PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry

DonziGirl
12-18-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen anything posted on here about Chris Henry from the Bengals. He finally just cleaned up his act (from 5 arrests from last year) and was doing well.

To make a long story short he died after a "domestic dispute" with his fiance. Jumped into the bed of her truck while she was trying to leave, somehow ended up on the road and died of his injuries

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750615

cuda
12-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Nothing in Ohio surprises me anymore. He was just another thug who shined up his image for a bit, but like almost all thugs, they come to a bad ending. Watch something like this happen to that thug in Oregon. Once a thug, always a thug. I don't feel a shred of pitty for him. He was blessed with God given talents, yet he thought being a thug was more important. The sport news made a big deal about Ocho Cinco wearing his jersey to practice. Now there is some character witness there.

fund razor
12-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Nothing in Ohio surprises me anymore.
Me either. I live here. But he didn't much. And he isn't from here. He grew up in a suburb of New Orleans. He was signed with the Bengals for a time. I guess that makes this an Ohio story,

But he died in North Carolina, where he was staying at his fiance's house and the accident occured.

cuda
12-18-2009, 11:00 PM
Me either. I live here. But he didn't much. And he isn't from here. He grew up in a suburb of New Orleans. He was signed with the Bengals for a time. I guess that makes this an Ohio story,

But he died in North Carolina, where he was staying at his fiance's house and the accident occured.

Yep, that's right, he was in North Carolina when he met his maker. A thug from New Orleans?? Say it ain't so! Nagin looked like a gang banger to me. 500 flooded buses full of fuel. What an idiot.

Wobble
12-19-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm surprised I haven't seen anything posted on here about Chris Henry from the Bengals. He finally just cleaned up his act (from 5 arrests from last year) and was doing well.

To make a long story short he died after a "domestic dispute" with his fiance. Jumped into the bed of her truck while she was trying to leave, somehow ended up on the road and died of his injuries

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750615

From the outside I'd say that was a lucky ending for her.

Wrinkleface
12-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Nobody is perfect, but 5 arrests in a short period of X & only 26 yo!!!!:icon_bs::icon_bs:He had a whole life of crime ahead of him!! Prolly make'n more in 1 year than most of us in a life time!! World by the ballz!!!:cuss::cuss::toetap05:

cuda
12-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Nobody is perfect, but 5 arrests in a short period of X & only 26 yo!!!!:icon_bs::icon_bs:He had a whole life of crime ahead of him!! Prolly make'n more in 1 year than most of us in a life time!! World by the ballz!!!:cuss::cuss::toetap05:

It's about like Plexico Burris. Had more money than God, but had to practice his quick draw in a bar in NYC. Talk about an idiot thug.

clayinaustin
12-19-2009, 01:05 PM
I hate to say this, but I 100% agree with Cuda! :eek: :p

MikeyFIN
12-19-2009, 01:08 PM
So any white thugs/thrash as hereīs pointed only at blacks and stereotyped at that ?

Friends around Cincinnati of mine noted about Chris Henry, sad for the Bengals.

cigdaze
12-19-2009, 01:09 PM
(1) I have no sympathy for him. He was, is, and probably would have continued to be...a thug.

(2) This whole accident story here isn't adding up. I think the broad ran his azz over!

cigdaze
12-19-2009, 01:11 PM
So any white thugs/thrash as hereīs pointed only at blacks?

This isn't a racial thing, so please don't go and try to purport that it is...the guy's a career criminal, plain and simple.

MikeyFIN
12-19-2009, 01:15 PM
This isn't a racial thing, so please don't go and try to purport that it is...the guy's a career criminal, plain and simple.

We all make mistakes and should get a chance...or thatīs how Iīm tought.

Having 5 crimes doesnīt like this doesnīt make him a career criminal in my book..
Hell then every badass/ Top fighters I know are career criminals overhere.
These are petty crimes :

On December 15, 2005, Henry was pulled over in northern Kentucky for speeding. During a search, marijuana was found in his shoes. He was also driving without a valid driver's license or valid insurance.[17] He pleaded guilty and avoided a jail sentence.
One month later, on January 30, 2006 he was arrested in Orlando, Florida for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm.[18] He was reported to have been wearing his #15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. He pleaded guilty to this charge and avoided jail time.
On April 29, Henry allowed three underage females (ages 18, 16 and 15) to consume alcohol at a hotel in Covington, Kentucky.[19] One of the three, an 18-year-old woman, accused Henry of sexually assaulting her; she later retracted her story and was charged with filing a false police report.[20] On January 25, 2007, Henry pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor violation of a city ordinance commonly referred to as a "keg law." He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, with all but two of those days being suspended.[19]
He was pulled over on Interstate 275 in Ohio on June 3 at 1:18 A.M. by Ohio Highway Patrol trooper Michael Shimko for surmised drunk driving. He voluntarily submitted to a breathalyzer test at 2:06 A.M. at the Milford Police Department and registered a .092 blood-alcohol level, .012 above the level permitted in the state of Ohio.[21]

MikeyFIN
12-19-2009, 01:19 PM
(1) I have no sympathy for him. He was, is, and probably would have continued to be...a thug.

(2) This whole accident story here isn't adding up. I think the broad ran his azz over!

If hes was standing on the bed really easy to get him off there... no need to run over..just spin him off there, on purpose.

Wrinkleface
12-19-2009, 01:25 PM
So any white thugs/thrash as hereīs pointed only at blacks and stereotyped at that ?

If it makes ya feel any better, I think Robert Downey Jr. is 1 of the biggest losers around! I am sick of all his arrests &:icon_bs:I can't believe the actors guild or whoever lets people keep make'n movies keep let'n him back in!! Like Cig said, not racist, facts, & as I said above already, nobody is perfect but this repetative crap speaks 4 itself!!!

cigdaze
12-19-2009, 01:30 PM

Having 5 crimes doesnīt like this doesnīt make him a career criminal in my book..
Hell then every badass/ Top fighters I know are career criminals overhere.
These are petty crimes :

On December 15, 2005, Henry was pulled over in northern Kentucky for speeding. During a search, marijuana was found in his shoes. He was also driving without a valid driver's license or valid insurance.[17] He pleaded guilty and avoided a jail sentence.
One month later, on January 30, 2006 he was arrested in Orlando, Florida for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm.[18] He was reported to have been wearing his #15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. He pleaded guilty to this charge and avoided jail time.
On April 29, Henry allowed three underage females (ages 18, 16 and 15) to consume alcohol at a hotel in Covington, Kentucky.[19] One of the three, an 18-year-old woman, accused Henry of sexually assaulting her; she later retracted her story and was charged with filing a false police report.[20] On January 25, 2007, Henry pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor violation of a city ordinance commonly referred to as a "keg law." He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, with all but two of those days being suspended.[19]
He was pulled over on Interstate 275 in Ohio on June 3 at 1:18 A.M. by Ohio Highway Patrol trooper Michael Shimko for surmised drunk driving. He voluntarily submitted to a breathalyzer test at 2:06 A.M. at the Milford Police Department and registered a .092 blood-alcohol level, .012 above the level permitted in the state of Ohio.[21]

Those are crimes. Five of them. Thus, he is a criminal, by definition.
Or at least that's how I was taught.

fund razor
12-19-2009, 01:34 PM

Then it's the second "reverse OJ" this month.

sledge
12-19-2009, 01:44 PM

So how many crimes does it take to make a career criminal in Finland? Just how much disrespect for the law, and the community, does one have to display before everyone can consider you a piece of sh!t?

I'm just glad it happened at the hands of one of his own. Nobody to blame but himself.

MikeyFIN
12-19-2009, 02:04 PM
So how many crimes does it take to make a career criminal in Finland? Just how much disrespect for the law, and the community, does one have to display before everyone can consider you a piece of sh!t?

I'm just glad it happened at the hands of one of his own. Nobody to blame but himself.

Come on... giving beer to underaged, carrying some weed and done some drunk driving.
Like I said In MY book... not hard crimes to be judged by.
Regarding this sport and racing in general how do you think some of the guys fund themselves...
Lletīs say Iīm quite liberal then on Chris Henrys crimes but not Ben Kramers, Sal Maglutas, George Morales etc etc....I could make a full page of the list of guys here...some even recent racers.

Considered as a career criminal is first of all you gotta have a specific career and get cought with it doing it for a long time not just being reckless.
Thereīs a difference between a criminals and a tight rank among them...but you just learn the code living it.

MikeyFIN
12-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Those are crimes. Five of them. Thus, he is a criminal, by definition.
Or at least that's how I was taught.

And you are spotless or perfect?

*let the innocent one throw the first stone...

Wrinkleface
12-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Come on... giving beer to underaged, carrying some weed and done some drunk driving.

Dude, from your own post above, U 4 got that little GUN thing!!!!! People here in the US more & more, not 2 happy w/ illegal gun activity!!!! That I believe would fall under "hard crimes"!! Just say'n!!!!:willy_nilly:

MikeyFIN
12-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Dude, from your own post above, U 4 got that little GUN thing!!!!! People here in the US more & more, not 2 happy w/ illegal gun activity!!!! That I believe would fall under "hard crimes"!! Just say'n!!!!:willy_nilly:

Carrying an illegal gun usually even overthere just getīs you fined, done what Henry did is open to discussion as we didnīt know.. Waving a gun at someone.. in front of me that wouldīve been just asking his jaw to been split in 4 pieces or go the full mile with the gun.
Yes Iīve been a bouncer, Iīve been pointed with a gun, assaulted with a knife and sofort Iīve even had a lifeguard for me in my job.
.. people do make mistakes but if it stops right there and no harm or accidents are done just leave the sorry ass to divulge in his own guilt because it will catch up on him despite how hard a criminal.
And No I do not have a GUN Thing. I hate those who need to boost themselves with one.

And Now I will hit the town, raise some hell and chase some tail like in the old days and meet my former colleagues on the doors...a former heavyweight boxer and a former heavy weight Muay Thai World Champ called me to join them..and it never has turned to any good for the opposite when we are together,,, guess Iīm the brains ;)

MikeyFIN
12-19-2009, 02:50 PM
If it makes ya feel any better, I think Robert Downey Jr. is 1 of the biggest losers around! I am sick of all his arrests &:icon_bs:I can't believe the actors guild or whoever lets people keep make'n movies keep let'n him back in!! Like Cig said, not racist, facts, & as I said above already, nobody is perfect but this repetative crap speaks 4 itself!!!

Howabout Mickey Rourke or Sean Penn :) ?

JupiterSunsation
12-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Regarding this sport and racing in general how do you think some of the guys fund themselves...
Lletīs say Iīm quite liberal then on Chris Henrys crimes but not Ben Kramers, Sal Maglutas, George Morales etc etc....I could make a full page of the list of guys here...some even recent racers.

Considered as a career criminal is first of all you gotta have a specific career and get cought with it doing it for a long time not just being reckless.
Thereīs a difference between a criminals and a tight rank among them...but you just learn the code living it.

Drunk driving, weed crimes are stupidity not master criminal types but the gun charges and sexual battery cross the line in my book.

cuda
12-19-2009, 06:52 PM

Name one.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it probably is a duck.

A lot of white thugs in Finland?

cuda
12-19-2009, 06:56 PM

.[21]

Good thing you don't write the laws. He was a thug pure and simple. I'm no choir boy, but I've only been to jail twice. Five times as young as he was? I was 41 before I went to jail for a second time.

cuda
12-19-2009, 06:58 PM
If hes was standing on the bed really easy to get him off there... no need to run over..just spin him off there, on purpose.

If she ran him over, I'm sure she disagrees with you, but what the hell did she know? She was only there, whereas you could tell all the way from Finland.

You give me gas.

cuda
12-19-2009, 07:00 PM

Huh?? Step away from the bong dude.

cuda
12-19-2009, 07:04 PM
And you are spotless or perfect?

*let the innocent one throw the first stone...
The quote is "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone". Don't quote chit if your going to quote it wrong, but I figue you must be an expert on the Bible as well. Probably not, since none of it is a crime to you. Remember that if some American gets out his Hank Aaron meat tenderizer, and tenderizes your head.

cuda
12-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Carrying an illegal gun usually even overthere just getīs you fined, done what Henry did is open to discussion as we didnīt know.. Waving a gun at someone.. in front of me that wouldīve been just asking his jaw to been split in 4 pieces or go the full mile with the gun.
Yes Iīve been a bouncer, Iīve been pointed with a gun, assaulted with a knife and sofort Iīve even had a lifeguard for me in my job.
.. people do make mistakes but if it stops right there and no harm or accidents are done just leave the sorry ass to divulge in his own guilt because it will catch up on him despite how hard a criminal.
And No I do not have a GUN Thing. I hate those who need to boost themselves with one.

And Now I will hit the town, raise some hell and chase some tail like in the old days and meet my former colleagues on the doors...a former heavyweight boxer and a former heavy weight Muay Thai World Champ called me to join them..and it never has turned to any good for the opposite when we are together,,, guess Iīm the brains ;)

Jesus, you have to be at least 100 years old to have all the jobs you claim. I'd bust a cap in your bouncer azz. If you don't think I would, you better double check my arrest record azzhole. It would be a pleasure. I had a biker hold a pistol to my forehead, and I wasn't scared. I ain't scared of chit, certainly not some bad azz bouncer from Finland. What a joke.

DonziGirl
12-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Or something about those in glass houses should not cast stones.

Anyway I lived in Cincinnati until about 2 months ago and am still there once a week. People are divided. He did well on the football team and was starting to get his act together (from appearances) but he got arrested a few too many times last year for Cincinnati to be totally behind him.

cuda
12-19-2009, 07:11 PM

What? A former heavyweight champ of Finland?? Now there's one scary dude.

cuda
12-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Or something about those in glass houses should not cast stones.

That's Confucias.

Everyone always makes a saint out of the dead. He wouldn't be dead if he was a saint.

fund razor
12-19-2009, 07:53 PM
I was 41 before I went to jail for a second time. Could have been a mid life crisis.

fund razor
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
"And early in the morning He came again into the Temple, and all the people came unto Him; and He sat down, and taught them."
"And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto Him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto Him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the Law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest Thou?"

"This they said, tempting Him, that they might have to accuse Him."

"But Jesus stooped down, and with His finger wrote on the ground, as though He heard them not. So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again He stooped down, and wrote on the ground."

"And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst."

"When Jesus had lifted up Himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?"

"She said, No man, Lord."

"And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."
(John 8:2-11 KJV)

cuda
12-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Could have been a mid life crisis.

It was a midlife DUI. I figured out how to not get one again, don't drink and drive. :(

fund razor
12-19-2009, 08:04 PM
He wouldn't be dead if he was a saint.

People have to be dead to be saints. ;) :D

cuda
12-19-2009, 08:18 PM
The pastor of my church would know it. He is a very intelligent man. I like his sermons, because he preaches sermons of hope.

You can go on this website under media and hear Pastor Keith's sermons.

http://www.lifepointdeland.com/

cuda
12-19-2009, 08:20 PM
People have to be dead to be saints. ;) :D

I meant a New Orleans Saint. :)

Buoy
12-19-2009, 08:21 PM
So Joe, how do you really feel?:)

fund razor
12-19-2009, 08:22 PM
I meant a New Orleans Saint. :)

Mine was a joke about how they do the stuff that gets them canonized while they are alive... but they don't get to be a saint until their dead. :o

Buoy
12-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Mine was a joke about how they do the stuff that gets them canonized while they are alive... but they don't get to be a saint until their dead. :o

They are...

Mr. English doctorate, or whatever the hell degree it is...:cheers2:

DonziGirl
12-19-2009, 08:29 PM
ooo! Nicely done Buoy

fund razor
12-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Would you buy that I meant to say until their death? :)

Didn't think so. :o

Buoy
12-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Would you buy that I meant to say until their death? :)

Didn't think so. :o

Nice try pal!

Just bustin' on you.:sifone: Gotta take the shot when you see it in the cross-hairs...
I've been in the cross-hairs many a time.:smash:

fund razor
12-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Nice try pal!

I view it as an outstanding try. :D

fund razor
12-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Is it just me, or is every freaking thread in the bar pretty much hijacked this month? :o

Buoy
12-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Is it just me, or is every freaking thread in the bar pretty much hijacked this month? :o

What can we say, you've been busy.

fund razor
12-19-2009, 08:46 PM
What can we say, you've been busy.

I know. I am the reason that I thought of it. :D

JupiterSunsation
12-19-2009, 10:13 PM

AKA Tupac Shakur......

cuda
12-19-2009, 10:22 PM

The dead only know one thing: It's better to be alive.

cuda
12-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Nice try pal!

Just bustin' on you.:sifone: Gotta take the shot when you see it in the cross-hairs...
I've been in the cross-hairs many a time.:smash:

The shot was open, so you had to take it! :)
Nicely played! :)

cuda
12-19-2009, 10:27 PM
AKA Tupac Shakur......

Another thug. Do you see a trend here? Or am I just a racist like Mikey says?

JupiterSunsation
12-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Another thug. Do you see a trend here? Or am I just a racist like Mikey says?

No Cuda you are 100% right on this one.......

fund razor
12-19-2009, 10:44 PM
AKA Tupac Shakur......

Well... I was thinking Mother Theresa of Calcutta.... but sure... the judges say ok.

Wrinkleface
12-20-2009, 10:59 AM
AKA Tupac Shakur......

Isn't that fine upstanding young man do'n that dirt nap thing???:lurk5:

JupiterSunsation
12-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Isn't that fine upstanding young man do'n that dirt nap thing???:lurk5:

Yep with a few extra holes in him too! They are called "Worm Tunnels" :D

BUIZILLA
12-20-2009, 12:58 PM
:bump: :sifone:

cuda
12-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Yep with a few extra holes in him too! They are called "Worm Tunnels" :D

Like Josey Wales said, "Buzzards gotta eat. Same as the worms." Spit. :)