PDA

View Full Version : Throttle Up Propellers Merger!!!!!

ThrottleUp Props
11-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Throttle Up Propellers
and Shapes Aerospace Int.
727-531-2255

Throttle Up Propellers is pleased to announce they have completed a merger with Shapes Aerospace International (SAI). Throttle Up Propellers, St Petersburg Florida, is a recognized leader in advanced marine propeller design and manufacturing. Shapes Aerospace International of Palm Bay, Florida is a leading manufacturer of components and assemblies for commercial and military turbine aircraft and for complex marine defense systems. The SAI team consists of nearly two-hundred professionals.

Combined with SAI,*Throttle Up Propellers’ capabilities and resources in manufacturing engineering, CAD/CAM and CNC machining have increased substantially.* As a result, the company will have an enhanced ability innovate and to produce complex,*high tolerance performance products. SAI is an ISO 9001/2000 and AS 9100 registered manufacturer.

Both companies are excited about the merger and are looking forward to the new horizons ahead.* "This is a great fit” said Matt Croce, of Throttle Up Propellers. “We believe that with the technical and manufacturing infrastructure and broad capabilities of SAI, we will be in a strong position to advance the Throttle Up product line. SAI really compliments our capabilities with seasoned experience in metallurgy, non-destructive testing, and in international standards quality assurance processes”.

Throttle Up Propellers will resume manufacturing in mid December at their new location in the 65,000 square-foot SAI facility in Palm Bay, Florida. This will be just*in time to participate in the X-Cat*Racing Series in the Middle East.

They will also continue to provide Technical Support*at the*Super*Boat International's 2009*World Championship Offshore Races in Key West, November 8th-15th. Throttle Up Propellers will*be present in the Dry Pits with displayed products, and as always, available for*consultations as well.*
For more information please visit SAI at www.shapesgroup.com or www.throttle-up.com.

Wrinkleface
11-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Congratz!!!:sifone:

MarylandMark
11-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Nice!!!

I sent you an email the day before yesterday seeing how you were doing- just because your name wasn't in lights for a while doesn't mean I forget my friends!!!

Glad to hear and you've earned it!

SKRAMER
11-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Congrats and good luck!!

F1-00 Racing
11-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Glad everything worked out for you guys Julie! You'll have a great time in the Melbourne/PB area and hopefully this takes TU to the places that you and Matt dreamed of.

Trent

T2x
11-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Boy....That'll take some effort in getting my mind around.

Best of luck to you guys..........

T2x

drpete3
11-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Nice..

Wardey
11-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Congrats Julie !!!! Dave

ThrottleUp Props
11-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Thank you so much all! We are very excited about the future.

AugiePensa
11-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Congrats.

Top Banana
11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Excellent.....best of luck to all involved.

shifter
11-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Congratulations Julie and Matt!

Do not forget the new lead prop for the Dual Prop....I have PRI coming......:sifone: The 6 blades are flying.....so are the 5 blades...

pat W

Rocco
11-11-2009, 05:04 PM

Do not forget the new lead prop for the Dual Prop....I have PRI coming......:sifone: The 6 blades are flying.....so are the 5 blades...

pat W

Shifter,

Is that the transom of the in line LS7 boat. That boat is impressive :drool5:

Dueclaws
11-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Congrats Julie and Matt!

shifter
11-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Thats the one and only.... Here are the shots of the 6 blades.:sifone:

7 bades next right Julie.:reddevil:

pat W

Slandrew
11-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Good luck!

Coach
11-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Glad everything worked out for you guys Julie! You'll have a great time in the Melbourne/PB area and hopefully this takes TU to the places that you and Matt dreamed of.

Trent

Ditto!

:26:

Coach

klaw
11-13-2009, 09:54 AM
wow congrats great news
now how about some Blackhawk props LOL

Never Enuff
11-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Congrats y'all!!!
Jay and Barb

RACESDAD
11-14-2009, 01:48 AM
we gots work to do !!!

Dean Ferry
11-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Thank you so much all! We are very excited about the future.

Julie,
congrats, :sifone:where in Palm Bay are you folks going to be located? That's just down the road from us. Will you folks still be working other manufacturer's props?
Dean

Lakeside
11-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Congrats & Good luck to you guys.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

ThrottleUp Props
11-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Julie,
congrats, :sifone:where in Palm Bay are you folks going to be located? That's just down the road from us. Will you folks still be working other manufacturer's props?
Dean

The new facility is very close to Malabar Rd. and I-95. The machines are being calibrated today. The propeller lab shoud be up and running in the next week or two. Then we will be back in full production mode. Matt has now relocated to the new facility. Our phones are back up and we are available for all of yoru dial in needs.

Thank you so much for all of your well wishes!

Julie

cigdaze
11-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Great seeing you and Matt in Key West!
We wish you continued good luck and best wishes!

ThrottleUp Props
11-23-2009, 01:39 PM

pat W

That is so great to hear Pat. They sure do look good, thanks for the picture!

The office is now up and running so feel free to call me anytime. I am looking forward the the Duo project!

Julie
Throttle Up Propellers
SAI
727-531-2255

ThrottleUp Props
11-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Great seeing you and Matt in Key West!
Continued good luck and best wishes!

Hey Cig...it was great seeing you as well! Thank you for your support and for hosting such a wonderful party at Guy Harvey's! I have put it on my permanent Key West Schedule!

Julie

Ms PatriYacht
11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Julie it was great to see you in Key West and to hear about your new venture and projects. Best of luck to you both

Pat D
11-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Julie....
Wow, I'm just catching up on all the newsy threads and saw you so briefly in KW.
I'm so glad things are working out so well for you and Matt.....we'll see you when the new season starts.....
Happy Holidays
Pat

Madpoodle
11-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Congrats to you guys, from what you discussed it is an excellent move!! Enjoyed chatting about all things Donzi in Key West Julie, can't wait till the lab is up n running :) :)

ThrottleUp Props
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Julie it was great to see you in Key West and to hear about your new venture and projects. Best of luck to you both

My dear the pleasure was all mine! It was so nice speaking with and spending a little time with you as well.

Hopefully we won't have to wait until Key West to see each other again!

Julie

ThrottleUp Props
11-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Julie....
Wow, I'm just catching up on all the newsy threads and saw you so briefly in KW.
I'm so glad things are working out so well for you and Matt.....we'll see you when the new season starts.....
Happy Holidays
Pat

Thank you so much Pat. I am sorry that we didn't get to see much of you in Key West....it is truely one of the busiest work weeks of the year. Our new venture is going to be incredible. We are feeling pretty blessed.

Happy Holidays to as well, Pat!

Julie

ThrottleUp Props
11-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Congrats to you guys, from what you discussed it is an excellent move!! Enjoyed chatting about all things Donzi in Key West Julie, can't wait till the lab is up n running :) :)

Always good seeing you MP!!!!!! I hope that some of these things come to fruition. I am two steps further along then when we last spoke. I have to accomplish one more thing and were golden!;)

Julie

runninhotracing
11-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Congratz Jules & Matt :seeya:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:26:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!