PDA

View Full Version : Steve1 Political Rants

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 11:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-G2n91wKtY&feature=player_embedded

jayboat
12-25-2009, 11:58 AM
The Real Rogue Of 2009: Levi Johnston (http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/12/the-real-rogue-of-2009-levi-johnston.html#more)

Sure, Palin can get Adam Bellow to drop the last fig leaf from his commercial privates and turn Jonathan Burnham into an openly gay publisher of a vicious homophobe, but what courage does that take? Sure, Palin can bamboozle the press corps with fantastic lies, and a press strategy currently being used by Tiger Woods, but in the face of all this, a 19-year-old was prepared to one-up her with Vanity Fair and Playgirl and act as if he had not a care in the world.

And what a story he has told.

It is as follows: Palin is a total fraud. She is not what she says she is. According to someone who lived with her for years, who fathered her grandson and fell in love with her daughter, the last thing she is is what her followers blindly believe: authentic.

She's a phony, according to Johnston, a negligent mother, a devious plotter, an alienated wife. Far from a "real American", she is layer upon layer of political artifice, designed cynically to appeal to pro-lifers and feminists, evangelicals and populists, independents and rock-ribbed Republicans, all laid on top of a fanatically narcissistic sociopathy. Here's a taste of what Johnston has asserted:

"The Palin house was much different from what many people expect of a normal family, even before she was nominated for vice president. There wasn’t much parenting in that house. Sarah doesn’t cook, Todd doesn’t cook—the kids would do it all themselves: cook, clean, do the laundry, and get ready for school. Most of the time Bristol would help her youngest sister with her homework, and I’d barbecue chicken or steak on the grill."

Remember that Johnston is the only family member who actually knew and lived with Palin and has broken ranks. He could be lying, of course, or seeking revenge, or bargaining for more access to his son, or something else we don;t know about. But given Palin's record of dissimulation, it seems to me he deserves at least as fair a hearing as she has had, even if nothing like the millions she has raked in. His story deserves to be taken more seriously as a real account of what Palin really is. Until Wallace and Schmidt screw their courage to the sticking place, he's the best we've got.

Here, for example, is his recounting of an incident that few MSM observers can quite handle:

"Sarah told me she had a great idea: we would keep it a secret—nobody would know that Bristol was pregnant. She told me that once Bristol had the baby she and Todd would adopt him. That way, she said, Bristol and I didn’t have to worry about anything. Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging—she wouldn’t give up. She would say, “So, are you gonna let me adopt him?” We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn’t want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid."

So the "outrageous" conspiracy theory aired on the Internets in late August 2008 that Palin had a cockamamie idea to pass off her daughter's baby as her own actually happened, according to Johnston. But it was not about Trig as the soon-debunked rumors first had it - whom Bristol simply could not have chronologically given birth to. But it was about Tripp - and indicative of a deeply deceptive, half-nuts mentality. I mean: did Palin think she could ever have gotten away with that kind of baby switcheroo, when the real father and mother opposed it? Notice that this was not planned as an open adoption. It was designed to hide Bristol's pregnancy, which would remain a total secret, meaning "nobody would know that Bristol was pregnant," meaning in turn that Palin's own pregnancy would have had to be faked. Now, maybe Levi is just harassing Palin using half-baked Internet rumors about Trig to apply to Tripp. But, again, she is the one with the record of proven lies, not Johnston. And what this says about Palin's capability for outright deception is quite striking, if true.

Johnston's account for the reasons for Palin's bizarre resignation are also more convincing than Palin's classic insistence that she was quitting because she was not a quitter:

"Sarah was sad for a while. She walked around the house pouting. I had assumed she was going to go back to her job as governor, but a week or two after she got back she started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make "triple the money." It was, to her, "not as hard." She would blatantly say, "I want to just take this money and quit being governor." She started to say it frequently, but she didn't know how to do it. When she came home from work, it seemed like she was more and more stressed out. It seemed like she couldn't handle the job anymore. I think that she was just through with it all or that she'd become used to getting everything she wanted handed to her. She'd rather take the money and keep that kind of lifestyle. When a magazine offered six figures to be at the hospital when Bristol gave birth, she said yes at first but then told us not to do it."

She was not exactly a diligent governor either:

'Throughout the years I spent with them, when Sarah got home from her office — almost never later than 5 and sometimes as early as noon — she usually walked in the door, said hello, and then disappeared into her bedroom, where she would hang out. Sometimes, she’d take an hourlong bath. Other times she sat on the living-room couch in her two-piece pajama set from Walmart — she had all the colors — with her hair down, watching house shows and wedding shows on TV. She always wanted things and she always wanted other people to get them for her. If she wanted a movie, Bristol and I would go to the video store; if she wanted food, we’d get her something to eat, like a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell. She’d try to bribe everyone in the house, or give us guilt trips. She used to make Bristol feel bad by telling her that she did everything for her. This was unfair because, even before the campaign, Bristol was already the mom in the house, and she got tired of having to take care of her siblings."

What can we make of this?

It's unverifiable - but no less so than Palin's autobiography. And compared with her bizarre, constantly changing stories and multiple lies about any number of empirically indisputable facts, Johnston's monosyllabic yeses and nos and plain English eye-witness accounts that have never changed are like oases of sanity and calm.

When I got to meet Johnston, I asked him simply how he seemed so calm as a nineteen year old up against an international celebrity with millions of dollars and every pimp in the "publishing" and political industries trying to suck up to her. "Because I'm tellin' the truth," was his simple, and immediate answer.

I can't know who's telling the truth for sure. But after a decade of frauds enabled and abetted by political corruption and media cowardice, Palin might well be the biggest fraud of all, perpetrating a hoax so massive no one can quite see it. Perhaps the most memorable quote of the year came when Levi said quite simply, even after unloading all of the above:

"There are some things that I have that are huge. And I haven't said them because I'm not gonna hurt her that way ... I have things that can, you know -- that would get her in trouble, and could hurt her. Will hurt her. But I'm not gonna go that far. You know, I mean, if I really wanted to hurt her, I could, very easily. But there's -- I'm not gonna do it. I'm not going that far."

Or as he also put it:

"She knows what I got on her."

But the rest of us don't.

Yet.

Pete B
12-25-2009, 12:15 PM
HMMMMM, very intresting statements coming from a 20yr old who is looking for his 15 minutes of fame, but cant seem to support his own kid. Whether she runs or not is to be seen, Its is a couple of years away.

we shouldnt be so engrossed as to what will happen then, as it may never happen, because of the A$$ clown we have now!

I am glad 30 more million people will have health care, and even more thrilled I have to help pay for it, because I have a F*%&@#& Job.

all these liberals want this $hit let them pay for it!

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 12:18 PM
LOL The mention of her name always brings Whack Jobs out of the woodwork with the Lies and these Foaming at the mouth Obama voting lefties who have never done anything in their mediocre miserable Communist lives and never will.

It could be worse we could be You but people who know what is good for this country the Conservatives back her 100% and Constitute 40% percent of the voting block which is growing every day with this latest boondoggle Zippy Care.

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Got to be careful here Little Jay is crying and flooding the Mod with bad post reports.

ROGUE
12-25-2009, 01:05 PM
The level of hatred towards her by the liberals supports the theory that she is the most powerful conservative out there right now. Even the feminists hate her, kinda wierd that.

Tommy Gun
12-25-2009, 01:10 PM
The other night after 60 senate democrats voted in favor of "health care reform", I watched and listened to the commentary on Fox; I then switched the channel to MSNBC to see what Olbermann was saying; guess what...no commentary on one of the most debated legislative acts in our history, but rather they were doing a piece on Sarah Palin, of course without anything positive to say.

All this makes me wonder what the "progressives" are so afraid of? Jay's cut and psate above uses the words fraud and phony, along with "unverifiable"...yet there is one thing that is absolute fact...THE SELF-PROCLAIMED "OBAMA the GREAT" IS A PROVEN LIAR. Why this simple fact is overlooked by those who go to such great lengths to smear Sarah Palin speaks volumes.

Expensive Date
12-25-2009, 01:15 PM
This should turn into a nice Christmas Day thread.:)

Seriously I still kinda like here but I am afraid that she has to much baggage and is un-electable.
But we can not raise GDP enough to pay all the debt that the nation has incurred in the last 11 months so.......I think you are going to have a lot of very unhappy voters come 2012.

MacGyver
12-25-2009, 01:29 PM
:kiss::lurk5::grouphug:

clayinaustin
12-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Wrinkleface
12-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

:bump::bump::iagree::iagree:

Ted
12-25-2009, 01:57 PM
The thing to be truly scared about-on both sides- is that she has only like a 4 point gap in a race between her and the Pres. That is a sad commentary on what the voters think about him after the unceasing rape of Palin by the media and the unceasing adoration of Obama. Of course, I suppose the media has the most to fear huh?

BTW, Steve and Jay please tone it down. Personal attack is NOT allowed on this forum. There is a fight club a couple of search notches down the page for that kind of crap.

Ted
12-25-2009, 01:59 PM
And a note to Steve- I did not get a report from anyone, just happened to be passing through...

Merry Christmas all :cheers2:

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 02:09 PM
And a note to Steve- I did not get a report from anyone, just happened to be passing through...

Merry Christmas all :cheers2:

Not yet this thing is just warming up.

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 02:23 PM
This should turn into a nice Christmas Day thread.:)

Seriously I still kinda like here but I am afraid that she has to much baggage and is un-electable.
But we can not raise GDP enough to pay all the debt that the nation has incurred in the last 11 months so.......I think you are going to have a lot of very unhappy voters come 2012.

Baggage? The Only I can think of is the "Hate" by the Communist destroy America Left! When they wheeled out Soro”s Racist bastard circus monkey the left was ecstatic... Oop's then Sarah Gave Her First speech at the Convention they were shocked feelings hurt over the truth and act the way Nazis normally do with the Lies as exhibited by Lefty Jaybird here "Exibit One" and then they attacked her family without looking at the third world Bigamist rubbish that knocked up Hussein’s 17 year old mother. BTW Sarah had a 90% approval rating as Governor and has the love of our Military too boot and Also did not Vote Present 131 times..

Pete B
12-25-2009, 02:31 PM
You forgot more would like to bang her, than Obama! except those liberal leftie homo's!

jayboat
12-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Yeah what about OSO ??

What about OSO?

When I said I've never reported a thread, I meant NEVER.

Not my style,
... I got not problem with going straight to the source.

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 02:40 PM
You forgot more would like to bang her, than Obama! except those liberal leftie homo's!
LOL right on that one, those Hate their own race Tingle legged TV Queers, She is a good looking woman!

Chris
12-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Let's clean it up guys. Go for each other's throats, but do it with respect- and skip the name-calling. Please.

jayboat
12-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Let's clean it up guys. Go for each other's throats, but do it with respect- and skip the name-calling. Please.

Sorry, Dad. I got a little carried away. :cheers2:

jayboat
12-25-2009, 04:04 PM
LOL right on that one, those Hate their own race Tingle legged TV Queers, She is a good looking woman!

So, besides her fulfilling your little wet dream, what exactly, in your mind, qualifies her for the office? (try to focus)

fund razor
12-25-2009, 04:12 PM
What did her daughter's baby daddy have to do with crystal meth? Or was that just a left handed implication that your fellow SOS member must be a meth head to have such a different opinion as you, Jay?

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 04:17 PM
So, besides her fulfilling your little wet dream, what exactly, in your mind, qualifies her for the office? (try to focus)
No wet dream the People who built this place and employ people Conservatives the ones who mean something Like her and Just Why is she unqualified?? Because Rats Lie she had a 90% rating while in office and your Zippy is the one with no experience AT doing anything except handing out hip flasks on the south side or selling Crack from his grandfathers hot dog cart!

Buoy
12-25-2009, 04:19 PM

I love it!!

New sig line.:sifone:

jayboat
12-25-2009, 04:42 PM
No wet dream the People who built this place and employ people Conservatives the ones who mean something Like her and Just Why is she unqualified?? Because Rats Lie she had a 90% rating while in office and your Zippy is the one with no experience AT doing anything except handing out hip flasks on the south side or selling Crack from his grandfathers hot dog cart!

I asked you to focus.

catastrophe
12-25-2009, 04:55 PM
I gotta catch up...who is Zippy???

fund razor
12-25-2009, 04:58 PM

I am trying to catch up too. Zippy could be the one who's on meth. We haven't cleared that part up yet. :)

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 05:03 PM
I asked you to focus.

Try to keep up here!

Steve 1
12-25-2009, 05:03 PM

Zippy Obama a racist who attended a white-hating, moonbat conspiracy Church for 22 years that asks God to damn America Then buddies up with Calypso Nation of Islam Louie who preaches hatred of the Whites and Jews. Hope that helped!

catastrophe
12-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Zippy Obama.

Got it, thanks.

Didn't know there was someone Jay would discuss anything with that referred to his President as ZIPPY.

Jay must have nothing to do today.

OK ..continue on, thanks for the clarrification.

fund razor
12-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Got it, thanks.

Didn't know there was someone Jay would discuss anything with that referred to his President as ZIPPY.

That surprises me, considering the sheer number of times and variations that Jay showed his disrespect for his last president. You don't remember? He rarely used the same insult of our former president more than once, he had so many. Lots of chimpy mcbush... all sorts of things.

Are we talking about the same Jay?

fund razor
12-25-2009, 05:39 PM
"Dumya looked into his cheerios and did whatever they told him to do" doesn't ring any bells huh?

fund razor
12-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Barring any other info...I have to guess that the whole crystal meth comment was not based on the story, but was a shot at the thread starter.

fund razor
12-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Duh. Ok, I get it.
I didn't know that this argument was old crap drug over here from OSO.

Tommy Gun
12-25-2009, 06:29 PM

She qualifies by being eligible...something Obama has not proven he was.

Regardless, what difference does it make? She is not running for "the Office" as far as I know. So why the fascination with the continued attempts to smear her? Because she offers an opposing viewpoint? I remain amazed that instead of a retorting this so called "simple minded" woman, the left has repeatedly turned to smear tactics and chicago style politics in an effort to discredit her. The fact that the progressives feel threatened by her is amusing. Again, speaks volumes about those currently running this country....very, very sad.

Tinkerer
12-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Jay - what is it that qualifies OBAMA to be president???
And I don't think community organizer carries much weight.

OBAMA is the stupidest president we have had to date.
If it wasn't for the teleprompter the average American would see just how dumb he really is.

cuda
12-25-2009, 07:29 PM

If it wasn't for the teleprompter the average American would see just how dumb he really is.

:iagree:

He hasn't so much as run a lemonade stand.

Expensive Date
12-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Baggage? The Only I can think of is the "Hate" by the Communist destroy America Left! When they wheeled out Soro”s Racist bastard circus monkey the left was ecstatic... Oop's then Sarah Gave Her First speech at the Convention they were shocked feelings hurt over the truth and act the way Nazis normally do with the Lies as exhibited by Lefty Jaybird here "Exibit One" and then they attacked her family without looking at the third world Bigamist rubbish that knocked up Hussein’s 17 year old mother. BTW Sarah had a 90% approval rating as Governor and has the love of our Military too boot and Also did not Vote Present 131 times..

Steve like I said I still like here ...kinda but she hurt herself when she resigned from the governors office.I like the fact that she is down to earth and a real person but I do wish we would follow the Constitution and separate church and state.Religious beliefs are not important in politics and clouds the issue in my opinion.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 12:00 AM

Ya know when you stop and think what the hardest thing to do in the whole wide world is.

Its getting elected President of the United States.

With lobbyists on the opposite side, with all the money thats piled up to fight against any candidate, opposing pundits, the press the massive massive public scrutiny, and the prying into everything you said, you thought or anything your friends say or think; a million in one thing to accomplish.

So when you say that the person is a dummy I think you are mistaken.
You dont get elected by Jews, blacks northerners southerners as single groups, so its safe to say this guy was elected by a good cross section of the population.

The guy came to power under a set of circumstances that no one else has had to figure out all at once. Way brighter lights than on here are struggling to figure out what to do, and they have some facts and figures to work with as opposed to anyone on here.

If you really hate the way this guys trying to fix it why dwell on dragging up the name of the obvious non starter and go look for a legitemate replacement.
For all the reasons above you know that lady stands a poor chance of being elected.

Buoy
12-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Alec, I can appreciate what you're saying. It's not easy to overcome all those obstacles to become the POTUS.
But, he didn't do it alone, in fact, there is likely little that he did himself.
There are teams of people that orchastrated every move to get him there, and they were supported by groups that wanted him to do certain things once he gained office. And that is what he is now doing.
Without a prepared speech (written by one of "the team") the man can barely put together a sentence, let alone hold a position in a discussion or debate.

I don't know the solution, and there are too many skeletons in my closet to ever run for office, but it's not a good direction we are under.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 12:59 AM
Alec, I can appreciate what you're saying. It's not easy to overcome all those obstacles to become the POTUS.
But, he didn't do it alone, in fact, there is likely little that he did himself.
There are teams of people that orchastrated every move to get him there, and they were supported by groups that wanted him to do certain things once he gained office. And that is what he is now doing.
Without a prepared speech (written by one of "the team") the man can barely put together a sentence, let alone hold a position in a discussion or debate.

I don't know the solution, and there are too many skeletons in my closet to ever run for office, but it's not a good direction we are under.

With that thought in mind what special interest group or TEAM that put him in office is benefiting here.
Its not the banks, its not the military groups, its not any large corporations. Anyone would have been outed by now.

Cant be doin it for his ego, everyone hates him. Aint the money for sure. Whats he work, 20 hours a day.?? Someone gets a nosebleed and its his fault.
The mess the country/world is in isnt his fault, just as it wasnt Bush's.

The cause of all this crap in one word is GREED. And its still continuing unchecked.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 02:28 AM
His main supporter is George Soros a world class dirtbag and Hater of America.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 02:47 AM
Here is more on this scumbag.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/12/17/american-spectator-warns-of-soros-manipulation-of-2010-elections/

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 02:59 AM
With that thought in mind what special interest group or TEAM that put him in office is benefiting here.
Its not the banks, its not the military groups, its not any large corporations. Anyone would have been outed by now.

Cant be doin it for his ego, everyone hates him. Aint the money for sure. Whats he work, 20 hours a day.?? Someone gets a nosebleed and its his fault.
The mess the country/world is in isnt his fault, just as it wasnt Bush's.

The cause of all this crap in one word is GREED. And its still continuing unchecked.
No it started in earnest when the Rats took the house in 06 due to the fact the conservatives sat out the midterms and did not vote, then Pelosi and crew took over and the economy nose dived as her deranged 60’s hippy style of running things did the damage, like shutting down new Oil drilling which ran the price up to $150.00 a Barrel put everything in freefall.

Then the Rats with Franks and Dodd along with the CRA and ACORN/Zippy had the mortgage market flooded with dead wood so all it took was the price of Gasoline to start everything snowballing.

In short everything is traceable to the Democrats hate and poor management.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 06:49 AM
No it started in earnest when the Rats took the house in 06 due to the fact the conservatives sat out the midterms and did not vote, then Pelosi and crew took over and the economy nose dived as her deranged 60’s hippy style of running things did the damage, like shutting down new Oil drilling which ran the price up to $150.00 a Barrel put everything in freefall.

Then the Rats with Franks and Dodd along with the CRA and ACORN/Zippy had the mortgage market flooded with dead wood so all it took was the price of Gasoline to start everything snowballing.

In short everything is traceable to the Democrats hate and poor management.

If you had your own oil it still would have been the same price. It wasnt the cost of producing oil that cost it to go up, it was the players in the financial sector that caused all that because they are pigs. Canada could give its population its own fuel for a quarter of what the street price is. But they dont.

And who had the largest profits in history and took the largest bonuses? The oil industry. After eating the cost ourselves for months in the confusion of those times, my trucking businesses were getting 29% fuel charges!!! But only after I ate it for months because of disbelieving customers. Ruiness.

And how does one explain how 1,000,000 people had mortgages in the USA that were illegal immigrants?? Couldnt show proof of employment and they had a bank loan ??!! Because some pig banker was allowed to give them one legally...and did. Big big bonuses.

Doesnt really matter who the combined group of culprits are, its here and its a fact. And even if one says that it was a Democrat, Obama and the current reps now have to deal with it. He didnt do it, he didnt gain from it. Its a fact of life unfortunately that it is here.

Fact is it was only a short time ago that mainstream America walked on this earth with NO credit cards on their person. Now in their back pocket they carry 6 pieces of plastic that proves they owe someone a ton of money at huge interest rates. Each household has 3 televisions 4 cell phones and 2 cars.

You also cant ever compete in this world with a country that is currently lending the USA a trillion $ that allows a 5 year old to make a dress or pair of shoes for 6.00 and sell it to you for 50.00. While they are doing that they are polluting the earth at a rate of 20 times your country.

Canada shut the lights out to play the game of conservation and playing green for a day...it amounted to saving our earth the equal amount of 3 fkn minutes of Chinas screwin up the earth.

Terrorism is supposedly a world wide problem. Where are the Chinese soldiers in the trouble zones in the east ??

Not going to get into the mess re the fighting over there. Only have to say that if man A hits you on the head, you dont go after man B.
Cant imagine how much money has been spent in Iraq. Very unfortunate.

But it doesnt matter how all this came to be. It wasnt Obama and its in everyones best interest to concentrate on making sure all this doesnt happen again and live somewhat differently so we can all compete again in a world that will never have a level playing field.

But...as recently as last week the banking industry had to be reminded that $ 2,000,000.00 bonuses was BS while people are losing businesses and homes because they cant get credit.

You arent on the winning side when personal wealth is your goal when competing with nations that dont allow that to the same extreme, especially when they have a population many times greater than yours.

Scary thought when you hear that 40% of the daily long distance calls in Canada...are going to India.

And Steve...the Rats didnt take anything in 06. They were put there by the populace. And if you cant believe they voted for a Democrat then they must have voted against a Republican. So instead of throwing rocks at the Dems the Republicans should look in the mirror and figure out what they did wrong and correct it.

And one of the mistakes they made last year was the choice of VP. And that still hasnt been fixed.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Now that THIS president was elected the liberals call it difficult.

When GWB was elected they called it a freebie.

It would make a really interesting thread, to explore the ways and the reasons that this president was able to get elected. ;)

fund razor
12-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Oh, and for the record... the fact that our current president is not qualified and is actually an affirmative action candidate has NOTHING to do with the fact that Sarah Palin is charismatic and also underqualified.

Although a white woman would be next in line as far as who's "turn" it is.

Interesting lady. Not qualified.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Now that THIS president was elected the liberals call it difficult.

When GWB was elected they called it a freebie.

It would make a really interesting thread, to explore the ways and the reasons that this president was able to get elected. ;)

Your not a liberal as I am not, so what would you call the chances and the probabilty of being elected the President of the United States ??

jayboat
12-26-2009, 09:45 AM

haha- that would be a real short thread.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Your not a liberal as I am not, so what would you call the chances and the probabilty of being elected the President of the United States ??

I think that they vary by candidate and times.

For example.... 100 years ago.... Mr. Obama would not have been elected.
However, two years ago... the same characteristics made him attractive to certain segments of the population.

I think that in general... one of the two major parties in the US need to hear you give a really good speech... and if you impress them, they will spend billions of dollars getting you elected so that you do their bidding when you get in.

We can actually figure the mathematical probability using simple combinations and permutations.
But chance?
Next time, one of two things will happen: we will either have a backlash against the democratic/liberal/big gov/tax and spend/socialist trend or we will have a second slip into an even greater dynamic of affirmative action, and a woman will be elected because "it's time."

I am betting on a groundswell of conservative backlash that will make the urban entitlement seeking voter of 2008 seem like a ripple. And those 2008 entitlement voters, having no handout or historical significance will stay in bed on election day, like they usually do.

My best friend, who is much more qualified and much blacker than Mr. Obama told many stories of the people in the hood (My friend is a special education teacher in the inner city) who actually thought that they would get a payout for electing Obama. He was almost run over by a 19 year old young woman who was so excited that Obama had been elected that she pulled her car abruptly to the curb and jumped out, exclaiming "we're gonna get paid!" My friend, being a decorated veteran of both the Air Force and the Army, with Bachelors and Masters in education, was very... very dismayed.

He however, voted for Obama. Not on the entitlement platform, but the historical significance. He realizes now that he voted for a black man, because of the historical significance and wanting to see that change in his lifetime. He regrets that vote. He rejects ObamaCare and the public option.

The silent majority of what Mr. Obama calls "bible and gun hugging" conservatives will not allow our country to fall further into the hands of the non-productive. Change will come. We are much more motivated when you remove the special social and historical significance of the last election.
Urban white and black entitlement seekers and liberal intellectual elitists white won't be coming from the same place next time.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 09:51 AM

Only for you. One cartoon will suffice to express your thoughts and observations. Of course, there is always cutting and pasting, which would make it a long thread too. :)

fund razor
12-26-2009, 09:55 AM

This is the man that Alec suggested yesterday wouldn't have a dialog with anyone who would call their president "zippy."

Correct. "Zippy" is not demeaning or disrespectful enough for Jay. It needs to portray the president as a stupid chimp for him to really enjoy it. But God forbid anybody calls our current president a "chimp."

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:00 AM
We were on the verge of an interesting conversation. Oh well.

I think that the possibility for actual intellectual discourse would improve if you put your boy back on his leash, Alec. :)

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 10:02 AM
I think that they vary by candidate and times.

For example.... 100 years ago.... Mr. Obama would not have been elected.
However, two years ago... the same characteristics made him attractive to certain segments of the population.

I think that in general... one of the two major parties in the US need to hear you give a really good speech... and if you impress them, they will spend billions of dollars getting you elected so that you do their bidding when you get in.

We can actually figure the mathematical probability using simple combinations and permutations.
But chance?
Next time, one of two things will happen: we will either have a backlash against the democratic/liberal/big gov/tax and spend/socialist trend or we will have a second slip into an even greater dynamic of affirmative action, and a woman will be elected because "it's time."

I am betting on a groundswell of conservative backlash that will make the urban entitlement seeking voter of 2008 seem like a ripple. And those 2008 entitlement voters, having no handout or historical significance will stay in bed on election day, like they usually do.

My best friend, who is much more qualified and much blacker than Mr. Obama told many stories of the people in the hood (My friend is a special education teacher in the inner city) who actually thought that they would get a payout for electing Obama. He was almost run over by a 19 year old young woman who was so excited that Obama had been elected that she pulled her car abruptly to the curb and jumped out, exclaiming "we're gonna get paid!" My friend, being a decorated veteran of both the Air Force and the Army, with Bachelors and Masters in education, was very... very dismayed.

He however, voted for Obama. Not on the entitlement platform, but the historical significance. He realizes now that he voted for a black man, because of the historical significance and wanting to see that change in his lifetime. He regrets that vote. He rejects ObamaCare and the public option.

The silent majority of what Mr. Obama calls "bible and gun hugging" conservatives will not allow our country to fall further into the hands of the non-productive. Change will come. We are much more motivated when you remove the special social and historical significance of the last election.
Urban white and black entitlement seekers and liberal intellectual elitists white won't be coming from the same place next time.

I agree with you. The backlash over what has happened with the economy will probably undo the current admin.

I dont really care who or what circumstances caused whats happened as long as the path to the mess is identified and the situation corrected enough so that isnt repeated. Blame is a waste of energy especially if thats what everyone spends their time on rather than repairing the country.

As far as being put into office by a group of people that would have the President do their bidding, I cant figure out who that is, there are no current beneficiaries here that are getting any return on that investment.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:06 AM
As far as being put into office by a group of people that would have the President do their bidding, I cant figure out who that is, there are no current beneficiaries here that are getting any return on that investment.

The Democratic National Committee is the interested party. The crappy return on their considerable investment is a different issue. They made this president, and they will throw him under the bus when they are done.

How did we get our crappy VP? They owed him. (and wanted him to shut up)

How did we get our crappy Secretary of State? Same debt. Same circumstances.

VtSteve
12-26-2009, 10:09 AM
The best thing that could have happened to this country would have been a McCain/Palin win. I particularly loved McCain's health care plan. Most boating sites would have been limited to boating threads, and we'd all benefit from having Palin, the nation's Top Energy expert, as VP. Clinton bashing would again be in style, which was fun for eight years.

Sarah could have explained to anxious oil executives how to ramp up oil drilling and refineries during $35 to $70 oil price cycles, while I was out shopping for bigger boats with enormous tax cuts. Talk radio would be quieter, and hopefully, Levi Johnson would be silenced as well.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:09 AM
By the way... same reason that the RNC allowed the Palin thing to happen. They wanted to win in the worst way, and they were willing to risk a (failed) Hail Mary pass to retain control.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Most boating sites would have been limited to boating threads
You are in luck Steve, we have a section right up top called "On the Dock" where we have concentrated the boating content for our offshore boating friends. We keep the non-boating content down here where it can't disturb people seeking serious offshore related content. :)

jayboat
12-26-2009, 10:17 AM
One cartoon will suffice to express your thoughts and observations.

For those of us who aren't prone to delusional bouts of self-important bloviation, it's a quick way to make a point.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9009/witchdoctor.jpg

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 10:19 AM
"For example.... 100 years ago.... Mr. Obama would not have been elected"

That would be true since a goodly portion of his support hasnt had the right to cast a ballot for that long...which is at least embarrassing.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:25 AM
For those of us who aren't prone to delusional bouts of self-important bloviation,

Your comment is directed at one or more of your fellow SOS members. To whom do you direct this personal insult?

Bobcat
12-26-2009, 10:29 AM
"For example.... 100 years ago.... Mr. Obama would not have been elected"

That would be true since a goodly portion of his support hasnt had the right to cast a ballot for that long...which is at least embarrassing.

even 47 years ago.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:31 AM
The embarrassing part is not that certain people have only had the right to vote for 47 years, the embarrassing part is that they didn't excercise it in significant numbers until 2008. :)

BBB725
12-26-2009, 10:32 AM

IMHO the media determines who wins and loses the average voter is lazy and won't look up records and rely on what they are fed as the truth

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 10:32 AM
even 47 years ago.

Actually I was talking about 50% of the population.
Women have only had the right since 1920.

Interesting that people thought I was thinking about the black population though.

Shows a predetermined mindset.

If someone cant identify who a comment was directed at then it obviously wasnt personal.

On the other hand asking someone to keep his " BOY" on a leash I find disturbing.

Birdog
12-26-2009, 10:33 AM
The real shame is....Obama,Palin,McCain....

This is the "best" we have for president ?

If we ever realized they are all crooks and quit fighting with each other we would have real change. The big parties will just keep us busy fighting with each other so they can contnue

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:38 AM
even 47 years ago.
Wait a minute.
Wasn't the 14th admendment in 1866?

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:39 AM

If we ever realized they are all crooks and quit fighting with each other we would have real change. The big parties will just keep us busy fighting with each other so they can contnue

I'd go even further...

Obama, Bush, McCain, Kerry, Gore, etc.

The only ones who actually have a chance of being elected are those who are imbedded into the corruption of the current two party political system with bribes and payoffs.

Just look at the amendments to the Health Insurance Bill to see who was bribed with what.....

cuda
12-26-2009, 10:40 AM
How did we get our crappy Secretary of State? Same debt. Same circumstances.

Our secretary of state made a deal that she would step down from her run for the presidency if he would make her secretary of state.

Somehow I don't think that the founding fathers meant for the Constitution to turn into Let's Make a Deal.

VtSteve

And therein lies the real truth.

Anyone that can watch the video that Jay's pic is from and seriously wish for her to be Prez, that worries me far more than teleprompters, Bush or anything else.

Americans are now victims of one party or another. PUmped up by multi millionaire hate radio hosts, bizarre liberal lefties, you name the fringe group. There is enough written history, video clips, all kinds of written testimony and Congressional records to document this decade. The fact that people can make it up and others believe it, shows we have a problem.

Winston Churchill was pretty much spot on.

fund razor
If someone cant identify who a comment was directed at then it obviously wasnt personal.

The quote certainly helped. :)

On the other hand asking someone to keep his " BOY" on a leash I find disturbing.
It almost seems as though he has returned to bear poking for the holidays.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Wait a minute.

You lost me.... Women received the right to vote in 1920 I believe.

BBB725
12-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Wait a minute.

Wasn't the 15th admendment in 1870 the right to vote?

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:42 AM
It almost seems as though he has returned to bear poking for the holidays.

Actually I think this is a pretty level thread considering the topic.....

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:43 AM

The end of the long battle: the passage of the Nineteenth Amendment in August, 1920, granted women the right to vote in all United States elections.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Black Men won the right to vote in 1870....

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:44 AM

14th must have been citizenship. Was going from memory.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 10:45 AM
You lost me.... Women received the right to vote in 1920 I believe.

Correct

And I would look under the 19th amendment

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Our secretary of state made a deal that she would step down from her run for the presidency if he would make her secretary of state.

Somehow I don't think that the founding fathers meant for the Constitution to turn into Let's Make a Deal.

Great we are all here now. This will be a red letter day.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 10:47 AM
IMHO the media determines who wins and loses the average voter is lazy and won't look up records and rely on what they are fed as the truth

Agree with you 100%

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Correct

And I would look under the 19th amendment

So I think we've figured out the problem...

Both World Wars, the Depression, Bush and Obama, the current recession, the World Trade Center attack, etc. all happened after women received the right to vote?????

fund razor
12-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Great we are all here now. This will be a red letter day.

I didn't need to ask who that was a slam against. :)

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:53 AM
The guy came to power under a set of circumstances that no one else has had to figure out all at once.

If you read the history of his election, and the powers behind it, (Hint: Search Koolaid Boys and Kennedy), it was a manipulation by the Kennedy clan to offset what they felt was the over-importance of the Clinton clan. They approached Obama about running, he was not even planning too and tried to turn it down several times....

The endorsement by the Kennedy clan late was a calculated push from way before it happened...

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 10:58 AM
It wasnt the cost of producing oil that cost it to go up, it was the players in the financial sector that caused all that because they are pigs.

And how does one explain how 1,000,000 people had mortgages in the USA that were illegal immigrants?? Couldnt show proof of employment and they had a bank loan ??!! Because some pig banker was allowed to give them one legally...

You also cant ever compete in this world with a country that is currently lending the USA a trillion $ that allows a 5 year old to make a dress or pair of shoes for 6.00 and sell it to you for 50.00. While they are doing that they are polluting the earth at a rate of 20 times your country.

Canada shut the lights out to play the game of conservation and playing green for a day...it amounted to saving our earth the equal amount of 3 fkn minutes of Chinas screwin up the earth.

Terrorism is supposedly a world wide problem. Where are the Chinese soldiers in the trouble zones in the east ??

its in everyones best interest to concentrate on making sure all this doesnt happen again and live somewhat differently so we can all compete again in a world that will never have a level playing field.

But...as recently as last week the banking industry had to be reminded that $ 2,000,000.00 bonuses was BS while people are losing businesses and homes because they cant get credit.

SOme hilightes of your post. Overall one of the best overviews, not cut and pasted, I've seen in awhile....

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Black Men won the right to vote in 1870....

There is an important distinction between having the RIGHT and being ALLOWED to vote.

If you cant walk up to a ballot box and find that you are registered or wont get the sh!t beat out of you its understandable that you wont practice your right.

Use 1964 from now on when you refer to when the black population was really given the freedom to cast a ballot after being allowed the opportunity to being somewhat informed about what the issues are.

President Johnsons party probably retains their loyalty for that having come to pass.

cuda
12-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Actually I was talking about 50% of the population.
Women have only had the right since 1920.

Interesting that people thought I was thinking about the black population though.

Shows a predetermined mindset.

Another lesson in American history by a Canadian? Solve you own problems before you take on ours.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 11:05 AM

Hey:):) No slam...cant wait.

There is a Santa Claus:)

We are at post #87

Go grab a pen and write down THE post #.
I'll do the same.

We'll compare ## when it happens.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Not entirely true Alec. But shortly after they elected record numbers of Black representatives in the late 1800's, which are still records, many states passed laws, (literacy, etc.), which effectively eliminated any real opportunity for them to vote until the 1964/1965 changes under Johnson.

One of the more interesting things reading that stretch, Kennedy probably could not have had the changes made because he did not have near the political clout and favors owed him that Johnson did.

"First, they had to win the civil war. After that, the 15th amendment was passed guaranteeing the right to vote to persons regardless of race.

As a matter of fact, right after the civil war, blacks were able to vote in such large numbers that they elected what is still a record of black representatives at the federal, state and local levels."

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 11:09 AM
SSSHHHH!!!!T

Just read back. Damn:(

I guessed #91

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Another lesson in American history by a Canadian? Solve you own problems before you take on ours.

Does this mean we can never talk about France, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, China, etc., etc., again???????

Come on Joe, if you don't think an outside citizen looking in with no US media brain-wash is a good thing, you should reconsider.....

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 11:12 AM

I dont have any to solve that dont stem from down there so I thought I'd give you guys a hand.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Don't go ruin this thread for me guys. I haven't participated in a while because of time constraints. This is actually a pretty decent one.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 11:14 AM
I dont have any to solve that dont stem from down there so I thought I'd give you guys a hand.

Dang, now we've completely screwed up Canada too......:)

Does that count Quebec?????:sifone:

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Not entirely true Alec. But shortly after they elected record numbers of Black representatives in the late 1800's, which are still records, many states passed laws, (literacy, etc.), which effectively eliminated any real opportunity for them to vote until the 1964/1965 changes under Johnson.

One of the more interesting things reading that stretch, Kennedy probably could not have had the changes made because he did not have near the political clout and favors owed him that Johnson did.

"First, they had to win the civil war. After that, the 15th amendment was passed guaranteeing the right to vote to persons regardless of race.

As a matter of fact, right after the civil war, blacks were able to vote in such large numbers that they elected what is still a record of black representatives at the federal, state and local levels."

No cutting and pasting allowed pal.:):)

I understand the dates involved. But having the right to vote is only part of it.

If you cant congregate or communicate without fear of reprisal and spread the word openly, having the RIGHT is like having a 1 inch penis.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 11:20 AM

I understand the dates involved. But having the right to vote is only part of it.

If you cant congregate or communicate without fear of reprisal and spread the word openly, having the RIGHT is like having a 1 inch penis.

Not saying you're incorrect except that for a short time after the civil war there were record numbers of blacks elected all over this country by blacks who had the right to vote. Then the azzhats changed state laws to make it so they effectively lost that right for almost 100 years.

And my cut and paste was very short with personal insight and explanation to woo the world to my point of view.....:sifone:

Wrinkleface
12-26-2009, 11:22 AM

having the RIGHT is like having a 1 inch penis.

There ya go, bring'n up Bobcat again!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrinjester::leaving::bump:

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 11:30 AM
There ya go, bring'n up Bobcat again!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrinjester::leaving::bump:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

underpressure
12-26-2009, 11:52 AM
How about this black guy for president! For that matter he could be green, blue, orange or whatever. Where the hell are these leaders! What a breath of fresh air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

cuda
12-26-2009, 11:53 AM

Me neither.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Now, I would like to get back on track on this thread. Just what are the qualifications one should have to be POTUS? (I don't think Sarah or Barack are qualified by the way).

underpressure
12-26-2009, 11:54 AM
I can't see his teleprompter either.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Me neither.

Not true. No slam at all.

Leave the Canadian silliness alone and we'll debate.

I enjoy your energy actually.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Sarah is un-electable. She may have had a chance if she had stayed as governor to finish her term out, which she was elected to do and had an obligation to her constituents to complete.

There is no way, in my opinion, an adversary could not use that against her to destroy any sense of obligation or willingness to complete a tough position to the end.

Face it, when a better, more profitable, and easier opportunity came along, she bailed.

cuda
12-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Does this mean we can never talk about France, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, China, etc., etc., again???????

Come on Joe, if you don't think an outside citizen looking in with no US media brain-wash is a good thing, you should reconsider.....

I think a person should clean their own house before they tell us how to clean ours.

Would you say that France, Iraq, Noth Korea etc has no problems of their own to worry about?

C'mon man.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:07 PM
I think a person should clean their own house before they tell us how to clean ours.

Would you say that France, Iraq, Noth Korea etc has no problems of their own to worry about?

C'mon man.

Same thing; Iraq, Iran, North Korea, etc we should not talk about until we clean up our own house? Hell, we'd never talk about them. Our house is currently totally screwed up with no end in sight.....

cuda
12-26-2009, 12:08 PM

Thanks, but no thanks. Keep your problems north of the 49th parrallel, and we will keep ours south of it. We will let you know when we require your insightful input.

Wrinkleface
12-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Sarah is un-electable. She may have had a chance if she had stayed as governor to finish her term out, which she was elected to do and had an obligation to her constituents to complete.

There is no way, in my opinion, an adversary could not use that against her to destroy any sense of obligation or willingness to complete a tough position to the end.

Face it, when a better, more profitable, and easier opportunity came along, she bailed.

I don't do politics Buddy, serious ? Why did she leave office??? Again, sincere?:confused:

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Along the same lines as an explanation, I listen to BBC when I get a chance to see what our strongest ally thinks of us and our policies. Because I do not believe we get the exact truth from the media, and that all politicians and news-media have a personal bias they try to pass to us no matter what we think or who we trust.

cuda
12-26-2009, 12:10 PM

More American history from above?

cuda
12-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Same thing; Iraq, Iran, North Korea, etc we should not talk about until we clean up our own house? Hell, we'd never talk about them. Our house is currently totally screwed up with no end in sight.....

As far as I know, you can still move to Canada, if you have a valid passport. I'm not so sure about Iraq, Iran, and North Korea. I don't think there are a lot of Americans wanting to sample ther ideas of freedom.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 12:14 PM
More American history from above?

Just wanted those that I was conversing with to get it correct.
I dont mind helpin out.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:14 PM
As far as I know, you can still move to Canada, if you have a valid passport. I'm not so sure about Iraq, Iran, and North Korea. I don't think there are a lot of Americans wanting to sample ther ideas of freedom.

You lost me there Joe.:confused:

cuda
12-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Don't go ruin this thread for me guys. I haven't participated in a while because of time constraints. This is actually a pretty decent one.

In other words, "Be reasonable. See it my way".

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Just wanted those that I was conversing with to get it correct.
I dont mind helpin out.

That is one of the biggest issues with chatting on line, it's hard to explain a point made when taken other than how meant.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:18 PM
In other words, "Be reasonable. See it my way".

Now you got it.....:)..:)..:)

No, I'm just saying I see way too many threads edited and closed because people get pizzed and start name-calling etc. instead of trying to back up their point of view with facts and explanations.

Makes it tough to learn and improve.

That's why I wish there was a viable third party......

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Along the same lines as an explanation, I listen to BBC when I get a chance to see what our strongest ally thinks of us and our policies. Because I do not believe we get the exact truth from the media, and that all politicians and news-media have a personal bias they try to pass to us no matter what we think or who we trust.

Actually you use Britain as your strongest ally as a misnomer.

You see an ally as anyone that joins you in battle only.
On a percapita basis Canada has fought the struggle in Afghanistan with as many soldiers as anyone and actually has fought in the worst region there longer than anyone.

And on a day to day routine Canada has been and will continue to be the USAs largest trading partner, despite what people all see coming from China.

And we are sharing stuff that counts , namely oil water and lumber rather than cheap TVs and Barbie Dolls.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Actually you use Britain as your strongest ally as a misnomer.

You see an ally as anyone that joins you in battle only.
On a percapita basis Canada has fought the struggle in Afghanistan with as many soldiers as anyone and actually has fought in the worst region there longer than anyone.

And on a day to day routine Canada has been and will continue to be the USAs largest trading partner, despite what people all see coming from China.

And we are sharing stuff that counts , namely oil water and lumber rather than cheap TVs and Barbie Dolls.

Truthfully, I'm just the opposite of Joe and think of Canada as our friend and neighbor more than ally. They are our largest trading partner, longest unprotected border in the world, and much of our family tree was from there between Europe to here. Almost like a sister state...

I'd vote for a North American dollar to offset the power of the Euro longterm and it would include Canada, US, and Mexico.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:29 PM
And how can you possibly say that cheap TV's and Barbie Dolls aren't important??????:sifone:

fund razor
12-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Truthfully, I'm just the opposite of Joe and think of Canada as our friend and neighbor more than ally.

That's a pretty natural view from Michigan, I suppose. I share it, which is easy to do since I can barely get out on the lake without entering their water.

fund razor
12-26-2009, 12:33 PM
And how can you possibly say that cheap TV's and Barbie Dolls aren't important??????:sifone:

Well, at least so close to Christmas.

And I'll condense the hijack by wishing our Canadian neighbors a happy boxing day. Happy Boxing Day.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Consumption of cheap Chinese products will be the downfall of North Americas power. All for the sake of having more crap jammed in your house than you really need.

Tinkerer
12-26-2009, 12:35 PM
The biggest factor that put OBAMA in office was the TV news media.
If they had done half of the job they did on GW - OBAMA wouldn't have gotten to first base.

OBAMA doesn't have the qualifications to shine a real presidents shoes.

cuda
12-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Truthfully, I'm just the opposite of Joe and think of Canada as our friend and neighbor more than ally. They are our largest trading partner, longest unprotected border in the world, and much of our family tree was from there between Europe to here. Almost like a sister state...

I'd vote for a North American dollar to offset the power of the Euro longterm and it would include Canada, US, and Mexico.

I dodn't paint all Canadians with the same brush, I consider them one of our strongest allies. I just take issue with Cat having to think he needs to tell the
Americans what to do.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:38 PM
That's a pretty natural view from Michigan, I suppose. I share it, which is easy to do since I can barely get out on the lake without entering their water.

Not really. And I'm from Oregon/Washington until I was 37.

Plus, our governor is from Canada and the biotch ruined this state.......:cuss::cuss::cuss:

But I've traveled in Canada a lot, and it is exactly like here pretty much (except for those crazy metric speed-limits).....

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 12:41 PM
If you had your own oil it still would have been the same price. It wasnt the cost of producing oil that cost it to go up, it was the players in the financial sector that caused all that because they are pigs. Canada could give its population its own fuel for a quarter of what the street price is. But they dont.

And who had the largest profits in history and took the largest bonuses? The oil industry. After eating the cost ourselves for months in the confusion of those times, my trucking businesses were getting 29% fuel charges!!! But only after I ate it for months because of disbelieving customers. Ruiness.

And how does one explain how 1,000,000 people had mortgages in the USA that were illegal immigrants?? Couldnt show proof of employment and they had a bank loan ??!! Because some pig banker was allowed to give them one legally...and did. Big big bonuses.

Doesnt really matter who the combined group of culprits are, its here and its a fact. And even if one says that it was a Democrat, Obama and the current reps now have to deal with it. He didnt do it, he didnt gain from it. Its a fact of life unfortunately that it is here.

Fact is it was only a short time ago that mainstream America walked on this earth with NO credit cards on their person. Now in their back pocket they carry 6 pieces of plastic that proves they owe someone a ton of money at huge interest rates. Each household has 3 televisions 4 cell phones and 2 cars.

Not going to get into the mess re the fighting over there. Only have to say that if man A hits you on the head, you dont go after man B.
Cant imagine how much money has been spent in Iraq. Very unfortunate.

But it doesnt matter how all this came to be. It wasnt Obama and its in everyones best interest to concentrate on making sure all this doesnt happen again and live somewhat differently so we can all compete again in a world that will never have a level playing field.

You arent on the winning side when personal wealth is your goal when competing with nations that dont allow that to the same extreme, especially when they have a population many times greater than yours.

Scary thought when you hear that 40% of the daily long distance calls in Canada...are going to India.

And Steve...the Rats didnt take anything in 06. They were put there by the populace. And if you cant believe they voted for a Democrat then they must have voted against a Republican. So instead of throwing rocks at the Dems the Republicans should look in the mirror and figure out what they did wrong and correct it.

And one of the mistakes they made last year was the choice of VP. And that still hasnt been fixed.

Wrong on all counts: Think before you post, The hatred generated By McCain and Bush during the failed Amnesty Push caused everyone to stay home for the midterms We crashed The WH phone system His imprisoning of Border Patrol Agents and the Smirk "See You at the Signing" Split the Party deeply McCain was a setup..By this Guy:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9adc12be78.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:41 PM
I dodn't paint all Canadians with the same brush, I consider them one of our strongest allies. I just take issue with Cat having to think he needs to tell the
Americans what to do.

And I'm saying I appreciate the input.

You've traveled Joe, you know exactly what I mean about seeing outside viewpoints. Appreciate the fact they care enough to take the time to give their point of view and come visit or own property here.

Besides, I don't want to give up picking on other countries until we clean up our own mess......:):sifone::)

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Wrong on all counts: Think before you post, The hatred generated By McCain and Bush during the failed Amnesty Push caused everyone to stay home for the midterms We crashed The WH phone system His imprisoning of Border Patrol Agents and the Smirk "See You at the Signing" Split the Party deeply McCain was a setup..By this Guy:

Need a little more explanation Steve.

You're saying the illegal immigrant deal ruined the entire election for the Repubs?

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbI-363A2Q

Watch this and it will make you wonder how we in North America can compete against the odds.

Steve 1
And the Oil thing we have over that’s OVER TWO Trillion Barrels in various forms more THAN anyone!! The problem is we have a RAT infestation that needs removed and your Conjecture that the market will drive the price up is DEAD WRONG it will drive the price down once we open up our fields.

Ratickle
Consumption of cheap Chinese products will be the downfall of North Americas power. All for the sake of having more crap jammed in your house than you really need.

But I honestly believe that was a plan (I know conspiracy theory) by our government to control inflation, build a false sense of prosperity, and have the future control of our economy which is coming to fruition now. (And I said the same thing years ago when we gave them the Most Favored Trading Status.)

The average American does not see that I believe and happily shops at WalMart funding China's future world dominance.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Need a little more explanation Steve.

You're saying the illegal immigrant deal ruined the entire election for the Repubs?

That is the Main reason the party split from Bush and that gave the Zippy a opening.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 12:49 PM
And the Oil thing we have over that’s OVER TWO Trillion Barrels in various forms more THAN anyone!! The problem is we have a RAT infestation that needs removed and your Conjecture that the market will drive the price up is DEAD WRONG it will drive the price down once we open up our fields.

You're including all North American reserve estimates in that number.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 12:54 PM
And I am so glad The JayBird touched on the Religion Thing 22 years 22 years there..

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5c186be298.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 12:55 PM
You're including all North American reserve estimates in that number.

NO US Only and I am Light on that number.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:00 PM
NO US Only and I am Light on that number.

The only number I've ever seen that high includes all of North America and the gas condensates and liquid gas reserves.

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Rank Countries Amount
# 1 Saudi Arabia: 262,700,000,000 barrels
# 2 Canada: 178,900,000,000 barrels
# 3 Iran: 133,300,000,000 barrels
# 4 Iraq: 112,500,000,000 barrels
# 5 United Arab Emirates: 97,800,000,000 barrels
# 6 Kuwait: 96,500,000,000 barrels
# 7 Venezuela: 75,590,000,000 barrels
# 8 Russia: 69,000,000,000 barrels
# 9 Libya: 40,000,000,000 barrels
# 10 Nigeria: 36,000,000,000 barrels
# 11 Mexico: 33,310,000,000 barrels
# 12 Kazakhstan: 26,000,000,000 barrels
# 13 Angola: 25,000,000,000 barrels
# 14 United States: 22,450,000,000 barrels
# 15 China: 18,260,000,000 barrels
# 16 Qatar: 16,000,000,000 barrels
# 17 Brazil: 15,120,000,000 barrels
# 18 Algeria: 12,460,000,000 barrels
# 19 Norway: 9,859,000,000 barrels
# 20 Oman: 6,100,000,000 barrels
# 21 India: 5,700,000,000 barrels
# 22 Indonesia: 4,600,000,000 barrels
# 23 Ecuador: 4,512,000,000 barrels
# 24 United Kingdom: 4,500,000,000 barrels
# 25 Yemen: 4,370,000,000 barrels
# 26 Australia: 3,664,000,000 barrels
# 27 Malaysia: 3,100,000,000 barrels
# 28 Argentina: 2,950,000,000 barrels
# 29 Egypt: 2,700,000,000 barrels
# 30 Syria: 2,500,000,000 barrels
# 31 Gabon: 1,921,000,000 barrels
# 32 Tunisia: 1,700,000,000 barrels
# 33 Sudan: 1,600,000,000 barrels
# 34 Congo, Democratic Republic of the: 1,538,000,000 barrels
# 35 Colombia: 1,492,000,000 barrels
# 36 Brunei: 1,255,000,000 barrels
# 37 Denmark: 1,230,

FACTS....continue on

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 01:14 PM
And I am so glad The JayBird touched on the Religion Thing 22 years 22 years there..

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5c186be298.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

OBAMA is about as responsible for what that fktard said as SOS is about what you and Cuda type.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:18 PM
OBAMA is about as responsible for what that fktard said as SOS is about what you and Cuda type.

I do believe it offers some insight to his inner thoughts, principles, and ideals though. There is no way you could hang with him in his church and not think that way somewhat. Otherwise, wouldn't you leave and go to a church that was more helpful to people and society?

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:20 PM
The only number I've ever seen that high includes all of North America and the gas condensates and liquid gas reserves.

LOL the Green River alone is 1000 square miles at a Billion barrels per square mile. Then the Dakotas a huge Oil find up there equal too Saudi Arabia our offshore Oil needs pumped instead of seeping into the Ocean and we have also 30% of the worlds Coal that can be converted.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Rank Countries Amount
# 1 Saudi Arabia: 262,700,000,000 barrels
# 2 Canada: 178,900,000,000 barrels
# 3 Iran: 133,300,000,000 barrels
# 4 Iraq: 112,500,000,000 barrels
# 5 United Arab Emirates: 97,800,000,000 barrels
# 6 Kuwait: 96,500,000,000 barrels
# 7 Venezuela: 75,590,000,000 barrels
# 8 Russia: 69,000,000,000 barrels
# 9 Libya: 40,000,000,000 barrels
# 10 Nigeria: 36,000,000,000 barrels
# 11 Mexico: 33,310,000,000 barrels
# 12 Kazakhstan: 26,000,000,000 barrels
# 13 Angola: 25,000,000,000 barrels
# 14 United States: 22,450,000,000 barrels
# 15 China: 18,260,000,000 barrels
# 16 Qatar: 16,000,000,000 barrels
# 17 Brazil: 15,120,000,000 barrels
# 18 Algeria: 12,460,000,000 barrels
# 19 Norway: 9,859,000,000 barrels
# 20 Oman: 6,100,000,000 barrels
# 21 India: 5,700,000,000 barrels
# 22 Indonesia: 4,600,000,000 barrels
# 23 Ecuador: 4,512,000,000 barrels
# 24 United Kingdom: 4,500,000,000 barrels
# 25 Yemen: 4,370,000,000 barrels
# 26 Australia: 3,664,000,000 barrels
# 27 Malaysia: 3,100,000,000 barrels
# 28 Argentina: 2,950,000,000 barrels
# 29 Egypt: 2,700,000,000 barrels
# 30 Syria: 2,500,000,000 barrels
# 31 Gabon: 1,921,000,000 barrels
# 32 Tunisia: 1,700,000,000 barrels
# 33 Sudan: 1,600,000,000 barrels
# 34 Congo, Democratic Republic of the: 1,538,000,000 barrels
# 35 Colombia: 1,492,000,000 barrels
# 36 Brunei: 1,255,000,000 barrels
# 37 Denmark: 1,230,

FACTS....continue on

Your facts are wrong !!

