PDA

View Full Version : Bush, Clinton: Haiti response not about politics

clayinaustin
01-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Bush, Clinton: Haiti response not about politics (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100117/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_haiti_former_presidents)

Bush said that he doesn't know what critics are talking about when they claim Obama is trying to score political points with a broad response to Haiti's woes. The most vocal critic has been radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh who urged people not to donate and said he wouldn't trust that money donated to Haiti through the White House Web site would go to the relief efforts. He said people contribute enough by paying income taxes.

Limbaugh is an a$$hole. People need to turn him off and make him go away. :mad:

fund razor
01-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't listen to Rush. So I wouldn't have heard about it if not for your thread.

Tommy Gun
01-17-2010, 12:19 PM
:iagree:

Don't we already have a Rush hater thread?

Oh yeah, here it is:

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13753

Do we really need two?

catastrophe
01-17-2010, 12:27 PM
I didnt read this as a Rush hater thread.
I think they were referring to the inerview with CNN where the two former presidents felt that the relief effort and the way Obama was handling it was and should stay non politicol.
All three are handling it completely opposite to RL.

Ratickle
01-17-2010, 12:33 PM
One of the most interesting things to me, and I don't just mean Haiti. It also applies when there is a disaster anywhere in the world except in the US. The President of the US can make a difference there, but can do absolutely nothing here unless the states request assistance. That was a huge difference in the Tsunami in Indonesia vs the Hurricane in New Orleans. And again it shows here in the Haitian Earthquake vs the flooding and forest fires we endured this past year.

Nice for states to have power over the feds, but when incompetence or the wrong party is in charge at the local and state level, it is a pain.

BBB725
01-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Great post Paul

Seafordguy
01-17-2010, 01:03 PM
I actually kind of agree in a way. The cost of this thing to tax paying americans will be tremendous and all funded with China's money; well in excess of 100M. Sending Coast Guard cutters, an aircraft carrier, endless relief planes, and scores of troops will blow past the 100M mark so quickly. The fact of the matter is the relatively small % of Americans that PAY taxes are picking up the tab.

When you see pictures of the horror down there you feel bad for them but the harsh reality is if you live on a prime carribean island, and can't capitalize on international tourism and premiere land for agricultural success then why should we be helping you.....

I, for one, won't be sending them a dime.

Playn
01-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Limbaugh nor anyone else really don't bother me....it's people that can't think for themselves that do.

t500hps
01-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Limbaugh nor anyone else really don't bother me....it's people that can't think for themselves that do.

Would you please tell me what to think of that post??? :sifone:

Tommy Gun
01-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Limbaugh is an a$$hole. People need to turn him off and make him go away.

I didnt read this as a Rush hater thread.

Really?

catastrophe
01-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Limbaugh is an a$$hole. People need to turn him off and make him go away.

Really?

I was referring to the content of the quote, not Clays comment.

Tommy Gun
01-17-2010, 01:56 PM
I was referring to the content of the quote, not Clays comment.

I was just pointing out that there was already a thread started about the RL comments and this appeared to be an appropriate continuation of that thread vs. startring another.

And the comment by the thread author (although accurate) was hateful.

VtSteve
01-17-2010, 02:04 PM
One of the most interesting things to me, and I don't just mean Haiti. It also applies when there is a disaster anywhere in the world except in the US. The President of the US can make a difference there, but can do absolutely nothing here unless the states request assistance. That was a huge difference in the Tsunami in Indonesia vs the Hurricane in New Orleans. And again it shows here in the Haitian Earthquake vs the flooding and forest fires we endured this past year.

Nice for states to have power over the feds, but when incompetence or the wrong party is in charge at the local and state level, it is a pain.

Local authorities can rarely handle things of that magnitude well.

Nice timeline on Katrina:

Friday 8/26: GOV. KATHLEEN BLANCO DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN LOUISIANA

Saturday August 27:GOV. HALEY BARBOUR DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN MISSISSIPPI

Early Saturday morning, Katrina was upgraded to a Cat 3

Saturday morning August 27:GOV. BLANCO ASKS BUSH TO DECLARE FEDERAL STATE OF EMERGENCY IN LOUISIANA: “I have determined that this incident is of such severity and magnitude that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the State and affected local governments, and that supplementary Federal assistance is necessary to save lives, protect property, public health, and safety, or to lessen or avert the threat of a disaster.” http://www.gov.state.la.us/Press_Release_detail.asp?id=976

Saturday, August 27:FEDERAL EMERGENCY DECLARED, DHS AND FEMA GIVEN FULL AUTHORITY TO RESPOND TO KATRINA: “Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency.”

Sunday August 28: Katrina upgraded to a Cat 4 in the morning, Cat 5 in the evening

It went downhill after that. Late Sunday, August 28, weather forecasters, local officials, and the ACOE were told of water breaching the levees. Chertoff says he first knew of this on midday Tuesday.

9:30 am sunday, Mayor Nagin issued the mandatory evacuation notice. Pretty late himself, indeed.

On Monday and Tuesday, Bush and others had a full plate to deal with. It was cake for McCain's birthday and all that.

By Wednesday, it was apparent that between FEMA, HS, the White House, and all of Louisiana's government, everybody was inept. Most everyone proved that the country and the state were in chaos, and were ill-prepared for anything other than spending taxpayer money.

The Dems all blamed Bush, and his administration did in fact suck. Most Republicans blamed Louisianna for allowing New Orleans to exist, and then the Dems in charge at the state and local levels.

The new hope, Gov. Bobby Jindal was severely critical of the Bush administration for their response to Katrina. But he was unaware of any oil spills in that state from the storm.

clayinaustin
01-17-2010, 02:17 PM
and the comment by the thread author (although accurate) was hateful.

:eek: :D

wantingmore
01-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Rush rocks!! I think people who disagree with him are in the minority. The next few elections will prove that.

clayinaustin
01-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Rush rocks!! I think people who disagree with him are in the minority. The next few elections will prove that.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine. :cheers2:

MacGyver
01-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Rush rocks!!

I think 2112 was their best album ;)

Ted
01-17-2010, 07:31 PM
I was pleased to see the President ask Mr. Bush and Mr. Clinton to do this. It is truly unfortunate where our political system has gone and it is nice to see a HUGE disaster like this transcend the normal BS that comes from these people. Of course it will also do little to change aforementioned BS, but it will give everyone, of every persuasion a reason to donate or help with the situation since both men can do some arm twisting on both sides of the aisle.

As for the Rush crap, it is ridiculous to try and judge someone's opinions and ideas by reading one sentence headlines cut from literally millions of sentences he has uttered over his years in the business. I do believe he says things occasionally just to pull some attention, but virtually all of it is backed up by reasonable, logical thought on each issue. The funny thing is if you are like minded and self reliant, you sort of "grow out" of listening to him. Eventually you form your own opinions and veer away from him on some and at the same time the shtick kinda wears thin. I haven't listened in years, but virtually every time he hits the news there is always 10 minutes of explanation accompanying the "Headline Sentence" that all the people huffing and puffing over Rush never heard.

Tommy Gun
01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
I was pleased to see the President ask Mr. Bush and Mr. Clinton to do this. It is truly unfortunate where our political system has gone and it is nice to see a HUGE disaster like this transcend the normal BS that comes from these people. Of course it will also do little to change aforementioned BS, but it will give everyone, of every persuasion a reason to donate or help with the situation since both men can do some arm twisting on both sides of the aisle.

As for the Rush crap, it is ridiculous to try and judge someone's opinions and ideas by reading one sentence headlines cut from literally millions of sentences he has uttered over his years in the business. I do believe he says things occasionally just to pull some attention, but virtually all of it is backed up by reasonable, logical thought on each issue. The funny thing is if you are like minded and self reliant, you sort of "grow out" of listening to him. Eventually you form your own opinions and veer away from him on some and at the same time the shtick kinda wears thin. I haven't listened in years, but virtually every time he hits the news there is always 10 minutes of explanation accompanying the "Headline Sentence" that all the people huffing and puffing over Rush never heard.

It's true that the opposing viewpoint almost always takes things out of context to reinforce their position. It gets tireing always having to read beteen the lines and its ashame you just can't trust the news or the politicians these days.

MacGyver
01-17-2010, 08:08 PM
... and its ashame you just can't trust the news or the politicians these days.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

01-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I think 2112 was their best album ;)

They are all awesome. You must hear Snakes and Arrows;

www.rush.com

:USA:

Steve 1
01-17-2010, 08:32 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583162,00.html

Then this Racist Azz!

Tommy Gun
01-17-2010, 09:51 PM
There's already a thread on that too..

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13729

jayboat
01-17-2010, 09:58 PM
Here's a photo from huffpo... man, if that doesn't look like the gates of hell, I don't know what does.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/133725/thumbs/r-HAITI-EARTHQUAKE-huge.jpg

Steve 1
01-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Here's a photo from huffpo... man, if that doesn't look like the gates of hell, I don't know what does.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/133725/thumbs/r-HAITI-EARTHQUAKE

Hell I thought that was the Democrat Master plan for America.

catastrophe
01-17-2010, 10:07 PM

BUIZILLA
01-17-2010, 10:22 PM
wow............ :ack2:

Bobcat
01-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Hell I thought that was the Democrat Master plan for America.

only the Obongers plan

catastrophe
01-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Didn't understand any of the comments that were attributed to Robertson, Glover or Rush.
Cant imagine not feeling anything but remorse for those people.

Ratickle
01-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Didn't understand any of the comments that were attributed to Robertson, Glover or Rush.

So true. Sometimes politics has absolutely no place......

Wobble
01-17-2010, 10:53 PM

Rush is a self serving babbling addict

Steve 1
01-17-2010, 10:53 PM

HUH??Rush said to donate directly to the Red Cross and others, just not to send the money through whitehouse.gov cause he didn’t trust them and who does?

glh
01-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Here's a photo from huffpo...Huffpo? Jay I think we lost you...

As for Rush L. I am always amazed at how people don't see that all the houppla those entities generate is for free publicity good or bad, to them it's all good...

Same as these save the whale pot smokers that sunk their boat...

Right or Left they do what they have to do to get in the news, the sapps are us talking about them... I have to go now!

Ratickle
01-17-2010, 11:00 PM
the sapps are us talking about them...

Oh so true......

catastrophe
01-17-2010, 11:03 PM
HUH??Rush said to donate directly to the Red Cross and others, just not to send the money through whitehouse.gov cause he didn’t trust them and who does?

I think you'll find that he was quoted in the middle of all this lifesaving effort by the USA that the president would use this topic as a way to get mileage out of all this with both light skinned and dark skinned A As.

Found that a poor comment to make under the circumstances.

jayboat
01-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Rush rocks!!

:ack2:

Huffpo? Jay I think we lost you...

I don't go there often, thought the photo was worth sharing and just wanted to credit the source. :ack2:

Steve 1
01-17-2010, 11:20 PM
I think you'll find that he was quoted in the middle of all this lifesaving effort by the USA that the president would use this topic as a way to get mileage out of all this with both light skinned and dark skinned A As.

Found that a poor comment to make under the circumstances.

Rush Never said NOT to donate to help the people of Haiti.

Wobble
01-17-2010, 11:21 PM
thought the photo was worth sharing and just wanted to credit the source. :ack2:

As should we all

JFM
01-17-2010, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=jayboat;417440]Here's a photo from huffpo... man, if that doesn't look like the gates of hell, I don't know what does.

911 did. I didn't see anyone reaching out to help then? You????

Bobcat
01-17-2010, 11:22 PM
red cross sucks, one nickel for every dollar you donate goes to Haiti

catastrophe
01-17-2010, 11:25 PM
You didn't ???

jayboat
01-17-2010, 11:28 PM
I didn't see anyone reaching out to help then? You????

Were you drunk? :ack2:

Wobble
01-17-2010, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=jayboat;417440]Here's a photo from huffpo... man, if that doesn't look like the gates of hell, I don't know what does.

911 did. I didn't see anyone reaching out to help then? You????

Most of our allies offered intelligence and military assistance in the war on terror.

I think it is pretty obvious that we didn't need any financial help in that tragic situation.

catastrophe
01-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Help isnt always money.

You'll find if you check that there were many hundreds of Americans on planes that had to land in the eastern provinces that were put up for various lengths of time until all was confirmed clear.

VtSteve
01-17-2010, 11:43 PM

One would have to wonder when some people feel like idiots, and others never do.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/haitiearthquake_embed

Rush absolutely railed against the Red Cross when it was convenient, (yet wrong), to do so.

Coming from someone that wished the Nazis had wiped out Russia with no followup, I guess this is what it's come to. Trust me, there's no way in God's earth you're a Republican, but something else all together.

Steve 1
01-17-2010, 11:50 PM
One would have to wonder when some people feel like idiots, and others never do.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/haitiearthquake_embed

Rush absolutely railed against the Red Cross when it was convenient, (yet wrong), to do so.

Coming from someone that wished the Nazis had wiped out Russia with no followup, I guess this is what it's come to. Trust me, there's no way in God's earth you're a Republican, but something else all together.

So the Russians (Communists)were the good guys in your Book, and Joe Stalin stopped after murdering ONLY 43 MILLION PEOPLE so he is not all that bad !! RIGHT?????? Show me a Conservative that loves Russia,Only a Wimpy Marxist would make that statement.
BTW Who did you vote for? Sound very much here like a Hope and Changer.

jayboat
01-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Trust me, there's no way in God's earth you're a Republican, but something else all together.

Well put.

Seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

Steve 1
01-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Well put.

Seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

Jay Sorry about your lack of brainpower thing. Gosh, that must be hard to live with,Open your eyes.

Steve 1
01-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Rush Again,He said don’t give through the White House. He believes the private charities are better!

Steve 1
01-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Link!!! http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011510/content/01125106.guest.html

catastrophe
01-18-2010, 12:30 AM
This is what I was referring to earlier.

Limbaugh has come under fire from both the right and the left for saying that the earthquake played directly into Obama’s hands, allowing him to look “compassionate.” The host claimed the White House’s response would bolster Obama’s standing in the “light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country.”

He also appeared to discourage help for the island nation, saying, “We've already donated to Haiti. It’s called the U.S. income tax.”

Critics have characterized Limbaugh’s comments as insensitive and tone-deaf at a time when heartbreaking images of the devastation dominate news coverage

Steve 1
01-18-2010, 12:36 AM

Limbaugh has come under fire from both the right and the left for saying that the earthquake played directly into Obama’s hands, allowing him to look “compassionate.” The host claimed the White House’s response would bolster Obama’s standing in the “light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country.”

He also appeared to discourage help for the island nation, saying, “We've already donated to Haiti. It’s called the U.S. income tax.”

Critics have characterized Limbaugh’s comments as insensitive and tone-deaf at a time when heartbreaking images of the devastation dominate news coverage

He is right thinking about it!Everyone Has,,, there are 138 Million tax payers Right? less than a dollar each.

Ted
01-18-2010, 01:12 AM

Once again Alec, people commenting on a small sentence in a larger context, is it by error, or spite? From Steve's link:

Limbaugh: "All I said was, if you paid your income taxes, that's how you donate to government for aid, and sure enough, here comes Obama announcing $100 million from the government for aid to Haiti, fine and dandy. But, you paid for it, it's your taxes. All I said was if you're going to donate do it outside the government, pure and simple. I was attacked, folks, because I am the leading voice of mainstream conservative views, not for any other reason. And this outrage is totally feigned, just as Tony Blankley said, all this outrage at me is totally faked up. They know exactly what I said, and they know for a fact that I would never tell people not to donate to any charitable cause like this, so it is what it is."

Ted
01-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Oh, and the Light Skin/Dark Skin was him making fun of Harry Reid's light skinned Obama comments, which are apparently okay for Harry to say, but not okay for Rush to comment on....Hmmmmm, that seems perfectly normal doesn't it?? :rolleyes:

Steve 1
01-18-2010, 01:21 AM
LOL the Left goes nuts with the lies!!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c8519fccc3.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

DAREDEVIL
01-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Well.......all i can say from my prospective is , WHO HELPS AMERICA ????

I was in the ER on Monday night,,,told me cant do surgery because no money and no insurance ???? mmmhhh

Yet again ,,,funny ...last night i heard Clinton say " I know u people want to send water and blankets, just send your cash " ........mmmmhhhh

What are they gonna buy in HAITI if nothing works and shops are closed ???

Tells me right there not to send 1 dime, because 90% will stay in the US and not be used for any health or other issues !!!!:eek:

VERY SAD INDEED, BUT LIKE I SAID,, THE US NEEDS TO HELP THE US !!!!!

IF THERE IS ANY HELP OR HOPE LEFT...I THINK NOT ?!:confused:

catastrophe
01-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Once again Alec, people commenting on a small sentence in a larger context, is it by error, or spite? From Steve's link:

Limbaugh: "All I said was, if you paid your income taxes, that's how you donate to government for aid, and sure enough, here comes Obama announcing $100 million from the government for aid to Haiti, fine and dandy. But, you paid for it, it's your taxes. All I said was if you're going to donate do it outside the government, pure and simple. I was attacked, folks, because I am the leading voice of mainstream conservative views, not for any other reason. And this outrage is totally feigned, just as Tony Blankley said, all this outrage at me is totally faked up. They know exactly what I said, and they know for a fact that I would never tell people not to donate to any charitable cause like this, so it is what it is."

I wasnt referring to this comment at all. Hadnt heard it.And I think the public is being asked to donate through external agencies. No one anywhere has asked to send a cheque through the whitehouse. Two different topics here.

Ratickle
01-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Tells me right there not to send 1 dime, because 90% will stay in the US and not be used for any health or other issues

There are many good charities in the US and abroad where 80+% goes to those who need it. Seek them out and help if you want to. But, just because there are some bad organizations, don't stop helping those in need.

I always look at, someday it may be me or someone I love.

Ted
01-18-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm pretty sure we are speaking about the exact same comments, see how it gets distorted?

jmoore32fever
01-18-2010, 09:46 AM
anyBody watch 60 minutes last night? The American somoan island was hit with a quake followed by a tsunami that traveled a mile inland.... Never heard a word of it till last night & the show segment wasnt even about that, it was highschool football.... Why is our country so blind to help fellow Americans? But jumps @ the chance to help any & every other country in The world When a disaster happens....

We borrow a 100mill from china to give away!!!! Why the f*ck couldn't china @ least donate some $$$$$

Birdog
01-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Well.......all i can say from my prospective is , WHO HELPS AMERICA ????

I was in the ER on Monday night,,,told me cant do surgery because no money and no insurance ???? mmmhhh

Yet again ,,,funny ...last night i heard Clinton say " I know u people want to send water and blankets, just send your cash " ........mmmmhhhh

What are they gonna buy in HAITI if nothing works and shops are closed ???

Tells me right there not to send 1 dime, because 90% will stay in the US and not be used for any health or other issues !!!!:eek:

VERY SAD INDEED, BUT LIKE I SAID,, THE US NEEDS TO HELP THE US !!!!!

IF THERE IS ANY HELP OR HOPE LEFT...I THINK NOT ?!:confused:

You have no Insurance and no money, But..You have a race boat and spend all your time on here ? My tax $ should help you ??
The people in Haiti live in shacks and eat mud. They have no choices in life.

catastrophe
01-18-2010, 10:05 AM
You have no Insurance and no money, But..You have a race boat and spend all your time on here ? My tax $ should help you ??

Your not allowed to post on here if you are going to use logic and make sense.:cheers2::cheers2::):)

DAREDEVIL
01-18-2010, 11:43 AM

I bought the boat before i was broke, ITS PAYED FOR.......if i could sell it, i would !!!!!
But its not about me, just used that as an example....look around u and tell me if u see wealth in the US ......
When will the government stop playing world police ????, they can't handle the problems here !!!!!

And this is not about TAX dollars , its about donations.

VtSteve
01-18-2010, 12:26 PM

I just did a retake of his comments from that show. He was warning everyone to be suspicious of the White House site. When You go to the site, this is what you get to.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/01/16/clinton-bush-haiti-fund

Catchy name isn't it. It's also a separate site.

When I first listened to the original show, I expected to go to the link and see that your credit card was going to be entered at the White House. Who knows if Rush ever even went to the site before he started giving out warnings.

Things like this have come up for many, many years. In the old days, most people didn't question motives, political affiliation, trash certain charitable organizations. No, the U.S.A. has always helped out, generally with little to no thanks for doing so. But in the old days, people generally understood the that acts of Christian charity were done out of goodness and compassion. Long before we had ideologues and whacked out religious leaders with credit card machines and TV shows, we had camaraderie of good people.

