PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting it right ...?

RedDog382
12-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Was unable to sleep tonight and watching a few clips of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speach on FOX NEWS. Not that he personally deserves any credit for it, but he finally actually acknowledged and defended the necessity of war and America's profound contribution to peace throughout the world. Lots of stunned faces in the crowd. May be the first thing he has FINALLY gotten right ...

Ted
12-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Regardless of what he thought he was going to do or be or find out when he walked through the doors of the Oval office, I am sure he got one hell of a rude awakening. He didn't have his Dad in there like GWB to take him aside one night by the fire and explain how this all really works. He had a bunch of people surrounding him that latched on when they saw an elevator to the top who had NO idea about how this whole governance thing worked. And if they did I suspect they never let on. As we now see, reality, and Karma is a b itch :rolleyes:

clayinaustin
12-11-2009, 10:29 AM
+1

clayinaustin
12-11-2009, 10:56 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/umedia/20091211/largeimage.8423bfa5287651d8246d5a4f262661c5.gif

Wrinkleface
12-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Was unable to sleep tonight and watching a few clips of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speach on FOX NEWS. Not that he personally deserves any credit for it, but he finally actually acknowledged and defended the necessity of war and America's profound contribution to peace throughout the world. Lots of stunned faces in the crowd. May be the first thing he has FINALLY gotten right ...

Chris, good 2 C ya sneak'n on here Buddy!!!!:cheers2:

open72
12-12-2009, 09:05 AM
regardless of what he thought he was going to do or be or find out when he walked through the doors of the oval office, i am sure he got one hell of a rude awakening. He didn't have his dad in there like gwb to take him aside one night by the fire and explain how this all really works. He had a bunch of people surrounding him that latched on when they saw an elevator to the top who had no idea about how this whole governance thing worked. And if they did i suspect they never let on. As we now see, reality, and karma is a b itch :rolleyes:

+1000