounted to the center stringer on each side.

More pictures next week.

JO

DAREDEVIL
05-01-2010, 10:24 PM
My Father came up with the idea of putting together these real neat powder coated aluminum mounts for the bilge pump and float switch for the race 41'.They are being mounted to the center stringer on each side.

More pictures next week.

JO

Nice, that should hold them in place for shure !!!!!! :cheers2:

Can't wait to see the boat done !!!!!:sifone:

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-02-2010, 01:40 AM
It is real close.

JO

THEJOKER
05-02-2010, 08:16 AM
JO that baby is looking good! Great job!

J-Bonz
05-02-2010, 01:51 PM
It is real close.

JO

Looking Awsome!!!!

boatme
05-02-2010, 07:59 PM
very cool stuff keep the pics coming

MiamiOffshore
05-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Went by the shop yesterday and all I can say is...WOW..once again Pepe, Jo and everyone at Pantera have out done themselves.

jonp
05-06-2010, 06:41 AM
Hey guys, when will the 41 be ready for race. I cant find you in the entrants list for the race i Yalta, Ukraine this weekend.

Great work guys. Looks stunning so far!

Here's the webpage for the Yalta race: www.yaltagrandprix.com (http://www.yaltagrandprix.com/)

tomcei
05-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Hey, Jo. I'm jones'n over here. How about a pic of that cool hatch installed on the new hot rod??

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi Tom,

We had to fabricate custom hinges for the split engine hatches. Should be testing the new Pantera 41' later this week. I will post more pictures in the next couple of days. Boat looks awesome !:USA:

JO

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-19-2010, 07:16 PM
All business ! I will post a few more pics. later tonight.:)

JO

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Here are a few more of the # 6 Mercury Racing drives with NXT1 transom plates. Stelling extension boxes are also included with Arneson Rocker Plate tabs and a Zieger heavy duty polished tie bar. Boat is full staggered.

We have a custom polished stainless steel 6" round Pantera 41' logo being waterjet cut tomorrow that will be placed on the deck above the transom. The split engine hatches still have a few more details that need to be completed. Stainless Marine is working on the custom exhaust system for the Mercury Racing 525 EFI's that should be completed soon.

The red hatch with the custom black rail is being placed behind the bolster covering up the custom rear seat. It is removable in case the back seat wants to be used to take sponsors for a quick blast.We wanted to keep the same look as the forward part of the deck.

We should be testing in the next couple of days. This new Pantera 41' race boat "P1 Edition" should really perform in extreme rough water conditions. Can not wait to try it out in the gulfstream in some big water.

JO

DAREDEVIL
05-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Joe,,,VERY NICE.... what engines are gonna go in ???

And what is the price on 1 like this ...kind of # wise ??:USA:

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Motors are all ready in. Mercury Racing 525 EFI's with Stainless Marine exhaust system. I will post a few pics. of the engine room when the details and exhaust are completed. Race #s and logos are being put on Friday.

JO

tomcei
05-19-2010, 09:31 PM
that hatch looks awsome

Dude! Sweet!
05-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Very nice!

Wylie-Rat
05-20-2010, 08:43 AM
That boat looks Awesome Jo... Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Mikeb4
05-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Daaaaamn!

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Post a few more pics. in the next couple of days when it is completed 100 % and in the water.

Regards,

JO

jonp
05-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Looks awsome Jo!!!!

lowblue320
05-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Jo, looks killer. Have to make some time to go over.

Roger 1
05-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Looks great! Keep those pictures coming!

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Here are a few more pics. We are real close to completion.Boat looks awesome !:driving:

Doing the final details now and should be testing on Thursday afternoon. Keep everyone posted.

JO

MiamiOffshore
05-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Ohh Yea!! Awesome job!

DAREDEVIL
05-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Here are a few more pics. We are real close to completion.Boat looks awesome !:driving:

Doing the final details now and should be testing on Thursday afternoon. Keep everyone posted.

JO

OHHHHH CHIT,,,,i hope Mr LAI knows what he is up for when u throttle..lol:sifone:
Tell him to get his diapers ready !!! hahahaha:willy_nilly::USA:

LOVE THE BOAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Cookee
05-26-2010, 04:38 AM
The second race is in Malta on the 11th of June - cutting it fine!

Mange
05-26-2010, 04:51 AM
JO/PEPE,

Are you going to race in Turkey? Please send me an email if.
Then me and a client will go there.

//Mange

BTW. Do I have to say she looks awesome..!!!! :)

bigboat28
05-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Looking very nice jo

BRD
05-27-2010, 10:28 AM
All business ! I will post a few more pics. later tonight.:)

JO

Jo .... Looks fantastic ! :USA:

Why do the transom assy. say NXT ?

Mikeb4
05-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Bet you can't wait to run that bad boy JO!

38fountainSC
05-28-2010, 07:44 AM
Hows the pleasure version coming along? You guys haven't posted any pics in a long time.

jonp
05-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Any sea trials yet Jo? Really looking forward to hear about it!!!

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-28-2010, 09:29 PM
New Pantera 41' "P1 edition" race boat looks even better outside. Fired it up on the hose this afternoon and everything went well. Started to rain pretty bad and getting late so we decided to test it possibly tomorrow Saturday.

This new 41' should run incredible out in 6 footers. I will post some good pics. and possibly take a quality video in the next couple of days.

We had a custom stainless steel water jet cutout Pantera logo fabricated above the transom that came out perfect, and my father came up with a neat idea to hold the hatches down with quick release pins. Boat is bad azz !:USA:

I will take cockpit and engine room pics. at the marina. Thanks to Frank and Mike from Premier Performance for all their help today.

JO

DAREDEVIL
05-28-2010, 10:19 PM
New Pantera 41' "P1 edition" race boat looks even better outside. Fired it up on the hose this afternoon and everything went well. Started to rain pretty bad and getting late so we decided to test it possibly tomorrow Saturday.

This new 41' should run incredible out in 6 footers. I will post some good pics. and possibly take a quality video in the next couple of days.

We had a custom stainless steel water jet cutout Pantera logo fabricated above the transom that came out perfect, and my father came up with a neat idea to hold the hatches down with quick release pins. Boat is bad azz !:USA:

I will take cockpit and engine room pics. at the marina. Thanks to Frank and Mike from Premier Performance for all their help today.

JO

COOL!!!!

Jo , are those the NXT with the #6 lowers ??? :confused:

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-28-2010, 10:26 PM
No, NXT1 transomplates with # 6 dry sump.

JO

Roger 1
05-28-2010, 11:28 PM
WOW! Looks great! It's good to finally see a boat come from all that effort and after all of this time. Keep the pictures and info coming. Good luck with the testing.

Roger

DAREDEVIL
05-29-2010, 01:09 AM

JO

OH,cool...i heard that they make a #6 lower for the NXT..thats why i asked.

Thanks!:cheers2:

Sean Stinson
05-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Not bad for a couple of cubans!!!!!

Sean Stinson
05-29-2010, 11:37 AM
You should put the 305 Made in Dade stamp on it!!!! Beautiful boat my friend!!!!

Mange
05-29-2010, 12:15 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the biggest boat rolled out of Pantera factory :) Very nice boat you have create! Would love to see many more pictures inside out and hear about the first test!
Please keep me informed about the race schedule. We will come!!!

Congrats to the Nunez Family and the other guys and the factory :)

:sifone:

Mange

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Not bad for a couple of cubans!!!!!

Last I heard Jo was born in the 305! (Miami Dade county, Fla.)
and I came over to the greatest country in the world back in 1960 when I was 10 y/o and became an american citizen b4 going to Viet Nam in 1968.

So IF you do the math out of my 60 years I have lived in Miami for 50 of those against 10 in Cuba. So am I still a cuban? GOOD! sooo......like the song says "we are the world......" I am sure "our" president agrees :sifone:

as Paul Harvey would say: and now you know the rest of the story..........
later,
pp.:USA:

DAREDEVIL
05-29-2010, 06:47 PM
and I came over to the greatest country in the world back in 1960 when I was 10 y/o and became an american citizen b4 going to Viet Nam in 1968.

So IF you do the math out of my 60 years I have lived in Miami for 50 of those against 10 in Cuba. So am I still a cuban? GOOD! sooo......like the song says "we are the world......" I am sure "our" president agrees :sifone:

later,

PP, i think he was just bustin your balls....but funny..i never seen u in a rage ! LOL

Atleast now we know the history of PP and Jo ...:sifone::seeya:

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Here is 1 of the race dash and custom 2 man race bolster. We went with Ray Marine GPS units, Momo "Trek" race steering wheel, custom push button ignition panels, Livorsi "monster" instruments, race throttles, Ritchie compass, pop up indicators, etc. etc. Very simple and easy to read. Custom grab handle matching the custom deck rail.

JO

mikebrls
05-29-2010, 08:38 PM
looking good :) so how fast did she run ?

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Hi Mike,

Have not tested yet but real soon.

JO

Team Tsunami
05-29-2010, 09:31 PM
OH,cool...i heard that they make a #6 lower for the NXT..thats why i asked.

Thanks!:cheers2:

Pretty sure they dont. The boat looks great guys!!

tomcei
05-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Boat is HOT HOT HOT!!

Pepe, thank you for serving this great country! Your service will be recognized by my family this weekend.
Tom

Bobcat
05-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Here is 1 of the race dash and custom 2 man race bolster. We went with Ray Marine GPS units, Momo "Trek" race steering wheel, custom push button ignition panels, Livorsi "monster" instruments, race throttles, Ritchie compass, pop up indicators, etc. etc. Very simple and easy to read. Custom grab handle matching the custom deck rail.

JO

OOPS I hit the edit button instead of the quote button, just wanted to say that I love that layout and color, top notch as always:USA:

rchevelle71
05-29-2010, 11:19 PM

later,

Nuthin wrong with cubans, they make the best boats, cigars, and churrasco:sifone: Just put some marinated steaks in the fridge to grille tomorrow:cheers2:

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-30-2010, 08:34 AM
PP, i think he was just bustin your balls....but funny..i never seen u in a rage ! LOL

Atleast now we know the history of PP and Jo ...:sifone::seeya:

Rage??? :boxing_smiley:
You got it wrong, Sean is my friend!

Later,
pp.

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-30-2010, 08:46 AM
Nuthin wrong with cubans, they make the best boats, cigars, and churrasco:sifone: Just put some marinated steaks in the fridge to grille tomorrow:cheers2:

Thank you Rick, now I will feel better! :bump:
pp.

Ratickle
05-30-2010, 09:19 AM
COOL!!!!

Jo , are those the NXT with the #6 lowers ??? :confused:

JO

Why that combination?

DAREDEVIL
05-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Why that combination?

I would think because they have the NXT tranny and it hooks up diredtley to the 525 with out changing th bellhousing to fit a huber ?!:rolleyes:

JO - PANTERABOAT
05-30-2010, 09:47 AM
Why that combination?

Because in racing you must think out of the box, hope and pray!
pp

mikebrls
05-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Hi Mike,

Have not tested yet but real soon.

JO

jo , boat look's great , that thing is going to eat up some rough water :)

mike

Steve 1
05-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Pantera Nicely done,Good luck testing, I wish you guys the best,A lot of eyes are on this project.Best Regards.

opa
05-30-2010, 04:42 PM
hey nunez family,

congrats on a exciting new project... wishing you all the best

bill grannis

Mange
05-31-2010, 04:28 AM
The "office" looks awesome!!! Very nice and simple view :)
Love the light yellow vinyl.
Jo, what's the fuel capacity? The boats weight?
How many gals do these 525 want's at WOT/h?

I think this boat would be a great long distans racer....

//Mange

lowblue320
05-31-2010, 01:49 PM
Jo/Pepe you guys did a great job. This boat looks killer..

Buoy
05-31-2010, 02:33 PM
GREAT looking boat!!

Can't wait to see some numbers, and some video of this thing out there crushing the waves:):sifone:

Nice work PP and JO

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks Guys.

P1 racing in the Super Sport class requires the boats to weigh 4.5 Kilograms per H.P. so there is alot of weight to carry. We did not build this boat real light becase it has to weigh approximately 10,600 pounds at the end of the race. The Supersport class has a limit of 90 MPH. Acceleration and handling have alot to do with having a winning boat over there due to the rough water and turns.Trying some different gear ratio on the # 6 drives for acceleration and an agressive drive height.Also 4 and 5 blade props will be tested.

Mange, We put in a total of 360 gallons of fuel.The owner might do 1-2 long distance races a year plus if we need to add more weight we can also do it by adding more fuel.A Mercury Racing 525 EFI will burn approximately 42 gallons an hour at wide open throttle so a little over 80 gallons for the twins.

Will be out testing tomorrow ( Tuesday ).

JO

DAREDEVIL
06-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Thanks Guys.

P1 racing in the Super Sport class requires the boats to weigh 4.5 Kilograms per H.P. so there is alot of weight to carry. We did not build this boat real light becase it has to weigh approximately 10,600 pounds at the end of the race. The Supersport class has a limit of 90 MPH. Acceleration and handling have alot to do with having a winning boat over there due to the rough water and turns.Trying some different gear ratio on the # 6 drives for acceleration and an agressive drive height.Also 4 and 5 blade props will be tested.

Mange, We put in a total of 360 gallons of fuel.The owner might do 1-2 long distance races a year plus if we need to add more weight we can also do it by adding more fuel.A Mercury Racing 525 EFI will burn approximately 42 gallons an hour at wide open throttle so a little over 80 gallons for the twins.

JO

COOL, good luck and be safe !!!!!!!!:cheers2:

Wylie-Rat
06-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Pepe & Jo and to all that put the Hard Work into the New 41' Pantera -- Boat Looks Awesome Guys... :driving:

Premier Perf
06-01-2010, 01:21 PM
this damn rain won't leave :icon_bs:

mikebrls
06-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Thanks Guys.

JO

so how did she run ?
let's here some #s :)

lowblue320
06-02-2010, 07:16 PM
so how did she run ?
let's here some #s :)

Mike, are you stepping up ????

mikebrls
06-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Mike, are you stepping up ????

we will have to see :)

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Boat ran awesome ! Better than we expected on its 1st run. Need bigger pitch props with more diameter and 5 blade instead of a 4 blade. We got to the marina kind of late and then it started to rain so did not have an opportunity to go outside today. Turned perfect at high speed and tracked nice and level.

You can see on the picture the custom removable hatch that covers the rear seat with the custom powdercoated rail matching the deck rail.

Here are a few pics. I took this afternoon. Took a 10 - 15 minute long video that should be completed over the weekend. I will post a link.:driving:

Jo

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-03-2010, 02:12 AM
A few more pics.

My Father and Son went out for a quick test run in the 41'. My little guy is all into it now.

JO

Mange
06-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Congrats Guys to the seatrail :)
The raceboat looks 110%.
But exhaust pipes on port side makes me little concerned. I know it look's like that in regular pleasure boat, but is this really gona hold in rough hard core race condition? You know this much better than I do, but that's what came up in my mind when I looked at the engine room picture. Port engine exhaust thru the freeboards... :sifone:
Looks nice, simple, stable and race clean that engine compartment.
The cockpit are the most good looking I've ever seen. Best in business?

BTW, cool picture with you, your son and the old man, Pepe look's like Harvey Keitel (or Harvey Keitel looks like Pepe... :sifone: )

Looking forward to see some numbers with the new props.

Take care
Mange

Bobcat
06-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Boat looks fantastic !

Crash-Box
06-03-2010, 08:35 AM
A few more pics.

My Father and Son went out for a quick test run in the 41'. My little guy is all into it now.

JO

Great Job to the "Pantera Trio"....