At some point, we'll lose a substantial number of good people, as they tend to avoid this type of atmosphere. The country has gotten so far away from the old WWJD, that it's barely discernible as a topic anymore.

Ted
01-18-2010, 01:03 PM
He made his comments on Thursday. The link you posted was put up Saturday after O had gotten Clinton and Bush together. So the Clinton Bush deal didn't exist on Thursday. You would have to see a cache of the Thursday site to even know if there was ANYTHING about Haiti on it. And no one in there right mind should simply send money to any part of the government for something like this.

Here is the White House page from 1/14/10: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/01/14/president-haiti-first-waves-our-rescue-and-relief-workers-are-ground-and-work

No mention of ClintonBushHaiti Fund

I just did a retake of his comments from that show. He was warning everyone to be suspicious of the White House site. When You go to the site, this is what you get to.

When I first listened to the original show, I expected to go to the link and see that your credit card was going to be entered at the White House. Who knows if Rush ever even went to the site before he started giving out warnings.

Things like this have come up for many, many years. In the old days, most people didn't question motives, political affiliation, trash certain charitable organizations. No, the U.S.A. has always helped out, generally with little to no thanks for doing so. But in the old days, people generally understood the that acts of Christian charity were done out of goodness and compassion. Long before we had ideologues and whacked out religious leaders with credit card machines and TV shows, we had camaraderie of good people.

At some point, we'll lose a substantial number of good people, as they tend to avoid this type of atmosphere. The country has gotten so far away from the old WWJD, that it's barely discernible as a topic anymore.

Steve 1
01-18-2010, 01:09 PM

Yes and WHY is this? aside from the FACT since WW11 the left has been giving this country away lock, stock and barrel,People are tired of this NOW we have Even gone through our seed stock so to say,As if that were not bad enough A Communist/Socialist/Marxist with no common sense in economics or anything really forget patriotism is leading a one sided Government to the ruination of this Country. I Knew when he won that Contrived ACORN Victory this was going to Be very BAD But now it is a million to the millionth power Worse.Not forgetting here who is leading this disaster Earth Quake magnitude 50 Here in DC right now!!

The Bright side is we get to see him humiliated every day hopefully one day he will Just Quit!

fund razor
01-18-2010, 01:13 PM
I bought the boat before i was broke, ITS PAYED FOR.......if i could sell it, i would !!!!!
But its not about me, just used that as an example....look around u and tell me if u see wealth in the US ......
When will the government stop playing world police ????, they can't handle the problems here !!!!!

And this is not about TAX dollars , its about donations.

Please feel free to use a FREE SOS classified to sell your boat. Since it is paid for, I am sure that you can price it appropriately for the market and then you can get treatment for yourself by paying for insurance or paying directly for health care. Good luck.

fund razor
01-18-2010, 01:14 PM
"A million to the millionth power."

If you are going to exaggerate, why mess around? :)

Birdog
01-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Please feel free to use a FREE SOS classified to sell your boat. Since it is paid for, I am sure that you can price it appropriately for the market and then you can get treatment for yourself by paying for insurance or paying directly for health care. Good luck.

Oh No...Its better to just expect the gubment to pay for medical so you dont have to give up racing !!! {And go to work}

Sea-Dated
01-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Your not allowed to post on here if you are going to use logic and make sense.:cheers2::cheers2::):)

I think most follow those guidelines for posting......:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
01-18-2010, 04:53 PM

Oh No...Its better to just expect the gubment to pay for medical so you dont have to give up racing !!! {And go to work}

I think the boat will not be enough in this market to pay for my med bill. LOL

But again,,this thread is not about me,,,,i used it as an example. So if u want to keep on bashing me because i race and i'm broke,,,then go ahead.

Also getting a job is not the issue, but getting payed is. Especialy with health issues.:rolleyes:

I don't exept anybody to pay for me,,,but the goverment thinks it needs to pay for everybody else,,,just not americans. THATS THE POINT !!

Wobble
01-18-2010, 04:59 PM
"A million to the millionth power."

If you are going to exaggerate, why mess around? :)

Absolutely, the bigger the exaggeration the more convincing the argument:sifone:

Steve 1
01-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Absolutely, the bigger the exaggeration the more convincing the argument:sifone:

OK explain how it could be worse then?