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:25 PM

Really ???He hates whites as his father and Grandfather did, His moron hateful wife Hangs with the nation of Islam and followed Wrights nonsense.

Now butt out back to that mess you guy made up there in Canada We fought a war over this place and drove people like you out!!

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 01:26 PM
I do believe it offers some insight to his inner thoughts, principles, and ideals though. There is no way you could hang with him in his church and not think that way somewhat. Otherwise, wouldn't you leave and go to a church that was more helpful to people and society?

You are here every day.Not once every three weeks. Do you follow lockstep with whats said on here? Dont think so.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:26 PM
LOL the Green River alone is 1000 square miles at a Billion barrels per square mile. Then the Dakotas a huge Oil find up there our offshore Oil needs pumped instead of seeping into the Ocean and we have also 30% of the worlds Coal that can be converted.

I do wish we would convert coal to gas, make electricity from Nuclear, and drop this methanol BS pretense......

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:29 PM
You are here every day.Not once every three weeks. Do you follow lockstep with whats said on here? Dont think so.

Why is it your business ????????these Obama people are at war with us here ,Yes us the ones that employ people and work hard to have nice things further more anyone who supports them hates White People and America.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:34 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4e34d6d036.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:38 PM

Here is some cut and paste from the time of his denouncement of Wright. I do believe to be in a church with a message like wright's, you must agree with the majority of the fundamentals. Even Wright himself predicted this would have to happen before it did.

And no, I watch, listen, think, and learn on here. That's why I'm so against personal attacks and go after the message instead of the messenger. :) (Hopefully with documentation).

CBSNews.com -----

Obama may succeed in publicly distancing himself from the spectacle that the Rev. Wright has become, but his newfound outrage raises some further questions. In his Philadelphia address, Obama stood by his friend. “As imperfect as he may be,” he said of Wright a month ago, “he has been like family to me. He strengthened my faith, officiated my wedding, and baptized my children. … I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community.”

Despite his appropriate outrage over Wright’s performances of late, Obama’s claim that his longtime pastor is exhibiting new behavior is certain to come under scrutiny. “The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago,” Obama insisted today. That comment, and any suggestion that the relationship between the two men was never as close as portrayed, are questionable.

Some of Wright’s remarks that sparked this mess were made over five years ago, specifically his oft-played comment that the nation’s “chickens” were “coming home to roost,” which he made shortly after 9/11. Obama has indicated Wright was instrumental in attracting him to the church he joined and has said he titled his book, “The Audacity of Hope,” after one of Wright’s sermons.

In a New York Times profile of the Obama-Wright relationship in April 2007, Wright himself predicted such a split based on the controversial remarks that were already under some scrutiny. “If Barack gets past the primary, he might have to publicly distance himself from me,” Wright told the paper over a year ago. “I said it to Barack personally, and he said yeah, that might have to happen.”

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Really ???He hates whites as his father and Grandfather did, His moron hateful wife Hangs with the nation of Islam and followed Wrights nonsense.

Now butt out back to that mess you guy made up there in Canada We fought a war over this place and drove people like you out!!

GGEEEZZZ you are poor with facts.

In fact the only war that was fought across our border being the 49th parallel, the United States LOST.

Please, get it right.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:42 PM

In fact the only war that was fought across our border being the 49th parallel, the United States LOST.

Please, get it right.

Then I strongly suggest you follow your own advice!

1.We won You lost.
2.This country was paid for with OUR blood while yours was not NOT Earned.
3.The losers were chased back to England,Canada and the Bahamas.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Why is it your business ????????these Obama people are at war with us here ,Yes us the ones that employ people and work hard to have nice things further more anyone who supports them hates White People and America.

It's his business because he's my friend and has done a lot for this country and many US charities and businesses.

I really don't care where people are from. he could be Russian or French, I still try to listen and think. And, if I disagree, say why with some background documentation.

Just like the oil reserves thing, I'm looking because I have been totally unable to find anything so far anywhere close to that. And that is something I watch fairly closely. Where did you see that?

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 01:46 PM

You talk as if not one Democrat owns a business or has investments in his/her community and is solely on the government teat. Thats not correct.

And anyone that supports Obama hates white people.??

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:47 PM
It's his business because he's my friend and has done a lot for this country and many US charities and businesses.

I really don't care where people are from. he could be Russian or French, I still try to listen and think. And, if I disagree, say why with some background documentation.

Just like the oil reserves thing, I'm looking because I have been totally unable to find anything so far anywhere close to that. And that is something I watch fairly closely. Where did you see that?

I care when they nose into our business and do not vote here. The Oil is something I follow and have friends in the business.

Steve 1
You talk as if not one Democrat owns a business or has investments in his/her community and is solely on the government teat. Thats not correct.

And anyone that supports Obama hates white people.??

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Where were you when Holder gave his speech??

Ratickle
Then I strongly suggest you follow your own advice!

1.We won You lost.
2.This country was paid for with OUR blood while yours was not NOT Earned.
3.The losers were chased back to England,Canada and the Bahamas.

You guys are making this interesting...

I came up with a tie.....

Canada and the War of 1812

A by-product of the Napoleonic Wars that preoccupied most of Europe at the beginning of the 19th century, the War of 1812, declared by the United States on Great Britain under President James Madison on 18 June 1812.

The war was primarily caused by the British Navy's boarding of American ships to forcibly enlist any sailors of British origin and its attempts to prevent the United States from trading with France.

The United States planned to take over Upper Canada (the basis of modern-day Ontario) and Lower Canada (the basis of modern-day Québec) in a single mass attack. The invasion was to occur at four strategic locations: across from Detroit, in the Niagara area, at Kingston, and south of Montréal. If they succeeded, they would isolate and then capture the stronghold of Québec City, thereby cutting off any further British troop movement up the St Lawrence River and into the Great Lakes.

There were wins and losses on both sides during the two years that the war lasted, with no clear victory for either of the warring parties (the Treaty of Ghent signed on 24 December 1814 maintained the status quo). The British colonies, however, remained independent of the United States and their inhabitants would continue to forge what would become some fifty years later the new Canadian nation.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Then Add the entire Democrat party the most Racist Group on the face of the earth.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:49 PM
I care when they nose into our business and do not vote here. The Oil is something I follow and have friends in the business.

I'd rather have Alec vote here than some who are allowed.....:)

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:51 PM
You guys are making this interesting...

I came up with a tie.....

Canada and the War of 1812

A by-product of the Napoleonic Wars that preoccupied most of Europe at the beginning of the 19th century, the War of 1812, declared by the United States on Great Britain under President James Madison on 18 June 1812.

The war was primarily caused by the British Navy's boarding of American ships to forcibly enlist any sailors of British origin and its attempts to prevent the United States from trading with France.

The United States planned to take over Upper Canada (the basis of modern-day Ontario) and Lower Canada (the basis of modern-day Québec) in a single mass attack. The invasion was to occur at four strategic locations: across from Detroit, in the Niagara area, at Kingston, and south of Montréal. If they succeeded, they would isolate and then capture the stronghold of Québec City, thereby cutting off any further British troop movement up the St Lawrence River and into the Great Lakes.

There were wins and losses on both sides during the two years that the war lasted, with no clear victory for either of the warring parties (the Treaty of Ghent signed on 24 December 1814 maintained the status quo). The British colonies, however, remained independent of the United States and their inhabitants would continue to forge what would become some fifty years later the new Canadian nation.

So you compare that to our Founding and personal sacrifice??? HOW?????????

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:52 PM
I'd rather have Alec vote here than some who are allowed.....:)

Depends, he sounds Liberal.

Airtime
12-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey cloke..you want the 3 day before new years breakfast because you want to spend your holday on here?

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Depends, he sounds Liberal.

I think he may be a liberal moderate, just as I classify myself as a conservative moderate. But, that's not my reason. He learns, listens, debates, and thinks. So many who vote don't do any of those four things. They just say I'm a Dem or I'm a Rep and pull the straight party lever......

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 01:58 PM
So you compare that to our Founding and personal sacrifice??? HOW?????????

Nope, I think that was the only war fought between Canada and the US.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 01:59 PM
I think he may be a liberal moderate, just as I classify myself as a conservative moderate. But, that's not my reason. He learns, listens, debates, and thinks. So many who vote don't do any of those four things. They just say I'm a Dem or I'm a Rep and pull the straight party lever......

Key Word: learns !!!!! Ok in my book then.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 02:02 PM
As far as Canada and the US go, I think back to WWII. Remember when the Brits were fighting for their lives and the US wouldn't help? But, US citizens and Canadian citizens both went over and enlisted in the British armed services to help because they gave a crap, no matter what our government was doing at the time.

I think that bond exists to this day and we will always be joined in our ideals, principles, and sense of right and wrong.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Key Word: learns !!!!! Ok in my book then.

Thanks.

As I've told many on here. I get pizzed at what is said sometimes too. But, I never take it personal because we all are here for the same reason, Love of the sport!

So, if you ever see me take it personal, remind me not too......

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks.

As I've told many on here. I get pizzed at what is said sometimes too. But, I never take it personal because we all are here for the same reason, Love of the sport!

So, if you ever see me take it personal, remind me not too......

LOL will do Regards

Tommy Gun
12-26-2009, 02:54 PM

Let's get this thread back on topic...the war of 1812 is history.

Beneficiaries you ask? How about the UAW being handed billions then having GM handed to them ahead of the bondholders? That little exchange borders on criminal.

Regarding Palin, my opinion regarding the reasons behind the progressives fear of her is that she is rallying the conservative base. They have no defense beyond the attempts to smear her, and even that has little effect since she is not in office she has nothing to loose. I do not think she will run for President, her role in the "Tea Party" is much more important to dethroning the Democrats in 2010 and limiting Obama to one term. Regardless of her qualifications or lack thereof...there is no denying that she is a popular and polarizing force. Many identify with her message since she has the apearance of being relatively normal and outside the beltway of those we so despise.

jayboat
12-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Then Add the entire Democrat party the most Racist Group on the face of the earth.

