PDA

View Full Version : Man... hate this.....

phragle
12-27-2009, 03:11 AM
First off... I take no responsabilty for this post as I am friggin shizzled..

I hate those ethical delemmas. I waas out with some friends tonite, one of my best friend wifes sister was in town from germany. she's married and she is smoken hot. Had her full of wine and jeager eating out of the palm of my hand. turned that chit down becauase of the rock on her finger, I thought it was the right thing to do... Morals are a biotch, but I'm a stand up kinda guy.

Lee
12-27-2009, 05:43 AM
:d:

MikeyFIN
12-27-2009, 08:28 AM

I hate those ethical delemmas. I waas out with some friends tonite, one of my best friend wifes sister was in town from germany. she's married and she is smoken hot. Had her full of wine and jeager eating out of the palm of my hand. turned that chit down becauase of the rock on her finger, I thought it was the right thing to do... Morals are a biotch, but I'm a stand up kinda guy.

Just say you wimped out...
No seriously.. good morales there.

Bobcat
12-27-2009, 08:47 AM
you shoulda went up in there and knocked the dust off that puddy:eek:

fund razor
12-27-2009, 09:12 AM

Is she still in town???? :)

Sorry, somebody (local) had to. :D

Gladhe8er
12-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Isn't there some rule about this being OK because she was from a different continent?!

mosi
12-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Dumbass.......
.....Next time while she is eating out of your hand.........slip your dong in your palm and tell her eat til she is full.....and you are empty!!!

or call me......I'll be happy to give her a meal ;)

JFM
12-27-2009, 10:41 AM

this is what scares me. Look hot at the time and the next morning you wake up to this.

MacGyver
12-27-2009, 10:47 AM
this is what scares me. Look hot at the time and the next morning you wake up to this.

My eyes, my eyes :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

:reddevil:YOUR REPORTED:reddevil:

fund razor
12-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Does one need a bikini bottom if nobody can see it?

JupiterSunsation
12-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Isn't there some rule about this being OK because she was from a different continent?!

she has a German marriage.....not valid in the United States.....:sifone:

MacGyver
12-27-2009, 10:49 AM
My buddies favorite line:

The ring doesn't plug the hole.

But I think you did the right thing.

Tommy Gun
12-27-2009, 11:31 AM
She took the vows, not you; but if you beleive in the Ten Commandments you did the right thing.

RPM
12-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Ya should've hit it Rob....Let her morals worry about it!

MarylandMark
12-27-2009, 12:16 PM
1st thought- you did the right thing
2nd thought- if she was going to drop her drawers for the likes of you, her hubby has got more problems than your little weiner doing the 3 pump dump! :bump:

RPM
12-27-2009, 12:20 PM
2nd thought- if she was going to drop her drawers for the likes of you, her hubby has got more problems than your little weiner doing the 3 pump dump! :bump:

Now that's funny!

MikeyFIN
12-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Does one need a bikini bottom if nobody can see it?

Yes.. it holds up the fat so they can walk...

sledge
12-27-2009, 12:28 PM
whiskey d!ck

:D
:D

Chris
12-27-2009, 01:23 PM
I'd have opted to feel bad in the morning.

03darkshadow
12-27-2009, 01:38 PM
you did the wrong thing Rob. i agree with Chris, you may feel bad in the morning, but thats better than a night alone.

cuda
12-27-2009, 02:06 PM
My buddies favorite line:

The ring doesn't plug the hole.

But I think you did the right thing.

I said the same thing. I said I'd use that ring as a bushing.

cuda
12-27-2009, 02:09 PM
She took the vows, not you; but if you beleive in the Ten Commandments you did the right thing.

As bad as I hate to admit is, I wouldn't hit it either. I wouldn't like it done to me. It's the Golden Rule: Do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

imco offshore
12-27-2009, 03:48 PM
rob while i know you didn,t do it,,,i would go ask the one who did,,what i missed???lolol

pullmytrigger
12-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Couple things going on here....
#1 Your buddies wife would have found out if you banged her.....sisters have a way of finding out weather or not the offender actually admits it...."So....sis.....where'd you guys go after the restaurant???.....you guys went back to his place didn't ya'??.....you had sex....I knew it!!.....your disgusting and he's a pig!....."
So if her marriage ever breaks up it will be your fault in the eyes of your buddies wife.

#2 She's German and that sort of thing could very well be perfectly acceptable......you should have asked her......

MacGyver
12-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Do German women shave :leaving:

pullmytrigger
12-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Do German women shave :leaving:

mine is the blond haired blue eyed type and has almost no body hair....none at all ever on her legs, arms or armpits.....her older sister was born in Germany Susi was born here......then you find out her Dad was in the Hitler Youth:eek:

DAREDEVIL
12-27-2009, 06:07 PM
she has a german marriage.....not valid in the united states.....:sifone:

what ???????

DAREDEVIL
12-27-2009, 06:09 PM

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

rschap1
12-28-2009, 09:26 AM
She was all warmed up, so some other lucky SOB probably tapped it minutes after you said NO...

just trying to cheer ya up!

Being married, I have to commend ya.

Scarab KV
12-28-2009, 09:33 AM

I'm laughing:rofl:

Perlmudder
12-28-2009, 01:56 PM

You're giving him a lot of credit, word on the street is he is a 1 pump chump! :sifone:

Scarab KV
12-28-2009, 02:28 PM
You did right dude.
Having been on the husbands side of it, it sucks big time when you find out. And you do eventually always find out.:(

phragle
12-28-2009, 04:56 PM
I'd being doing good if I could just nail down Pengy's leftovers....

Wobble
12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
From what I have seen in my years, when Karma decides to even the scales it can get ugly.

The fact that you didn't tells more about you than than posing the question:cheers2:

Big Time
12-28-2009, 05:42 PM
You don't want to bang someone's wife that you have a connection to. If you had, there is a good chance your BF's wife would hate you the rest of her life, which would not be good for you friendship.

I hooked up with a married chick a few years ago...didn't know it until the next morning when she awoke crying in my bed and asked me how she was going to explain this to her husband (she didn't have her ring on). Then she asked if I would hold and comfort her. My reply to that was, "Maybe a glass of water would help?" and proceed to the kitchen to grab her a glass of water (the object was to create distance). Worst part is I had to drive her to her friends apt that morning in a blizzard, which made the ride extra long.

But had I known she was married I would have backed off.

cuda
12-28-2009, 05:55 PM
I picked up this chick years ago in Daytona. I was living in St Pete at the time. I had my buddy with me. I took her to the motel, then she told me she had a boyfriend at home. My buddy asked me the next day if I thought she'd get in trouble. I told him I hoped her boyfriend beat her cheating azz.:eek:

Steve 1
12-28-2009, 05:58 PM
All the single woman that are around ,why hit someones wife?

fund razor
12-28-2009, 06:05 PM
From what I have seen in my years, when Karma decides to even the scales it can get ugly.

Oh man, I've seen it too.

Davidmnc
12-28-2009, 09:54 PM

That will leave a mark!!! Or will it? :huh:

Davidmnc
12-28-2009, 09:59 PM
I'd being doing good if I could just nail down Pengy's leftovers....

You got her to take those pics and did not hit it? I am VERY disapointed in you! :(:toetap05::(

Buoy
12-28-2009, 10:56 PM
So is this the same gal that was doing the penguin "After Hours"??

Things just aren't adding up here Rob.:smash:

You have on one hand a smoking married chick that is ready to get crazy with you...
And then you have pictures of a smoking chick naked playing with a penguin...

Coincidence??:rolleyes:

There is a story behind this, and until we get to the bottom of it...:iamwithstupid:

phragle
12-29-2009, 01:08 AM
nope.. if your counting the girl from the other day... that makes 3 different girls...

phragle
12-29-2009, 01:11 AM
You got her to take those pics and did not hit it? I am VERY disapointed in you! :(:toetap05::(

I never said that.... :sifone:

Buoy
12-29-2009, 01:21 AM
nope.. if your counting the girl from the other day... that makes 3 different girls...

Spill it!

Wrinkleface
12-29-2009, 01:32 AM
U did the right thing Bubba!:)

Ted
12-29-2009, 09:11 AM
I never said that.... :sifone:

See, I have always believed if you did the right thing, you get rewarded. So he gives up a married chick and gets a hot nurse that likes to take pictures, pretty fair trade I'd say :sifone::sifone:

Wrinkleface
12-29-2009, 11:27 AM
See, I have always believed if you did the right thing, you get rewarded. So he gives up a married chick and gets a hot nurse that likes to take pictures, pretty fair trade I'd say :sifone::sifone:

Hey, words R cheap, we still have no proof that anybody other than the bird got 2 check out the nurses tatoo's!!!!:smash::biggrinjester::toetap05:

phragle
12-30-2009, 12:34 AM
Hey, words R cheap, we still have no proof that anybody other than the bird got 2 check out the nurses tatoo's!!!!:smash::biggrinjester::toetap05:

Theres a used condom in the trash can... I can send it to you if you would like to have a dna analysis done... :sifone:

MacGyver
12-30-2009, 12:37 AM
Theres a used condom in the trash can... I can send it to you if you would like to have a dna analysis done... :sifone:

:ack2::ack2::ack2:

phragle
12-30-2009, 12:43 AM
:ack2::ack2::ack2:

Hey..he asked for proof not me.....

Ratickle
12-30-2009, 06:41 AM
You did the right thing Rob. And actually, I would have expected nothing else from you. As I've said before, Never compromise your principles, morals, or ethics.....

Wrinkleface
12-30-2009, 08:21 AM

how'd that bird get that on his thingy, wings R a little short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::leaving:

Scarab KV
12-30-2009, 08:50 AM
how'd that bird get that on his thingy, wings R a little short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::leaving:

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

cuda
12-30-2009, 08:57 AM
theres a used condom in the trash can... I can send it to you if you would like to have a dna analysis done... :sifone:

tmi

Scarab KV
12-30-2009, 10:45 AM

I'm affraid to ask how you want your DNA sample taken:o

rbhudelson
12-30-2009, 01:50 PM

lmao

phragle
12-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by marylandmark http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/images/onlydev/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=400595#post400595)

This from a man with documented dolphin humping skills :cheers2:

Scarab KV
12-30-2009, 02:11 PM
This from a man with documented dolphin humping skills :cheers2:

Would you be referring to this?:D