DollaBill
12-30-2009, 01:45 PM
a little lighter. We are here Chip

WARPARTY36
12-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Yes sir!!! We're here for anything that we can do:kiss:

RichL
12-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Hope this means things are looking up a little?

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 01:50 PM
things are stable right now. thats all I can say but will keep updates. He safe at this moment

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Feel free to talk, I am so happy to hear you are alright right now. But you need to talk with some one whether it is here on the board or in private, We are here to listen.

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 01:51 PM
too early for a martini guys?:(

RichL
12-30-2009, 01:54 PM
You guys / ladies are something else. Just caught part of the other thread when it disappeared.

You're all very special people, and Chip is lucky to have you as friends.

dykstra
12-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Never too early!! Seriously though, I hope everything turns out OK. We are here for ya buddy.

phragle
12-30-2009, 01:56 PM
If you guys are going to get all mushy now and start leg humping, I'm outta here.....

dykstra
12-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Considered your leg humped!!!L O L!

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Hump hump

phragle
12-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Considered your leg humped!!!L O L!

ICK! anybody got some Purrell??

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 01:59 PM
phrag send the young nurse and she can "clean" us up LOL

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Some of the peopel who have been around for a while will remember a similar incident like this that didnt turn out well. And when you experience it once you don't phuk around

Tantrum
12-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Hang in there Chip...there will be brighter days ahead.
You certainly have the support to help you get there.

dykstra
12-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Screw the SOS pool party in Ohio, How bout all us leg humpers go to VEGAS! Vegas baby!!! Dave

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 02:13 PM
or how bout Chips house? he's buying!

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Chip is on his way to get some help. His mother and sister have been contacted and are driving the 5 hrs right now to be with him. He will be in good hands and professionals can help him right now. It was not a false alarm

BUIZILLA
12-30-2009, 02:21 PM
hope I helped a little

just roll that way..

dykstra
12-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Chip is on his way to get some help. His mother and sister have been contacted and are driving the 5 hrs right now to be with him. He will be in good hands and professionals can help him right now. It was not a false alarm

Great news!!

Airpacker
12-30-2009, 02:31 PM
good on ya Bill. You just got a gold star and a bonus brownie point.

endeavor1
12-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Glad all is well. I just experienced the tragedy that can be yesterday when a very similar situation occured with one of my employees 22 year old son. God speed Chip and good on everyone that helped.

LaughingCat
12-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Bill,
As I mentioned in the last thread, you are the Man! Great work. :sifone:

Chip,
We're all here to help. We witnessed one of the greatest "call to action" threads today and many members jumped in. Don't be embarrassed or feel like an "idiot". You have far more friends and people who care about you than you know. Let us know if you need anything.

Moderators,
Great job today. Nothing embarrassing was posted. You administered proper control coupled with recognition of how serious the matter was. We witnessed the ultimate spirit of family and commraderie today and achieved a great outcome.

Today, we should all be a little more proud to be associated with SOS!

Happy New Year!

PS: I second the Vegas nomination

Ted
12-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Ya Bill, if we had known what a stand up guy you were we wouldn't have stacked the picture contest against you :sifone:

Chip, get well, get back on track, and then come back and hang with your friends here, it's all good. :)

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Ya Bill, if we had known what a stand up guy you were we wouldn't have stacked the picture contest against you :sifone:

Chip, get well, get back on track, and then come back and hang with your friends here, it's all good. :)

LOL. Ok where's my prize :sifone:

animalhouse
12-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Bill,

Great job! I unfortunately was on the other end of a similar situation a few years back and couldn't help my friend in time. It is a great feeling knowing that there are always people looking out for you even if you have never met them.

Chip, keep your chin up. There are brighter days ahead. It just takes time.

OldSchool
12-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Good news and hopefully a good ending!! :):)

Sea-Dated
12-30-2009, 03:06 PM

Glad he is OK and you did a wonderful thing Bill and everyone else that helped out.........:hurray::hurray::hurray::cheers2:

Buoy
12-30-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm glad to see this was the outcome.

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Good job guys.

Chip life can be a real kick in the Nutz.I know. But life will get better and tomorrow will be a better day. Do not even think of calling yourself an idiot .I don't need anybody trying to take my title from me.Hang in there Bud.

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 03:13 PM
anyone have maryland marks #? don't have it my new phone

Buoy
12-30-2009, 03:17 PM

Just pm-ed it to you.

getchasum111
12-30-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm glad to see this was the outcome.

thanks everyone...i guess god has something bigger instore for me...im fine now...just a little pizzed off about the whole thing...

Wrinkleface
12-30-2009, 03:30 PM
The best 2 ya Chip!!! Tracy:seeya:

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey Strong Emotions can take control and sometimes it is very hard to fight them , Don't be Pizzed off you beat them and now we are here for you.

Big Time
12-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Don't sweat it Chip, sounds like there are a lot of important people in your life that are there for you and behind you 110%....not to mention your SOS buddies are here if you need us!

Knot 4 Me
12-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Glad to see you back with us Chip.

getchasum111
12-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Glad to see you back with us Chip.

wow...she left the ring on the counter but closed down out checking and savings account....man....i trusted her and she played me like a fool...

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 03:56 PM
You wouldn't be the 1st one played by a women.

My little brothers wife of 7 years ran off with the neighbor that my brother had helped out all the time ,He never saw it coming . She took his 3 kids and moved in with this guy. I know this is the kind of stuff you don' want to hear about but just trying to show you that you are not the only one.

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 03:57 PM
I see alot of LOOSE women in your future.

ChiefApache
12-30-2009, 04:07 PM

Excellent news Bill.

Sea-Dated
12-30-2009, 04:10 PM
wow...she left the ring on the counter but closed down out checking and savings account....man....i trusted her and she played me like a fool...

That sucks man but karma is a biitch and it will catch up with her. Just be glad the decisions are made and the other guy has to deal with her shiit now.

Glad you are OK and remember, nothing is so bad that it warrants taking your own life. There are too many people that care about you to go that route. Keep your chin up and go find an 18 year old blond to bang to relieve some frustrations......

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 04:28 PM
How you doing Chip ?

MarylandMark
12-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Good job Bill- who knows what the outcome could have been if you weren't involved with Chip trying to work through this with him.

I just called Chip- said he was bailing himself out of jail???

MarylandMark
12-30-2009, 04:52 PM

You are talking about Martini hour and looking for my phone #?

Going to be a long weekend of drunk dialing I see!

PM'ed it :cheers2:

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Good job Bill- who knows what the outcome could have been if you weren't involved with Chip trying to work through this with him.

I just called Chip- said he was bailing himself out of jail???

I'm trying to fig out whats going on. I'll callyou

MarylandMark
12-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Just getting out of work and not very good reception in this area so if I don't answer try back in a few

Was set to leave for Myrtle but getting a little bit of a late start....but I couldn't live with myself to leave so someone is going to owe me a few drinks one day...

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Just getting out of work and not very good reception in this area so if I don't answer try back in a few

Was set to leave for Myrtle but getting a little bit of a late start....but I couldn't live with myself to leave so someone is going to owe me a few drinks one day...

Oh, I already told him to bring a new credit card with a high limit when he see's me. He picked the wrong guy to owe drinks too LOL:sifone:

RichL
12-30-2009, 05:08 PM
that sucks man but karma is a biitch and it will catch up with her. Just be glad the decisions are made and the other guy has to deal with her shiit now.

Glad you are ok and remember, nothing is so bad that it warrants taking your own life. There are too many people that care about you to go that route. Keep your chin up and go find an 18 year old blond to bang to relieve some frustrations......

+1

cigdaze
12-30-2009, 05:09 PM
Bail? Jail?....:(

.38Special
12-30-2009, 05:24 PM
too early for a martini guys?:(

I think you deserve one!

MarylandMark
12-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Bail? Jail?....:(

I just missed his call and now 4 times calling and go to voicemail after 4-5 rings

I'm rolling out in about 20 minutes- Cig can you clean this thread as needed please.

GREAT job by the mods today giving the freedom needed until things were some what under control!

MarylandMark
12-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Oh, I already told him to bring a new credit card with a high limit when he see's me. He picked the wrong guy to owe drinks too LOL:sifone:

LOL! I've run tabs that would buy an import car- he better not stop in the DC area on his way north or you may be going to dolla draft happy hours after I max him out!!

cigdaze
12-30-2009, 05:43 PM
I just missed his call and now 4 times calling and go to voicemail after 4-5 rings

I'm rolling out in about 20 minutes- Cig can you clean this thread as needed please.

GREAT job by the mods today giving the freedom needed until things were some what under control!

Thanks. We'll continue to ensure it remains amicable.

Have a good trip.

McCaffertee
12-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Bill, ya are one hell of a guy - when the going gets tough, the tough get going! Chip, start the healing process; talk to someone who can help you through the emotional rollercoaster you are on, it's not over yet, either she or you will find a weak moment and its gonna be tough, but stand your ground and listen to all the voices out here "trying" to help YOU....you';re too good for her and you can move on to better things.
Good Luck!:USA:

MarylandMark
12-30-2009, 05:48 PM
On a side note heading out the door-

saw BobbyB today- he's getting rather round so if anyone meets him for a beer, make sure it is LIGHT beer....

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 06:02 PM
LOL! I've run tabs that would buy an import car- he better not stop in the DC area on his way north or you may be going to dolla draft happy hours after I max him out!!

hahaha. Remember my comment to Tripple Douche?

"Muthrfkr I've had bar tabs that cost more than your boat" LOL. And thats no lie

Ratickle
12-30-2009, 06:04 PM

LOL. Ok where's my prize :sifone:

You got mine pal. And thanks, extremely heartfelt thanks......

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm kiddin Rat. All good brother. You know me I can't go 5 min w/o breaking balls

Ratickle
12-30-2009, 06:27 PM
I know, but I'm not kidding. I would feel funny accepting a prize from SOS as I'm a mod anyway. And, you deserve it more than it possibly represents. I'll be chatting with Alec and Jay.

Again, heartfelt thanks from someone who's seen good friends go through similar...

Chip and I chatted a bunch about his avatar, car sales, and the cash for clunkers program. I care a bunch....

getchasum111
12-30-2009, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=tommymonza;403442]How you doing Chip ?[/QUOT

I'm good...still at work...don't know what all the jail and bail talk was about...getting ready to go home....my mom and sister are driving up from Savannah so i won't be alone...thanks for everything everyone... you to Bill and Mark...

Ratickle
12-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Take care pal. Remember we're here if you need us.

DollaBill
12-30-2009, 06:34 PM
Chip I hope you come to Miami. I'm going to enjoy that bar tab:sifone::eek::eek::eek:

Actually, I would'nt put you through that. Those of you who have partied with me know that would not be fair to anyone. But, get to Miami

03darkshadow
12-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Chip, we're here for you man. dont do anything crazy, just worry about you and getting back to "normal." glad your mom and sister are coming up to hang out with you. and your woman will get whats comin to her.

tommymonza
12-30-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey Chip Glad to hear your alright and there is no problem with jail or bail.One minute at a time- one hour at a time -one day at a time. Thats the way to get through this.You have the whole world in front of you and tomorrow is another day of endless opportunities and you sound like a guy who will make those work for him.

Hang tough.

.38Special
12-30-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm coming to Miami for the first time, hope to meet everybody (you too Chip). Going to Vegas for the Superbowl (Mark, I know you'll be there too, what's the plan?) then straight to Miami for the boat show!

phragle
12-30-2009, 10:34 PM

Ted, I won one of the contests, but I havent pm'd my address yet. Please consider it Bill's and get his info, Thanks.

Sea-Dated
12-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Ted, I won one of the contests, but I havent pm'd my address yet. Please consider it Bill's and get his info, Thanks.

Very cool of you goofball..... Bill is truly a great guy....:cheers2:

JupiterSunsation
12-30-2009, 10:55 PM
Bill sounds like you did a good thing today........that may make up for all those Jersey/FL girls that think otherwise! :D

phragle
12-30-2009, 11:13 PM
wtf is up with this goofball crap lately?? me?? goofball??

Cash Bar
12-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Glad this all worked out.

I know Bill is a good dude, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. :willy_nilly::iamwithstupid:

Chip, you should visit Clay for about a month. That would help anyone. :sifone:

LaughingCat
12-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Chip, I ws thinking about you and the day you've had on my way home today. You've been through a life-changing ordeal. Remember today as teh day you were reborn. You stepped up to the abyss, you looked down and decided to live longer.

From this day forward, whenever you are doing anything that gives you pleasure, joy and happiness, remember that you chose to continue on and experience those things. Too many have taken the easy way out and robbed themselves of life's pleasures.

One day at a time.

Sea-Dated
12-30-2009, 11:36 PM
wtf is up with this goofball crap lately?? me?? goofball??

The truth can be a biitch sometimes......:sifone:

TMS1155
12-30-2009, 11:48 PM

Its going to be the best money you ever lost! Let her go and don't look back.Your next step should be to change all the locks on everything you own. Close out any accounts compleatly and open new ones CANCEL ALL CREDIT CARDS if she has them or not. If she took a car and its in your name report it stolen.
Take care of yourself and dont worry about the kids, that will work itself out. I dont know what went on today but it sounds like you made it past a real bad time,Keep going forward and you'll be OK.
NOBODY in this world is worth hurting yourself over.

Scarab KV
12-31-2009, 12:32 AM
Its going to be the best money you ever lost! Let her go and don't look back.Your next step should be to change all the locks on everything you own. Close out any accounts compleatly and open new ones CANCEL ALL CREDIT CARDS if she has them or not. If she took a car and its in your name report it stolen.
Take care of yourself and dont worry about the kids, that will work itself out. I dont know what went on today but it sounds like you made it past a real bad time,Keep going forward and you'll be OK.
NOBODY in this world is worth hurting yourself over.

+1
Change all your pass words too.
I've been through it. Things will get better. Take care of yourself.

Team Tsunami
12-31-2009, 12:48 AM
Sounds like Bill came through big!! We'll all be here for you Chip. Were one big Serious Offshore Performance Boating Family!! You'll get through it and if you need a place to turn to as you can see were here for ya buddy. Make 2010 a great year!!

Buoy
12-31-2009, 02:09 AM
I just got home from work, and I'm glad to see that everything is OK. Been heavy on my mind.

Bill did a great thing.
I want Maryland Mark to know that he was also very involved, and I'm glad and appreciate his help, and how he jumped in and helped where he could.

fund razor
12-31-2009, 07:47 AM
"Muthrfkr I've had bar tabs that cost more than your boat" LOL. And thats no lie
Thank God Schuble paid them. :cheers2: :sifone:
:leaving:

BobbyB
12-31-2009, 09:09 AM
On a side note heading out the door-

saw BobbyB today- he's getting rather round so if anyone meets him for a beer, make sure it is LIGHT beer....

Who you talking about being round?:cheers2::cheers2:

cigdaze
12-31-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm good...still at work...don't know what all the jail and bail talk was about...getting ready to go home....my mom and sister are driving up from Savannah so i won't be alone...thanks for everything everyone... you to Bill and Mark...

Good to hear, pal. Chin up. Move on. Look at all you've gained instead of that which you've lost. You've found a new path in life that is open to any and all possibilities. Enjoy every minute of it, and cherish the time you will continue to have with your family and friends. :seeya:

LaughingCat
12-31-2009, 09:44 AM
Its going to be the best money you ever lost!

Excellent point. Remember A Bronx Tale. "C" is chasing some school kid that owes him $20 bucks. The mobster pulls him aside and gives him hell. He says, "consider it a $20 payment to keep him away from you for the rest of your life."

Chip, the emotions youa re dealing with are very tough. Don't go through this alone. But also listen to good advise and fight to do the right things.

Dude, we are all on your side and will help. Just ask when you are ready.

DollaBill
12-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Thank God Schuble paid them. :cheers2: :sifone:
:leaving:

I wish LOL. He had his own tabs at Scarletts to worry about. And they were import car size tabs :sifone:

Thanks for the good words guys. I just did what I hope any of you would do for me and each other.

I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year.