PDA

View Full Version : Bomb threat in the air!

Blue Oval
01-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Someone claimed to have a bomb from a flight from Chicago to TC Michigan. Nothing happened, but I'am sure that joker will be in trouble. Would someone get all these ***holes out of Michigan!:smash:

Wrinkleface
01-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Someone claimed to have a bomb from a flight from Chicago to TC Michigan. Nothing happened, but I'am sure that joker will be in trouble. Would someone get all these ***holes out of Michigan!:smash:

Connie told me she heard this, I have had CNN on 4 about an hour & not a word yet, all Haiti stuff!:confused:

Blue Oval
01-15-2010, 02:43 PM
The great white north is slow with it's news.

Sea-Dated
01-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Fox has been covering Haiti, the idiot that said he had a bomb and the 1 year anniversary of the Hudson River landing all morning.

Wrinkleface
01-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Man, I still have not heard a word on either Fox or CNN!!!:confused::confused:

Big Time
01-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Fox has been covering Haiti, the idiot that said he had a bomb and the 1 year anniversary of the Hudson River landing all morning.

I'm not sure what I would do if someone said they had a bomb on a plane that I was on. Take for example that idiot that tried to light his underwear on fire. If I am sitting next to that guy I am immediately swing at his face as hard as I can until he stops moving. I'm not really one of those people to sit back and see what is going to happen...I react.

Bobcat
01-15-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure what I would do if someone said they had a bomb on a plane that I was on. Take for example that idiot that tried to light his underwear on fire. If I am sitting next to that guy I am immediately swing at his face as hard as I can until he stops moving. I'm not really one of those people to sit back and see what is going to happen...I react.

I figure you see a pair of undies and you'll just start putting dollar bills in the waistband......:leaving:

rschap1
01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
I REALLY do not understand why in the world the media doesn't hype that PASSENGERS beat the living $hit out of the underwear ahole and stopped this POS. I think if there were more time showing that Americans are sick of these aholes and the "terrorists" are going to get the a$$beating of a lifetime (then covered in bacon grease) prior to reaching the cockpit, we'd see an end to this crap. Instead, 10 minutes later they show bleeding heart story of a poor innocent lady who got searched in an airport only because of her ethinicity and wearing a headress...TOO BAD. Start turning in those radicals from your church or mosque or whatever instead of crying and acting like your being oppressed.

yesrej
01-16-2010, 11:28 AM
I REALLY do not understand why in the world the media doesn't hype that PASSENGERS beat the living $hit out of the underwear ahole and stopped this POS. I think if there were more time showing that Americans are sick of these aholes and the "terrorists" are going to get the a$$beating of a lifetime (then covered in bacon grease) prior to reaching the cockpit, we'd see an end to this crap. Instead, 10 minutes later they show bleeding heart story of a poor innocent lady who got searched in an airport only because of her ethinicity and wearing a headress...TOO BAD. Start turning in those radicals from your church or mosque or whatever instead of crying and acting like your being oppressed.

agreed.

Ratickle
01-16-2010, 11:32 AM
I figure you see a pair of undies and you'll just start putting dollar bills in the waistband......:leaving:

If it was on the way home from Key West, he would be out of dollars.....:sifone:

bajacleveland
01-16-2010, 07:32 PM

There is a big group (terroist looking foreigners)of them in a city outside of Detroit.
A friend of mine works for the FBI and his job is just to follow them around everyday. They have alot of people(teams) from the FBI doing this. He said the Govt. is spending big money on this.
He said there is three times this FBI dept size in detroit because there such a big group in the detroit area.