PDA

View Full Version : Themotherchick from the Mother Ship?

Dude! Sweet!
12-08-2009, 04:05 PM
At Craig's suggestion... Enjoy!

liwyLFAX3yM

http://www.youtube.com/user/themotherchick

TopGun
12-08-2009, 05:19 PM
OMG!!:eek::eek::eek:

sellsman11
12-08-2009, 05:45 PM
I feel DIRTY!!!:willy_nilly::ack2::willy_nilly::ack2:

phragle
12-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I feel like I need a shot pf penicillin after watching that...

OldSchool
12-08-2009, 05:59 PM
bT42Kd_Gm60

I need a shower!!!

OldSchool
12-08-2009, 06:00 PM
She's just misunderstood! :):sifone:

lIWzTeaJFBk

cigdaze
12-08-2009, 06:04 PM
WTF?!...vaguely familiar though.

Tommy Gun
12-08-2009, 06:13 PM

I wonder if she's a NASCAR fan???

Perlmudder
12-08-2009, 06:25 PM
She just wants to have a good time, and you guys are making fun of her? DESPICABLE! :sifone:

sellsman11
12-08-2009, 06:47 PM
:ack2:
She just wants to have a good time, and you guys are making fun of her? DESPICABLE! :sifone:

I'm not making fun. I am DEAD Serious!! She should be listed on Wikipedia under "Stank Ho".:ack2::sifone:

Wrinkleface
12-08-2009, 06:51 PM
bT42Kd_Gm60

I need a shower!!!

I'll never think of the "Crew" the same!!!!:eek:

sellsman11
12-08-2009, 06:52 PM
She's just misunderstood! :):sifone:

lIWzTeaJFBk

Did you notice that at the 53 second mark of that video, she partially spread her legs and then immediately started picking something off of her dress. I'm not saying that bugs jumped out of there but I'm not saying they didnt.:eek::confused:

Dude! Sweet!
12-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Johnny Winter got a sex change!

03darkshadow
12-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Ah!

Tom A.
12-08-2009, 09:37 PM
I am not sure if I am disgusted or if I should stick a dollar in her g-string and enjoy it!

Wrinkleface
12-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Did you notice that at the 53 second mark of that video, she partially spread her legs and then immediately started picking something off of her dress. I'm not saying that bugs jumped out of there but I'm not saying they didnt.:eek::confused:

send in Orkin!!!!!:driving:

RUNNINTHERIVER
12-08-2009, 10:02 PM

Can't be.

This one's got a head.

Dude! Sweet!
12-08-2009, 11:11 PM

I'm still laughing about this. Eerie coincidence that your post was #8...

Ted
12-09-2009, 12:38 AM
GOD, I love the internet! This is her, many moons ago, she is the one on the altar at the end. :ack2::ack2::willy_nilly:

vgSn0SbQJQI

sellsman11
12-09-2009, 12:41 AM
GOD, I love the internet! This is her, many moons ago, she is the one on the altar at the end. :ack2::ack2:

I can assure you that God is not happy about that!:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

OldSchool
12-09-2009, 09:38 AM
GOD, I love the internet! This is her, many moons ago, she is the one on the altar at the end. :ack2::ack2::willy_nilly:

Well, that's actually pretty cool. Now we know what those girls from the 80's metal videos are looking like!! I would imagine that she's got quite a few wild-azz experience stories that she could tell!!!! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that she's probably has tried weed once or twice!:sifone:

I didn't take the time to read her "Info" from her homepage:

http://www.youtube.com/user/themotherchick

About Me: Nov. 3, 2009: Going into winter, I want to just express extreme gratitude & thanks to all the bands who submitted/performed black/horror/punk music for me to dance to during October/Halloween season! You guys are all sssooooo great & I love & appreciate you! Thank you! (BTW, Check out EerieVon's (Samhain/Danzig) new solo release, "Kinda Country". It's available at: http://tinyurl.com/eerievon. Please watch the video "EerieVon-The WayThatIAm", here on you-tube, posted by Honkofthewall, Best witches Eerie! I will now dance to some of my favorite classics, 80s, mostly, and even some gooshy love songs to keep us all warm& cozy! I was the dancer in the original DANZIG/MOTHER video, & at the end I became the "sacrifice" in the damned thing. I survived & am still a dancer & have been in a few movies since 1989.

The videos you'll see on my favorites each week are mostly songs that I like to DANCE to. I am a dancer for life, & it's how I express my inner spirit, or current mood. I LOVE THE 80's!! We were free...we did whatever we wanted wherever we wanted, & nobody stopped us!

Oh and btw: just want all you chick-a-dees and chick-a-dudes to know that there IS a great, big, amazing GOD...the God of second chances...who rescues & restores people, if they let Him into their life! I did, and have never regretted it. I have forgiven those who've hurt me, and realize that I'VE been forgiven much....my antics & practices in the counter-kingdom (darkness) led to nothing but frustration. There is hope for all of us! It is written:"resist the devil & he shall flee from you".

PS: Anybody ever involved in s satanic ritual, either performing it or the subject/target of it can contact me anytime for information on how to get out such an involvement. (Provided, of course, you must WANT out) .Also, feel free to send me any articles of use in the black arts! I am starting a collection of "satan's useless tools" - stuff like Tarot Cards, amulets, books on black arts, pentagram jewelry, wands, ANYTHING like that in your life that you feel is having a negative effect on you - I will happily pray over such items & remove spells, or curses that are on you. Its' like I have the ability to de-fuse ticking time-bombs!!! RESULTS GUARANTEED!!! For private, discreet, help in such matters, contact:
themotherchick
PO Box 496
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
USA

Boss252
12-09-2009, 09:45 AM
On a positive note she has huge fun bags :26:

Davidmnc
12-09-2009, 10:04 AM
I am not sure if I am disgusted or if I should stick a dollar in her g-string and enjoy it!

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Davidmnc
12-09-2009, 10:04 AM

vgSn0SbQJQI

She was pretty hot BACK THEN. :leaving:

imco offshore
12-09-2009, 10:47 AM
where did you find yhay ,,,skank.com,,,,,,that must be the first that thing ever wore heals,,,,,exscuse me i,v got to purge!