PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia.........who's up?

THEJOKER
01-14-2010, 04:25 AM
Can't sleep....too much on the brain - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Madpoodle
01-14-2010, 05:16 AM
LOL, busted..

JJ Apache
01-14-2010, 05:38 AM
Me, beause I had to take Britt to the ER. My nephews dog (jack russel), Riley, bit her when she tried to take him off my lap.. Broke her L thumb, and broke the nail plate. Yikes! She's allergic to penicillian, and they had to give her two diff anti-biotics. Now she has to eat to take the BIG one. Better not be infected!! Thats the worry,now. I'm going to bed tho.. Have a good nite.. ps. Got there at 11:15 and just got in.....

Big Time
01-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Me, beause I had to take Britt to the ER. My nephews dog (jack russel), Riley, bit her when she tried to take him off my lap.. Broke her L thumb, and broke the nail plate. Yikes! She's allergic to penicillian, and they had to give her two diff anti-biotics. Now she has to eat to take the BIG one. Better not be infected!! Thats the worry,now. I'm going to bed tho.. Have a good nite.. ps. Got there at 11:15 and just got in.....

Sorry to hear that!

BTW I was not up because I only got 2 hrs of sleep the night before, so I at least got close to 7 hrs last night, which is reallly good for me.

JJ Apache
01-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Sorry to hear that!

BTW I was not up because I only got 2 hrs of sleep the night before, so I at least got close to 7 hrs last night, which is reallly good for me.

Thank you. Glad you got some sleep. Working on that today, myself.... :ack2: