PDA

View Full Version : 1928 Car Repair Mailer.

LotoSteve
12-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Automotive repair in 1928......... and on a penny postcard

Sea-Dated
12-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Too bad prices still aren't that way.....

MacGyver
12-16-2009, 08:27 PM
20 to 25 bucks for a complete trany or engine overhaul (parts extra). Oh, how times have changed.

Scarab KV
12-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Wonder if they'l do my 24 Model T for that price:huh:

Airpacker
12-17-2009, 08:50 AM
Too bad prices still aren't that way.....

Considering I make my living that way, I'm kind of happy they aren't :)

Sea-Dated
12-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Considering I make my living that way, I'm kind of happy they aren't :)

Don't worry, that will be regulated before long. The poor won't be able to afford to fix all these new cars they bought with cash for clunkers so the government will have to step in and make sure the service centers aren't charging too much and that quality auto service is availble to everyone........:banghead:

Scarab KV
12-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Don't worry, that will be regulated before long. The poor won't be able to afford to fix all these new cars they bought with cash for clunkers so the government will have to step in and make sure the service centers aren't charging too much and that quality auto service is availble to everyone........:banghead:

Auto Care reform:D

Airpacker
12-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Sweet. Then we as an industry can go broke and then lobby the governments for huge mega billion bail out payments under threat of NOT fixing them.

Well mr. ( insert politician name here) its like this. No cash, no running cars. :)

sy goldberg
12-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Wait until the people that got $4,500 find out the income tax problem that they will have ! I was told by several accountants that this will be treated as income.:mad::mad:

Scarab KV
12-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Wait until the people that got $4,500 find out the income tax problem that they will have ! I was told by several accountants that this will be treated as income.:mad::mad:

Figures......keep your eye on this hand, don't pay any attention to the other one.