PDA

View Full Version : FL back in the lead....Guns, Duct Tape and 3 horny guys.....

JupiterSunsation
11-11-2009, 03:08 PM
OKEECHOBEE, FL-- 3 Palm Beach County men are under arrest in Okeechobee County and accused of conspiracy to commit rape.

According to the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office, a street crimes unit noticed the group canvassing several streets.

After discovering a faulty taillight on their vehicle, the unit pulled it over.

The driver and two passengers began stuffing something under their seats, according to the sheriff's office.

At that point the three men were asked to step out and were patted down.

Deputies say they found a pistol magazine loaded with live ammo on one of the passengers, two handguns under the seats, and a roll of duct tape.

Deputies say that trio told them they drove to Okeechobee with the express purpose to locate a woman, any woman, to kidnap and rape.

Deputies charged Alberto Aguilera with conspiracy to commit a felony (Rape); Israel Avalos with conspiracy to commit a felony (Rape) along with possession of concealed firearm, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an altered serial number; and Armando Gallardo with conspiracy to commit a felony (Rape) and possession of concealed firearm.

All of the men are from the Pahokee area.

“This was good old fashioned police work. I am proud of the job done by Deputies Gonzalez and Potter. They very possibly saved someone’s life, and for that I am very thankful," said Sheriff Paul C. May in a written release.

Wrinkleface
11-11-2009, 03:38 PM
:willy_nilly:

cuda
11-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Notice how none of the names are like "John Smith".:cuss:

Wobble
11-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Notice how none of the names are like "John Smith".:cuss:

Are you serious? Look up the list of registered sex offenders in your zip code. You will find all kinds of names including Smith and people from all walks of life.

JupiterSunsation
11-11-2009, 06:28 PM
They were all from Pahokee, very poor farm town 30 miles west of Palm Beach. Okeechobee is a poor/farm/fishing town a few miles away. Between the two towns there can't be 10,000 people so they had no shot at getting away with this nonsense. One of the news people said rape in migrant/farm towns frequently doesn't get reported to the police due to the status of the victiims.

Both of these towns are 30 minutes from Donald Trump's front door (Palm Beach). When you are out there you can't believe it is all the same county.......

cuda
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Are you serious? Look up the list of registered sex offenders in your zip code. You will find all kinds of names including Smith and people from all walks of life.

Yes I'm serious. The is a town here called Deltona. Everyone refers to it as Delrico. I talked to a girl working at the bank, and she came from Peurto Rico. She said she wouldn't live in Deltona because they are second and third generation Peurto Ricans, and she said herself they are bad thieves etc.

I'm sick of having to press 1 for English. If you can't speak the language, get the f&^K out!

cuda
11-11-2009, 07:48 PM
They were all from Pahokee, very poor farm town 30 miles west of Palm Beach. Okeechobee is a poor/farm/fishing town a few miles away. Between the two towns there can't be 10,000 people so they had no shot at getting away with this nonsense. One of the news people said rape in migrant/farm towns frequently doesn't get reported to the police due to the status of the victiims.

Both of these towns are 30 minutes from Donald Trump's front door (Palm Beach). When you are out there you can't believe it is all the same county.......

We call black rubber boots "Okeechobee Reboks".

phragle
11-11-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm sick of having to press 1 for English. If you can't speak the language, get the f&^K out!

And you sig line is half spanish half english er spanglish.....

sorry. just couldn't resist that one.. you left yourself wide open :sifone:

cuda
11-11-2009, 11:39 PM
And you sig line is half spanish half english er spanglish.....

sorry. just couldn't resist that one.. you left yourself wide open :sifone:

It's Spanglish. I expect them to speak Spanish in their country. I just got a passport so I can go to Costa Rica LEGALLY. :)

Bobcat
11-12-2009, 01:57 AM

welcome to Florida , and it is serious.