Alla Famiglia !!!!

Jimmy

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Congrats Guys to the seatrail :)
The raceboat looks 110%.
But exhaust pipes on port side makes me little concerned. I know it look's like that in regular pleasure boat, but is this really gona hold in rough hard core race condition? You know this much better than I do, but that's what came up in my mind when I looked at the engine room picture. Port engine exhaust thru the freeboards... :sifone:
Looks nice, simple, stable and race clean that engine compartment.
The cockpit are the most good looking I've ever seen. Best in business?

BTW, cool picture with you, your son and the old man, Pepe look's like Harvey Keitel (or Harvey Keitel looks like Pepe... :sifone: )

Looking forward to see some numbers with the new props.

Take care
Mange

Harvey WHO? :confused:
pp.

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Great Job to the "Pantera Trio"....

Alla Famiglia !!!!

Jimmy

Alla famiglia, Don Corleone! (Cento ano)
pp.

blackhawk
06-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Harvey WHO? :confused:
pp.

Harvey Keitel :D

Boat looks AWESOME! Great job.

stormrider
06-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Looks great... i want a 28 just like that.
Unbelieveable how big your son has gotten.

mikebrls
06-03-2010, 02:23 PM
look's realy good guy's . :)
i would like to here some #s when you get a chance to run .
top end would be nice but i wouldd like real #s for say 60 to 70 mph cruise speed @ what rpm . that is where i would spend most of the time driving it as a pleasure boat in 4 to 6 foot rollar's , and that would be easy running with the 41 :)

mike

Crash-Box
06-03-2010, 02:37 PM
PP & Jo,

Dígame !
What is the significant meaning of the stars ?
That is kinda, sorta reminiscent of Squadron
but Nu Vog..... I like it !

lowblue320
06-03-2010, 02:38 PM
look's realy good guy's . :)
i would like to here some #s when you get a chance to run .
top end would be nice but i wouldd like real #s for say 60 to 70 mph cruise speed @ what rpm . that is where i would spend most of the time driving it as a pleasure boat in 4 to 6 foot rollar's , and that would be easy running with the 41 :)

mike

Go Mike Go Mike Go Mike Go Mike Go Mike Go Mike Go Mike Go Mike Go Mike Go

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Crash Box,

The stars are from the China Flag. The owner of the boat lives in England but was born in China.

Mike,

The 4 blade props we tested yesterday were to small in pitch and diameter hitting the rev limiter easily at 5400 RPM but at 4000 RPM we were running right around 65 MPH with the drives tucked in. With 5 blade props with more pitch cruise speeds should be even higher. Top speed yesterday I will keep from posting to keep the competetion guessing. Lets just say that the 90 MPH top speed limit in the Super Sport class will not be a problem.:sifone:

This is a BIG 41' that was not built very light due to the class rules in P1
(Approximately 10,600 pounds at the end of the race).Out in rough water it will be tough to beat.

JO

DAREDEVIL
06-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Crash Box,

The stars are from the China Flag. The owner of the boat lives in England but was born in China.

Mike,

The 4 blade props we tested yesterday were to small in pitch and diameter hitting the rev limiter easily at 5400 RPM but at 4000 RPM we were running right around 65 MPH with the drives tucked in. With 5 blade props with more pitch cruise speeds should be even higher. Top speed yesterday I will keep from posting to keep the competetion guessing. Lets just say that the 90 MPH top speed limit in the Super Sport class will not be a problem.:sifone:

(Approximately 10,600 pounds at the end of the race).Out in rough water it will be tough to beat.

JO

NICE !!!!!! :cheers2:
can't wait to see it .

mikebrls
06-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Crash Box,

Mike,

JO

nice work , so that would be a great cruise rpm of 4000 between let say 65 and 70 mph without having to beat the motor's up and you will still have plenty of rpm left for the fun stuff every once in a while :)

mike

Bobcat
06-03-2010, 06:34 PM
This pic is just bad ass

Steve 1
06-03-2010, 06:45 PM
A few more pics.

JO

Jo they are the reason we were here,Way Cool picture, Best Regards.

Davidmnc
06-03-2010, 07:12 PM
This pic is just bad ass

:iagree:

BUIZILLA
06-03-2010, 07:27 PM
+1 on the port exhaust needing support... :iagree: that's a LOT of leverage to hang off that one manifold clamp..

Premier Perf
06-03-2010, 08:20 PM
nice work , so that would be a great cruise rpm of 4000 between let say 65 and 70 mph without having to beat the motor's up and you will still have plenty of rpm left for the fun stuff every once in a while :)

mike

So whos going to have the first 700 boat :driving:

Buoy
06-03-2010, 08:41 PM
The more pictures I see, even more I like it.

The bilge looks super clean! Would love to see some more pics of the rigging!
And VERY MUCH look forward to seeing the video when you have it completed.

Way to go guys!:sifone:

mikebrls
06-03-2010, 10:01 PM
So whos going to have the first 700 boat :driving:

700 's would be the perfect combo for that boat , fast and reliable .

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-03-2010, 10:04 PM
The port motor exhaust does have a support coming for it. It is being fabricated. We know that in rough water it will need it.

JO

+1 on the port exhaust needing support... :iagree: that's a LOT of leverage to hang off that one manifold clamp..

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Here are a few more pics. We are going to try and run it 1 more time then it will be heading over to Europe next week. There is a custom yellow rear seat under the removable hatch. We also had to fabricate custom hinges for the split hatches. We also gave alot of thought on the look of the custom deck rail we wanted to go with. It really is a team effort !

JO

Ironmanwb
06-04-2010, 08:03 AM
That is pure and simple badass. I wan't sure if I liked it that much from the shop pictures but that is incredible. Congratulations and good luck.

Sean Stinson
06-04-2010, 10:40 AM
The boat ran yesterday and all I have to say is that it tis bad a$$ boys and girls.....Runs STRONG and carves a wicked turn!!!!

J-Bonz
06-04-2010, 08:18 PM
WOW!!! Great Looking boat!! Congrats guys! You trully did a great job!!

JAIME
06-05-2010, 04:51 PM
looks great, alot of work you guyss put into it, to bad it cant stay in the states. Eh Mikebrls wats up, pick a color and order one on Monday.

JCG
06-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Any updates on the pleasure version?? By the way, that race one looks awesome!!

JCG

Wylie-Rat
06-07-2010, 08:41 AM
That is one Awesome Bad Azz Boat - Great job guys! I am sure that the new owner is going to just love it... :cheers2:

bigboat28
06-07-2010, 08:47 AM
JCG that is a pretty good looking pic you have under your name. How about some pics of your boat?

LittleDcsRodShop
06-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Congrats to everyone involved !! I havn't been around the boards much latley so I've missed a good bit of watching the progress, however that being said Its always a pleasure to see what comes out of your shop & this is obviously no exception... The boat looks great & Jo tell the cigar toking old man I said hello !! :driving:

Btw: GREAT family photo !!!!

Love Machine
06-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Jo or Pepe,

Wow, nice job! I drool every time I see it.

Out of curiosity, because you're shipping it to Europe, do you build it to ISO standards? I'm still trying to figure out the differences between ABYC and ISO standards. Also, do you connect all electronics via NMEA 2000 to make it a cleaner install?

Bill

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-09-2010, 12:07 AM
We took it out 1 more time today before the 41' leaves tomorrow for England. Brad from Mercury Racing brought a set of 5 blade Mercury props to test and they worked perfect. Also want to thank Mike from Premier for bringing a set of 4 blade props to also try.

We still have probably 2-4 more mph to gain with a little more test time. It was very hot and humid today with dead flat conditions but the new Pantera 41' ran very fast and handled perfect. The 90 MPH class limit in Supersport class is no problem at all. We also have the largest boat in the class which should work well in rough water.:USA:

Pictures do not do this boat justice.It is a BIG 41'.

Here are a few more pics.