Can't figure how you expect ANYONE to take a thing you say seriously when you post ridiculous crap like that. :ack2:

Wrinkleface
12-26-2009, 03:10 PM
is Palin an attorney????:confused:

jayboat
12-26-2009, 03:18 PM
is Palin an attorney????:confused:

are you kidding? that would require a brain.

Wrinkleface
12-26-2009, 03:25 PM

not nessesarily Jay!:bump:

jayboat
12-26-2009, 03:38 PM
not nessesarily Jay!:bump:

you're confusing it with heart. :)

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Can't figure how you expect ANYONE to take a thing you say seriously when you post ridiculous crap like that. :ack2:

And we should take you serious a complete NO-Body who supports the very people who are destroying our Sport and Industry??? ACE Really what planet do you live on?

Let’s see for starters The Black Caucus The NAACP The New Black Panthers The Nation of Islam should I continue?

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 03:43 PM
How about ACORN?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f90d1545fb.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

cuda
12-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Why must you continually keep dragging me in this mess?

If you just want to fight, I'll be your huckleberry.
Rat doesn't want this thread to turn into a ****ing match, and I'm doing my best not to.

cuda
12-26-2009, 03:54 PM

Please, get it right.

I must have been absent that day.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 04:04 PM
The Denver Rat convention!!!!!!!!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9055b621c6.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Here a game for the self loathing White lefties:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/04481ec191.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 05:04 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9cc0d4939d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Rush
12-26-2009, 05:30 PM
One thing I can't understand. Why after 911 would ANYBODY vote for a guy named Barack Hussein Obama , I mean, I wouldn't have voted for him before 911 but come on.:rolleyes:

cuda
12-26-2009, 05:58 PM

Nice.

jayboat
12-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Nice.

Pancakes are nice. :ack2::ack2:

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Here is your Democrat Yuking it up with her friends!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7a4d3a0a06.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 08:21 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9cc0d4939d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Why is she describing Stecz too??????:)

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Rat doesn't want this thread to turn into a ****ing match, and I'm doing my best not to.

Thank you......

All of you must admit the "Broadbrush" of all dems are liberals and all Reps are Bible Thumpers is an easy feather ruffler that gets the true discussion thrown out.....(I think)

There are some Reps (McCain) who are liberal enough to be considered Dems and there are Dems (Nicknamed Blue Dogs) who are closer to Reps on fiscal issues than many Reps themselves.....

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Pancakes are nice. :ack2::ack2:

I missed that one. What is it referencing?

Maybe we should start a "Best Political Cartoon" thread.....:sifone:

No comments allowed......

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 08:41 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9ad366692b.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 08:44 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/30425f2b09.gif (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Did we ever get the final numbers for totals spent on the Presidential campaigns of all candidates? Including the primaries?

Had to be in the 2 Billion range I would think

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Here you go : http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Here you go : http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/

I see the graph for all presidential candidates, including primaries, is N/A still.

Steve 1
12-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Zippy Spent 730 Million.

McCain Spent 330 Million.

Ratickle
12-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Zippy Spent 730 Million.

McCain Spent 330 Million.

Amazing.......:ack2:

catastrophe
12-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Amazing.......:ack2:

I'd check those numbers. His info in most cases is just made up.

DAREDEVIL
12-26-2009, 11:13 PM
HOW ABOUT I RUN FOR PRESIDENT AND U ALL VOTE ME .

MAKE IT A FREE COUNTRY AGAIN FOR US PEOPLE !!!!!!!

:eek::cheers2::sifone::rolleyes:

I could do it !:USA:

Whoz Your Daddy
12-26-2009, 11:16 PM
HOW ABOUT I RUN FOR PRESIDENT AND U ALL VOTE ME .

MAKE IT A FREE COUNTRY AGAIN FOR US PEOPLE !!!!!!!

:eek::cheers2::sifone::rolleyes:

I could do it !:USA:

Isnt there some law about you have to be born here? And you will have to cut thast hair

DAREDEVIL
12-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Isnt there some law about you have to be born here? And you will have to cut thast hair

How often,,,I WAS BORN IN COLUMBUS GA. USA !!!!!

I don't know why they call me the crazy german........my dad is 100% Cherokee on top of that ! :)

I'M IN MIKE !? :sifone:.........LETS DO THIS :rolleyes:

+ mandatory,,,,,,, FREE BOAT RACING WITH MAJOR US CORPORATIONS AS SPONSORS AND TV @ MAJOR PRODCASTING NETWORKS A MUST 1000%

NOW DO I GET YOUR VOTE ,OR WHAT, ALSO I PROMISS NO MORE PLAYING WORLD POLICE, I WOULD RATHER CLEAN UP THE STAATES THEN ANY OTHER COUNTRY !

NOW YOUR WITH ME ,,,SIEG HEIL !!!!!!

Expensive Date
12-26-2009, 11:33 PM
He can't be any worse I say we give Daredevil a shot.

DAREDEVIL
12-26-2009, 11:40 PM
He can't be any worse I say we give Daredevil a shot.

THATS #1 Vote, u get a free beer:cheers2:

Expensive Date
12-26-2009, 11:43 PM
THATS #1 Vote, u get a free beer:cheers2:

Go check out my new thread I am giving you a shot dude.

Steve 1
12-27-2009, 12:17 AM

How in the hell do you say something so stupid?? I will tell you what is made up and a joke,,, your friggin life.

fund razor
12-27-2009, 09:24 AM
I missed that one. What is it referencing?

The rabbit with a pancake on it's head smilie. :)

fund razor
12-27-2009, 09:29 AM
You are correct. His numbers are stale. But they are waayyyy too close to the current numbers to be made up.

It was just as fast to check (about two seconds) as to question. Google is your friend. (I am too.) :D

Hopefully the Federal Elections Commision is an ok source.

Note: this is what was raised, it is more than what was spent (See expenditures tab)

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/mapApp.do?cand_id=P80003338&searchType=&searchSQLType=&searchKeyword=

Obama 747.6 million
McCain 351.6 million

fund razor
12-27-2009, 09:30 AM
How in the hell do you say something so stupid?? I will tell you what is made up and a joke,,, your friggin life.

It would have been easier to cite your source than to get drawn in to personal insults. Obviously your numbers were correct recently enough.

Steve 1
12-27-2009, 10:34 AM
It would have been easier to cite your source than to get drawn in to personal insults. Obviously your numbers were correct recently enough.

The DAMM source was sited #188 and the numbers are correct!!.

and for the OIl there are over 200 Billion Barrels in the Bakken alone and 1.5 Trillion in Shale Plus Tar Sands and Offshore some very large finds are coming to light and Old wells are refilling questioning the past Dino Logic that has the evolution Whacks going crazy.

fund razor
12-27-2009, 10:42 AM
The DAMM source was sited #188 and the numbers are correct!!.
My heartfelt apologies.
That source smelled old. :)

Steve 1
12-27-2009, 10:49 AM
My heartfelt apologies.
That source smelled old. :)

No problem Fellow patriot it is all for the cause.

fund razor
12-27-2009, 10:58 AM
No problem Fellow patriot it is all for the cause.

I just figure that if we will be forced to make major decisions in the next few years, and even defend our rights... we have an obligation to be of our own minds.
I like to check everything that both sides say and take nothing for granted. That's why I think that Ms. Palin is not qualified. I will stop waaayyy short of calling her names and trying to make her look worse that she really is. I having nothing to say about her daughter's baby daddy. Nor would I post lipstick on a dipstick graphics.
Same for Mr. Obama. I think that he is not qualified. But I feel that it is wrong to drop to the level of name calling and perpetuating BS just because it slants my way. I'll never call our president rude names. I will never post a picture of him as a monkey or something. But I will say without reservation and in public that his most important role in our country's history will be to serve as a wonderful reminder of why we are better off with conservative leadership of the two choices. If McCain had won... we'd all begin to tire of and blame the conservatives. And, if we are going to have a "taking a break" president... how nice that we elected a black man. Now we don't have that hanging on our head. Thank you Mr. Obama for your service as we couldn't have won the 2012 election without you. I wish him all the best. Seems pretty "cool." :)

Tommy Gun
12-27-2009, 11:26 AM
And, if we are going to have a "taking a break" president... how nice that we elected a black man. Now we don't have that hanging on our head. Thank you Mr. Obama for your service as we couldn't have won the 2012 election without you. I wish him all the best. Seems pretty "cool." :)

I agree that he sure is the coolest, self-righteous, egotistical, socialist, far left, lying, prompter reading puppet President I can recall.

Steve 1
12-27-2009, 11:40 AM
I just figure that if we will be forced to make major decisions in the next few years, and even defend our rights... we have an obligation to be of our own minds.
I like to check everything that both sides say and take nothing for granted. That's why I think that Ms. Palin is not qualified. I will stop waaayyy short of calling her names and trying to make her look worse that she really is. I having nothing to say about her daughter's baby daddy. Nor would I post lipstick on a dipstick graphics.
Same for Mr. Obama. I think that he is not qualified. But I feel that it is wrong to drop to the level of name calling and perpetuating BS just because it slants my way. I'll never call our president rude names. I will never post a picture of him as a monkey or something. But I will say without reservation and in public that his most important role in our country's history will be to serve as a wonderful reminder of why we are better off with conservative leadership of the two choices. If McCain had won... we'd all begin to tire of and blame the conservatives. And, if we are going to have a "taking a break" president... how nice that we elected a black man. Now we don't have that hanging on our head. Thank you Mr. Obama for your service as we couldn't have won the 2012 election without you. I wish him all the best. Seems pretty "cool." :)

I am in heavy conservative sites with military, aerospace contractors, major business and small business owners the consensus from the background work done so far and our in house Polls, Palin is out in front by a mile. Mitt, Huck and the rest are an agitation nothing more.

McCain is reviled for his Maverick IE Traitorous antics and treachery. Like the McCain Kennedy Amnesty bill that put the stake in his azz he was finished Palin is the only thing that saved his campaign HE is HATED and Many Many Core voters stayed home, Now as for Palins Qualifications Real Conservatives feel very comfortable with her.

Gw Bush was a Connecticut Liberal is all except for the tax breaks he did nothing! I agree with taking out Saddam (I was over there for 6 years) but the war was managed very badly I will stop here as this can get very long,

In short since Reagan we have not had any real leadership HW Bush dropped the ball in the first gulf War listening to that Moron Affirmative Action General Powell crying over the Iraqi deaths and pulling the plug too early.

The Military Loves Sarah BTW.

cuda
12-27-2009, 02:27 PM
I think Regan was our last great president.

Tinkerer
12-27-2009, 03:17 PM
JAY - you still havn't answered my question. WHAT is it that qualifies OBAMA to be pressident.?????

Birdog
12-27-2009, 05:47 PM

I couldnt agree more

MarylandMark
12-27-2009, 07:04 PM

Reagan was great :USA:

Wobble
12-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Obama 747.6 million
McCain 351.6 million

Hmmm,

Does this mean that Democrats are twice as likely as Republicans to put their money where their mouths are?:sifone:

Steve 1
12-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Hmmm,

Does this mean that Democrats are twice as likely as Republicans to put their money where their mouths are?:sifone:

The problem is no one knows where all Zippys money came from we know Soros was involved but who else is the question.

DAREDEVIL
12-27-2009, 11:27 PM
I couldnt agree more

YEP, all the time the ones that been talked dead before the vote where better then the ones everybody said YES......

100% agree, thats why ........never mind....

OldSchool
12-27-2009, 11:36 PM
YEP, all the time the ones that been talked dead before the vote where better then the ones everybody said YES......

100% agree, thats why ........never mind....

:confused::confused::willy_nilly::huh::huh:

catastrophe
12-27-2009, 11:58 PM

So do I.

Ratickle
12-28-2009, 06:46 AM
So do I.

And I.....:USA:

Ratickle
12-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Note: this is what was raised, it is more than what was spent (See expenditures tab)

Is this the last year you can keep the unspent money? Or did that fail?

fund razor
12-28-2009, 07:26 AM
Hmmm,

Actually it's been widely discussed among us fund-raisers. He raised his money in some very different ways, including social media. That, coupled with the appeal to a younger demographic who used that social media and the willingness and ability to accept international donations online really made a difference. His team also employed much better "donor relations" practices.

A well known researched gave equal gifts to each of the following campaigns during the primary, and tracked how the gifts were thanked:
McCain: thank you letter three weeks later.
Clinton: thank you letter two weeks later.
Romney: thank you letter two weeks later.
Obama: thank you text or email within minutes, followed by additional information and contacts from various members of the team. A mass text was sent out to all donors when Obama was ABOUT to accept the nomination, thanking the donors for making it possible, and asking them to make another gift. This created a sense of partnership with his donors, which encouraged additional gifts from existing donors. When they had a bad day... they texted "we had a bad day... help." When they had a good day, they texted "we had a great day, help." And then they thanked some more.

The fact is that Obama raised all that money because his team raised money in a very sophisticated way, compared to the rest. It's a place where youth helped.

fund razor
12-28-2009, 07:26 AM
Is this the last year you can keep the unspent money? Or did that fail?

Can't remember either.

catastrophe
12-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Actually it's been widely discussed among us fund-raisers. He raised his money in some very different ways, including social media. That, coupled with the appeal to a younger demographic who used that social media and the willingness and ability to accept international donations online really made a difference. His team also employed much better "donor relations" practices.

A well known researched gave equal gifts to each of the following campaigns during the primary, and tracked how the gifts were thanked:
McCain: thank you letter three weeks later.
Clinton: thank you letter two weeks later.
Romney: thank you letter two weeks later.
Obama: thank you text or email within minutes, followed by additional information and contacts from various members of the team. A mass text was sent out to all donors when Obama was ABOUT to accept the nomination, thanking the donors for making it possible, and asking them to make another gift. This created a sense of partnership with his donors, which encouraged additional gifts from existing donors. When they had a bad day... they texted "we had a bad day... help." When they had a good day, they texted "we had a great day, help." And then they thanked some more.

The fact is that Obama raised all that money because his team raised money in a very sophisticated way, compared to the rest. It's a place where youth helped.

Johns point is backed up with other facts that can be seen in the numbers Steve posted.

Obamas team raised plusminus double McCain.

But when you look they did it by having 4 times the $ amount that McCain did with donations of $ 250.00 OR LESS.

John and Mary Everybody got to participate in the process.

Wrinkleface
12-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Why is she describing Stecz too??????:)

Looks 2 B about 5 millimeters!!!!!!

fund razor
12-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Johns point is backed up with other facts that can be seen in the numbers Steve posted.

Obamas team raised plusminus double McCain.

But when you look they did it by having 4 times the $ amount that McCain did with donations of $ 250.00 OR LESS.

John and Mary Everybody got to participate in the process.

I am told that Obama's team's emails had a "donate $5 now" button. (I didn't see it myself though)

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 11:41 AM
There was overseas money that still to this day has not been accounted for.

Here is why the Conman won:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/dc70bfad6a.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Tommy Gun
12-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Obamas failure to release his birth certificate, blocking access to his college work and his failure to disclose campaign contributions certainley raise suspicions. Makes you wonder what he is trying to hide.

cuda
12-28-2009, 11:49 AM
I've often wondered myself how he was able to raise $150,000,000 the last month of a campaign. I figured everyone that was giving him money would be tapped out.

cuda
12-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Obamas failure to release his birth certificate, blocking access to his college work and his failure to disclose campaign contributions certainley raise suspicions. Makes you wonder what he is trying to hide.

I've even got my original birth certificate. It's on rice paper when I was born in Subic Bay Phillipines. My older sister has hers and she was born in Hawaii before it was a state.

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 11:55 AM
He has used Race all his life without that the guy would be shining shoes.

Audiofn
12-28-2009, 12:08 PM
I've often wondered myself how he was able to raise $150,000,000 the last month of a campaign. I figured everyone that was giving him money would be tapped out.

You would be suprised at who was giving money to them. I have a customer that gave a HUGE amount of money to their campaign. He builds highly efficient power plants and knows that Obama was the best thing for his company and so far that has proven to be the case. Plus he has a HUGE amount of lower income people giving 5 bucks hear and 10 bucks there and when you are talking the numbers that came out of the woodwork to support him then you have huge donation numbers.

fund razor
12-28-2009, 12:20 PM

No he wouldn't. There are plenty of college educated black professionals and he would have been another one. Probably a lawyer.

But he sure the heck was never going to be a shoe shine boy.

Now... did his race help him in the election? I believe that it did.

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 12:26 PM
No he wouldn't. There are plenty of college educated black professionals and he would have been another one. Probably a lawyer.

But he sure the heck was never going to be a shoe shine boy.

Now... did his race help him in the election? I believe that it did.

He is not very smart from what I can see and the AA Degrees are a joke across the board.

fund razor
12-28-2009, 12:37 PM
He is not very smart from what I can see and the AA Degrees are a joke across the board.

He is clearly smart. While I don't think that he was qualified for president, I think that it is intellectually lazy and bigoted to assume that he is capable of nothing, even a college degree.

MarylandMark
12-28-2009, 12:40 PM

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 12:46 PM

Yeah that is what I am talking about.

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 01:00 PM
He is clearly smart. While I don't think that he was qualified for president, I think that it is intellectually lazy and bigoted to assume that he is capable of nothing, even a college degree.

Where are his test scores and say LSATs at and BTW he took the Dummy route Occidental to Columbia (no record there) then Harvard and the president of the Law review again!!!!!!!! Skin Color seems there was a worthless agitator around at this time crying about diversity so the Zippy here got the Job.... He did nothing while there BTW and that usually leads to clerking for a USSC Judge BUT guess what NO Job offered for who wants a dumbazz!! BTW I did read the thesis from his hateful wife before it got pulled looked junior high at best.

cuda
12-28-2009, 01:28 PM
He is certainly a good orator. As my dad pointed out, GW couldn't say chit with a mouth full of it.

Of course I don't think this country should be run by whoever is the best orator, nor do I think it should be run by a junior senator with about 150 days of experience.

fund razor
12-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Where are his test scores and say LSATs at and BTW he took the Dummy route Occidental to Columbia (no record there) then Harvard and the president of the Law review again!!!!!!!! Skin Color seems there was a worthless agitator around at this time crying about diversity so the Zippy here got the Job.... He did nothing while there BTW and that usually leads to clerking for a USSC Judge BUT guess what NO Job offered for who wants a dumbazz!! BTW I did read the thesis from his hateful wife before it got pulled looked junior high at best.

I have no doubt of his ability to graduate from college and law school. Heck, half of the idiots that I know have advanced degrees.

I just don't need to go back and try to discredit his education in order to justify for myself the feelings that he lacks sufficient administrative experience.
You get so emotionally wrapped up in your hatred of this guy that it blinds you somewhat.

I am starting to wonder if you aren't somebody that the secret service should be concerned about. :confused:

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 02:11 PM
I have no doubt of his ability to graduate from college and law school. Heck, half of the idiots that I know have advanced degrees.

I just don't need to go back and try to discredit his education in order to justify for myself the feelings that he lacks sufficient administrative experience.
You get so emotionally wrapped up in your hatred of this guy that it blinds you somewhat.

I am starting to wonder if you aren't somebody that the secret service should be concerned about. :confused:

No this guy is destroying the Country and Flashing some Affirmative Action Toy Degree and using the Hate thing is not going to quiet me.

His records are Buried Why?? I will tell you then he is not very bright is why!!

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 02:13 PM

"I am starting to wonder if you aren't somebody that the secret service should be concerned about"

You just crossed the line and now I see that the Cry baby Democrat in you has came out.

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 02:18 PM
http://atlah.org/atlahworldwide/?p=2745

Fund Raiser I should have Known!!! Here is some viewing Enjoy.

===============

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 02:30 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f373f873ca.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

jayboat
12-28-2009, 02:32 PM
You just crossed the line and now I see that the Cry baby Democrat in you has came out.

Are you trying to insult every single person on this site?

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Are you trying to insult every single person on this site?

No Just the Commie/Democrats! Now get lost, go take a picture or whatever you do.

cuda
12-28-2009, 02:36 PM
No Just the Commie/Democrats! Now get lost, go take a picture or whatever you do.

:)

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Joker in the Box

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/14b4a42351.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

fund razor
12-28-2009, 02:40 PM
"I am starting to wonder if you aren't somebody that the secret service should be concerned about"

No, I crossed the line from wondering if you were insane to wondering if you were criminally insane and a credible threat to the sitting president.

No tears were shed, and no thoughts of redistribution of wealth occured.

However, it did underscore your tendency to irrationally villify those with whom you don't agree. :)

I am still a commie hating, conservative, gun toting, patriot.

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 02:49 PM
No, I crossed the line from wondering if you were insane to wondering if you were criminally insane and a credible threat to the sitting president.

No tears were shed, and no thoughts of redistribution of wealth occured.

However, it did underscore your tendency to irrationally villify those with whom you don't agree. :)

I am still a commie hating, conservative, gun toting, patriot.

Funny I was wondering the same about you and Jay boy being a threat to Sarah Palin

Villify !HOW is that By calling someone a Pinko?? Ha Ha Ha You should try comedy, Know what? I for a while thought you were Catmando!

Watch the nice Video I put up!!

fund razor
12-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Now I have just crossed the line into wondering how much longer you can possibly last on this forum.

You are nuts. The conservative movement will never benefit from blind, bigoted and hatemongering whackos.

You are like the Cindy Sheehan of the conservative movement Steve. We'd be much better off if you said less and stayed inside. ;)

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Now I have just crossed the line into wondering how much longer you can possibly last on this forum.

You are nuts. The conservative movement will never benefit from blind, bigoted and hatemongering whackos.

You are like the Cindy Sheehan of the conservative movement Steve. We'd be much better off if you said less and stayed inside. ;)

Nice where EXACTLY is my Hate??? Now it is Agenda driven Lefties like yourself who are the REAL problem here. The convince of distorting TRUTH into perceived Hate and trying to silence someone who sees more clearly than you apparently do was the tip off.

Suggestion Pick a Conservative Political Site and try this PC nonsense ROFLMAO it is guys like you Who thankfully have WORE out the word Racist. BTW did you watch the video you may learn yet!!