PDA

View Full Version : Nor-Tech that sunk in HI

MarylandMark
11-10-2009, 06:40 PM
What happened to it & the thread about it?

MarylandMark
11-10-2009, 06:43 PM

Chris
11-10-2009, 06:56 PM
You mean the one a few weeks ago- where they were fumbling around trying to salvage it?

Dunno. It's somewhere.

MarylandMark
11-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Yea- that one. I thought Bgchuby01 started the thread but can't find it.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-forum/249475-nor-tech-50-ooooopppps.html

Just wondering resolution

Chris
11-10-2009, 07:14 PM
I ran a search and found it. It's in quarantine. Unfortunately, past the 3rd post it got too ugly to fix. And on more than one level. And past the 3rd post, there was nothing more about the boat.

I thought about trying to fix it, but past the link you just posted, there's nothing of value.

So maybe we could try again? With the forewarning that the Mods don't like having to clean the same mess up twice, if you get my drift.

Perlmudder
11-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Would have thought that would be a pretty hyped thread on hull truth, seems like nobody knows whats going on, or nobody is talking.

Salesmanship
11-11-2009, 09:50 AM
The boat is on it's way back here. The owner will either pay us to rebuild it or we'll sell him a new boat.
As for the thread what more is there to talk about? They somehow managed to sink an amazing boat. The only people that know what happened are the ones that were there.
But then again we could all post numerous pages of endless speculation.

Chris
11-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Endless speculation wouldn't be all that bad. At least in comparison to personal attacks and charachter assasination.

Offshoredrillin
11-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Endless speculation wouldn't be all that bad. At least in comparison to personal attacks and charachter assasination.

Oh Oh Oh can I play or do I have to go to my corner?:rofl:

MarylandMark
11-11-2009, 12:22 PM
As for the thread what more is there to talk about?

They seemingly botched the 1st attempt to retrieve the boat and was wondering if I could go claim salvage rights yet.

The boat is on it's way back here. The owner will either pay us to rebuild it or we'll sell him a new boat.

I was offline for a few days when the thread went ugly and was just wondering the outcome. Sounds like they got the boat out of the water some how and my dreams are shattered once again

LaughingCat
11-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Oh Oh Oh can I play or do I have to go to my corner?:rofl:

Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter, right?

LaughingCat
11-11-2009, 02:44 PM
As for the thread what more is there to talk about? They somehow managed to sink an amazing boat. The only people that know what happened are the ones that were there.
But then again we could all post numerous pages of endless speculation.

When you inspect, can you enlighten us as to the cause? Post photos?