PDA

View Full Version : Stirring up some new Offshore(racing) fans over on Scram and Fly

rchevelle71
01-20-2010, 04:43 PM
http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206436

jayboat
01-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Good group of people over there. Always get plenty of nice feedback when I post a photo thread.

Bobcat
01-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Damn ! I wonder where those 12 boats will race this year. it was still fun last year with the rain and all .......but the turnout sucked.

rchevelle71
01-21-2010, 09:13 AM
Damn ! I wonder where those 12 boats will race this year. it was still fun last year with the rain and all .......but the turnout sucked.

At least you had a bridge to hide under, we were stuck out in the gulf with nowhere to hide, not even a bimini top. Jay wanted me to go to the Atlantic side, but I wasnt gettting stuck going back thru the bridge in that storm if I had to. My boat actually almost sunk during the first half of the storm, was docked at Fara blanco, and seems there was aclogged drain somewhere, bilge pumps were only getting water from one side, I came back to the dock when it lightened up, and the boat was leaning WAYYY right, almost about to go over and under:eek: I dried it out, cleared the blockage, and we went out into the gulf, then the second half came:rolleyes: Was a blast once the weather cleared.:cheers2: