PDA

View Full Version : Canopied white Outerlimits on I-94 West?

redhotsommer
11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Friday afternoon I was heading up to Michigan for a mountain bike race and saw an unpainted full-canopy OL (at least I'm 90% sure it was an OL!?) being towed by a bigass toter-home. I-94 westbound coming out of Michigan (could've been in Indiana still, I don't remember). Anybody know who it might belong to?

drpete3
11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
No but were you in the Ice Man? I went to the post party at the Loading Dock

redhotsommer
11-09-2009, 05:21 PM
You got it! Broke my chain 15 miles in, took 10 minutes to fix it, then it broke again in the same place on the next hill! Just cruised to the finish after that, just about 2-1/2 hours (should have been closer to 2 hours flat, but ****e happens!). I was drinking at some place on Union St. afterwards...right next door to Dillingers. Didn't catch the name, but they had some great brews on tap...I enjoyed some offerings from Founders, myself.

Offshore Ginger
11-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Maybe , heading to Dean's place for paint work .

Team Tsunami
11-09-2009, 07:03 PM
It wasnt a new Outerlimits if it even was one.

TCEd
11-09-2009, 07:34 PM
You got it! Broke my chain 15 miles in, took 10 minutes to fix it, then it broke again in the same place on the next hill! Just cruised to the finish after that, just about 2-1/2 hours (should have been closer to 2 hours flat, but ****e happens!). I was drinking at some place on Union St. afterwards...right next door to Dillingers. Didn't catch the name, but they had some great brews on tap...I enjoyed some offerings from Founders, myself.

There calling it the "Niceman" in the Traverse City newspaper due to the nice weather. My wifes brother and his wife ran. She finished third in her class, she's a real mountain bike monster. suffered a concusion three weeks ago in another race. Try Right Brain Brewery next time in town.
ed

redhotsommer
11-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I was ****ED that it was so nice! I have been training in 40 degrees rain and mud all fall...then raceday is the nicest one in MONTHS. Oh well. I treated myself to 2 slices of pizza and a Right Brain Will Power Pale Ale immediately upon finish!

As for the OL...I had thought the same thing, only I think it was west of Dean already and heading west.