JO

opa
06-09-2010, 12:23 AM
i bet you hate to see it go

Tomas Wallin
06-09-2010, 01:57 AM
You guys have done such an awesome job on this 41'!!!:willy_nilly:

I'm really looking forward seeing how it performs against the competition in the races in Europe - but I have no doubt that with Jo behind the sticks it will perform quite well...:rolleyes::hurray::cool:

Crash-Box
06-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Hey Jo,

Before the boat disappears to England, I'm curious
to see a pic of the rear seat with the custom hatch
covers off. Thanks !!

Jimmy

Bobcat
06-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Hey Jo,

covers off. Thanks !!

Jimmy

:iagree:

DAREDEVIL
06-09-2010, 10:43 AM
i bet you hate to see it go

???? what do u mean by see it go...Jo is the one throttling it over seas !!!!!:cheers2::sifone:

DAREDEVIL
06-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Hey Jo,

covers off. Thanks !!

Jimmy

I think there is no seat in this one,,,since its just used for racing....so why spend the $ to build a seat ?!:driving:

stormrider
06-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Here are a few more of the # 6 Mercury Racing drives with NXT1 transom plates. Stelling extension boxes are also included with Arneson Rocker Plate tabs and a Zieger heavy duty polished tie bar. Boat is full staggered.

We have a custom polished stainless steel 6" round Pantera 41' logo being waterjet cut tomorrow that will be placed on the deck above the transom. The split engine hatches still have a few more details that need to be completed. Stainless Marine is working on the custom exhaust system for the Mercury Racing 525 EFI's that should be completed soon.

The red hatch with the custom black rail is being placed behind the bolster covering up the custom rear seat. It is removable in case the back seat wants to be used to take sponsors for a quick blast.We wanted to keep the same look as the forward part of the deck.

We should be testing in the next couple of days. This new Pantera 41' race boat "P1 Edition" should really perform in extreme rough water conditions. Can not wait to try it out in the gulfstream in some big water.

JO

That's why, DD.

Crash-Box
06-09-2010, 11:52 AM
I think there is no seat in this one,,,since its just used for racing....so why spend the $ to build a seat ?!:driving:

Sir Double D ,

Please review posts 321 & 344.....
I am not savy on double quotation posting yet lol

Crash-Box ....

DAREDEVIL
06-09-2010, 12:15 PM
OOPS..:eek:.sorry..i did not see those...maybe i should read ..lol:sifone:

tomcei
06-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I've learned that Storm don't miss much:sifone:

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Boat left today to its new home and owner in England. Should be there in 3
weeks. 1st race for the new Pantera 41' will be in Italy next month. :driving:

Part of us goes with every Pantera we deliver.

JO

Bobcat
06-10-2010, 09:40 AM
That's going to be a long drive !:sifone:

Mange
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM

JO

Yes, I could feel a strong smell of Nunez Sr cigarrs when I cleaned the blidge in a old 24 Sport the other day :sifone:
To be serious, A huge part of soul and heart from you goes with every Pantera for sure :)

Please let me know the details and timetable regarding the Italy race. I'll go there and bring a person..

Mange

boatme
06-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes, I could feel a strong smell of Nunez Sr cigarrs when I cleaned the blidge in a old 24 Sport the other day :sifone:
To be serious, A huge part of soul and heart from you goes with every Pantera for sure :)

Please let me know the details and timetable regarding the Italy race. I'll go there and bring a person..

Mange

you are now officialy the photagrapher and videoagrapher for this boat over ther

Mange
06-10-2010, 03:06 PM
you are now officialy the photagrapher and videoagrapher for this boat over ther

Ohhh nooo :eek::willy_nilly:

When I look in the crystal ball I can see you with your equiment by my side there in Italy :sifone: :seeya:

Would be great going there and do some reports, but I am a very bad photographer.... :smash:

lowblue320
06-10-2010, 03:16 PM

JO

You guys did a great job.......

Mikeb4
06-10-2010, 04:51 PM

JO

Looking forward to reading about it's racing career! :driving:

stormrider
06-10-2010, 05:00 PM
I've learned that Storm don't miss much:sifone:

HA! I just remember it had a backseat, cause that's how i'd want mine.
Kind of like Lucky Strike's 31sutphen Great Adventure... or the 3A 900hp 28pantera.

Flat Rate
06-14-2010, 03:10 PM
where is the video?

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Hired someone to take a nice video and was not pleased how the original version came out so he is trying to make it better now. I am sure once the boat races in a couple of weeks there will be video taken at the race site which I will post a link for everyone to see.

Here are a few more pics. I had saved on my computer.

The new 41' is on transit to England. Looks like its 1st race will be on July 9-11 in Sardinia, Italy.

JO

Bobcat
06-17-2010, 06:22 PM
I can't wait to see the pleasure version, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to update us, it is much appreciated.:USA:

LittleDcsRodShop
06-17-2010, 06:38 PM
I can't wait to see the pleasure version, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to update us, it is much appreciated.:USA:

I agree, the boat in a pleasure version will be sweet !! Ok I will take mine mostly black & I will bring down 2 YPM 1200/1400's to go in the hole..

Oh yeah almost forgot: Anybody want to float a brother a few hundred grand ?? haha..

I love the last shot that was just posted of the 6's setting nice & pretty on boxes !!

Mange
06-21-2010, 09:48 AM
The new 41' is on transit to England. Looks like its 1st race will be on July 9-11 in Sardinia, Italy.
JO

JO, Is the boat gona be in Sardinia? Would be nice to have more info about this. My intentions is to go there.

:)

Thanks
Mange

JO - PANTERABOAT
06-21-2010, 10:26 AM
YES.
pp.

JO - PANTERABOAT
07-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Here is a link to a video we took the 1st time the new Pantera 41' hit the water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ke16Nr95NM

My plans were to make the video atleast 10 minutes long with some ocean footage but we only had 1 set of 4 blade 32 pitch props off of the original "Warpath" Apache 41' owned by my friend JC. The props had to much slip and were too small and all over the rev limiters with over 25 % throttle left so we did not bother to test anymore until the following day. Atleast these 4 blade props gave us a good baseline. I could not get the gentelman that took this video to come out again on such a short notice. The boat ran and accelerated much faster with 5 blade props that the Mercury racing Factory Rep. ( Brad Halpen ) brought along the following day ( 17 1/4 by 35 ) all over the rev limiters. We will add to this video with the some race footage in the coming weeks.

The boat will only be getting faster. Some more testing with Mercury racing and Hering props next week.

Boat will make its racing debut next weekend in Sardinia, Italy.

tomcei
07-02-2010, 06:12 PM
she looks great. Can't wait to see it running out!

Buoy
07-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Nice video! Look forward to seeing more. The boat really looks great.

Bobcat
07-11-2010, 10:04 AM
JO, Is the boat gona be in Sardinia? Would be nice to have more info about this. My intentions is to go there.

Thanks
Mange

Any news ???? I can't find a link to the Sardinia race !:confused:

Semper Fi
07-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Pantera - Absolutely a STUNNING boat! It's truly a "work of art". I'm sure a lot of boat owners will be seriously looking at selling their boats for your new pleasure version.

If money wasn't an issue :) - I would be flying out to your office to discuss my new boat!!!!

OneBadInjun
07-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Thad was alright he wanted nice stuff is all.

Steve 1...Whatever happened to your thread: "Thad Allen's Apache & Birth Of The Cheetah Cat"...or something along those lines. It was a good one. You told how you made this new 41, that Pantera now builds. ???

OneBadInjun
04-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Still would like to see this thread continued...somehow. How many 41's have now been built by Pantera?

Spencer
04-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Keep an eye out for an upcoming story....

OneBadInjun
07-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Keep an eye out for an upcoming story....

O.K., I will...Thanks

Ratickle
07-03-2012, 04:57 PM
I think he was talking about this one....

Pantera- Old School, New School and Lots of Family. - Serious Offshore (http://www.seriousoffshore.com/pantera-old-school-new-school-and-lots-of-family/)