PDA

View Full Version : Little JO Pic.

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Little Jo has made me very proud lately ! He is flying at the track. He does not turn 4 until January.

JO

cashbrain
11-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Our boys are the same age...He looks like a new generation for the Nunez clan
Pepe must be very proud !!(and you too) :cheers2:

Dude! Sweet!
11-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Awesome! Joey looks like he's ready to rock!

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Cash, My Father is also very proud of his grandson.

Sean, My Father and I took him to Homestead 2 weeks to watch some Go-Kart Racing. Maybe next year he will also be driving a Kart at the track.

Regards,

JO

boatme
11-25-2009, 08:25 AM
ahhh preperation for boat racing :)

Woody
11-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Very cool....Mine turns 8-months next week. His favorite toy is a Harley that makes the sound of it running up through the gears. Can't wait till he starts playing with the real stuff:sifone:

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-25-2009, 09:51 AM
akkk preperation for boat racing :)

boat racing = NO $$$ now!:driving:
I have been thinking more like F1 or NASCAR, that's where the $$$ is @!
Later,
pp.:sifone:

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-25-2009, 09:53 AM
Our boys are the same age...He looks like a new generation for the Nunez clan
Pepe must be very proud !!(and you too) :cheers2:

What' up Jack???
Gotta start them young!
pp.

LittleDcsRodShop
11-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Great pics Jo & yeah you & your family gotta be proud of him !!! I started pretty early with that stuff but not quite as young as him.. It is so cute to see the little guys at that age with helmets that look like a carved out pumpkin on top of a tennis ball !! Where are they running in Homested ?? I assume at the speedway ? I know a good while back they were running some shifter karts there.. but not sure what & where they are running now..

I strapped on the 5-point along with my youngest girl a couple & took her down through our subdivision a couple times in a sweet little modified champ kart I had last year (she was 4yrs old at the time) I would take it pretty easy, slowly building up her confidence then turned it up to around 2/3's power at about 6,500 for a couple short blasts & one time I thought I had scared the crap out of her so when I let out of it I asked her if she was ok & if she was scared she just shook her head & said no but then said "daddy my eyes are watering though" :D
I don't have any plans on attempting to groom her into the next danicka patrick (sp?) but the funny part is how so many people talk about how the girls are so much more expensive to raise ect..ect.. My thoughts are that a closet full of shoes are way cheaper than a trailer full of tires & motors, spare chassis ect..ect.. anyday of the week !!! Better start sniffing some resin gramps !! :sifone: Ha Ha !!!!

I wish the little man the best & hope you guys have a great holiday weekend !!

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Well lets not talk about litle girls and horses!
Barbie used to run barrels @ rodeos, a litle cheaper but on a yearly basis I don't know how much cheaper. Them horses are not cheap upkeep.
pp
"The most interesting man in the world"

LittleDcsRodShop
11-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Well when you look at it that way :iagree:

Thats why we will stick with shoes, baby dolls, & soccer for now !!

"the 3rd or maybe even 4th most interesting man in the world"

LittleDcsRodShop
11-25-2009, 02:41 PM
So if I roll through town on the way to the worlds next year with the "Kalifornia connection" & along with the "slightly dated" equipment there's a shifter kart zip tied accross the deck of a 28 tell little Jo to take it easy on a few old guys who may just have a little trouble fitting into their driving suits.. :driving:

Also pay no attention to the other plastic zip ties from the transom of the boat to the trailer.. They are only there to satisfy the dot on the journey accross the country.. They have no value other than that & do not increase speed nor the cool factor in any way..

Sean keep rolling the dice buddy !! Hit the lotto, do something !!

MikeyFIN
11-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Well lets not talk about litle girls and horses!
Barbie used to run barrels @ rodeos, a litle cheaper but on a yearly basis I don't know how much cheaper. Them horses are not cheap upkeep.
pp
"The most interesting man in the world"

My Ex has a Holsteiner Equestrian/Dressage Horse and my youngest daughter a WB Equestrian... talk about Money pits....
And The Horses are the Reason for EX...

cashbrain
11-25-2009, 11:36 PM
What' up Jack???
Gotta start them young!
pp.

How well I know..my little guy is a bruiser,tougher than nails...he loves to watch the fast boats :driving:

Mikeb4
11-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Looks great Jo ... he's ready for sure!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Nunez's and the rest of our extended Pantera Family!!:USA:

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks Mike. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

JO

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-26-2009, 12:16 AM
He goes to bed every night thinking of some form of racing.:driving:

You can see on the other 2 pictures taken when he was approximately 14 months how he was already concentrating on the race steering wheel and instruments.

He tells everyone that he is going boat racing with his Dad next year.

JO

Dude! Sweet!
11-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Cash, My Father is also very proud of his grandson.

Sean, My Father and I took him to Homestead 2 weeks to watch some Go-Kart Racing. Maybe next year he will also be driving a Kart at the track.

Regards,

JO

Nice to know I can return the favor a little on being a bad influence! :sifone: One of my buddy's 7 year old just won the Jim Russell NorCal Micromax championship and followed it up with a Gatorz SoCal Micromax championship.

Pretty awesome to see little dudes succeed like that!

Dude! Sweet!
11-26-2009, 12:40 PM
My son loves racing... He too goes to bed each night thinking about it!

He's told me that when he grows up, he wants to be a monster truck driver and a "fighting dude" (aka UFC)... He's going to be the white trash Bo Jackson!

Funny thing is my daughter loves the noise and speed more than he does. I think he'll end up being a mechanic or car engineer and she's more likely to be mashing the gas. Although, I'm trying to talk her into being an astronaut! :D

duunoit
11-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Man, I feel like I'm letting my son down... no race car bed. Although Santa is bringing him a F-150 power wheel (where are the d@mn dodges at?). He is going to be getting into a small electric race car this next summer, if he will fit. My problem is he is 3, but the size of a 5 year old.

Buoy
11-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Sean - that bed is really cool!!
Did you have that custom made? Actual wheels on it.
Very cool!

Dude! Sweet!
11-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Sean - that bed is really cool!!
Did you have that custom made? Actual wheels on it.
Very cool!

Thanks man. John and I built it all custom. The wheels are Formula Ford wheels and tires. The car is obviously not to scale, but it definately has the look right. And when he's too old to sleep in it, I'm going to stand it on it's tail and turn it into a bookshelf.

JO - PANTERABOAT
11-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Looks good.

JO:driving: