PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Sean Stinson
11-22-2009, 12:53 PM
I am looking for all the photos of Fort Apache that I can get my hands on especially the Office Building and Center Building where Hawk Power and the race shop was I am working on trying to locate the architect at the moment but any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Sean

ChiefApache
11-22-2009, 12:57 PM
I think J-Bonz has some old Fort Apache pics, but not sure of which areas.

Sean Stinson
11-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Thank you and a special thanks to J-Bonz

MarylandMark
11-23-2009, 10:12 AM
What do you have in store for us?

phragle
11-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Sean, Did you find some siding and a couple I beams and your going for the restoration?? :D

Dude! Sweet!
11-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Give Pepe a call. He's got a bunch of pics from when Pantera was down the street.

cosmic12
11-23-2009, 05:51 PM
All I have left is this old shirt. Wish I could get the stains out (oil from the boat) I have pictures somewhere but they are photographs way before digital.

DollaBill
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Sean did you talk to OSO Steve? He may have some. I'll call him later and see. I think Titos may have some too.

xlr8by
11-23-2009, 06:48 PM
I am looking for all the photos of Fort Apache that I can get my hands on especially the Office Building and Center Building where Hawk Power and the race shop was I am working on trying to locate the architect at the moment but any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Sean

Sean,
See this thread here for some http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9362 I think on another site OSO maybe someone posted pics of the inside of Fort, but I can't find the pics. I know I saved them somewhere!! As someone who often does research on buildings (another hobby/interest), the best advice is to talk to the head of the local building and planning department for the county/township where the Fort falls into. Often times they still have the original blueprints for projects and sometimes they even have them in digital format. It's is the best phone call you can make, and most of these guys are pretty helpful at least in my experiences. Good luck

Sean Stinson
11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
The Fort has been gone since 03-04 maybe something like that might be a bit later but anyway after Wilma they were all gone.....

Anyway how far back will they save stuff like that xlr8by???? It was in North Miami or Aventura thanks for the heads up though!!!!

Sean Stinson
11-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Sean, Did you find some siding and a couple I beams and your going for the restoration?? :D

:sifone::sifone::sifone::sifone:

J-Bonz
11-23-2009, 11:27 PM
I think J-Bonz has some old Fort Apache pics, but not sure of which areas.

You got it Barbie, I sent Steve all that I had saved.... :)
Jr.

xlr8by
11-24-2009, 12:53 AM
The Fort has been gone since 03-04 maybe something like that might be a bit later but anyway after Wilma they were all gone.....

Anyway how far back will they save stuff like that xlr8by???? It was in North Miami or Aventura thanks for the heads up though!!!!

I've seen them keep the blue prints on file for years. I was not able to find Fort Apache, but like I said an e-mail or phone call might be your best bet. For those Don A and Cig fans check this out and click on the reduced plans and the "eyeball icon" you can see the Cigarette letterhead from back in the day. COOL STUFF!! http://www.miamidade.gov/planzone/track/zoning_show.asp