PDA

View Full Version : Re-name this section to MMark's home remodeling? :D

JupiterSunsation
11-08-2009, 01:44 PM
WTF this guy is really fixing up the crib........shouldn't he do all this AFTER the SOS home warming party (warming, torching whatever it takes).....

MarylandMark
11-08-2009, 01:47 PM
:sifone:

I put 5 hours on my boat this year- most of those were quick runs to put on the trailer to get detailed. Trying to wrap every thing up so I can get back to living, boating, drinking (well haven't neglected that sport as much as the others).

After a decade or close to it, no KW for me this year- no time so trying to make sure that is not the case next year.

When I'm broke I have a ton of time, when I have a ton of money I have no time. Need to find the balance or my bigger plan is to hit the lottory to solve it all in one big swoop

sellsman11
11-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Lottery would be the correct spelling. IM JUST SAYIN!! How ya gonna win it if ya cant spell it. :seeya:

MarylandMark
11-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Lottery would be the correct spelling. IM JUST SAYIN!! How ya gonna win it if ya cant spell it. :seeya:

I did that on purpose- I would bet most that hit it can't spell it. Gots to axe like I'ms gonna win

sellsman11
11-08-2009, 06:17 PM
OH.....nevermind. If you decide to go the lottery route, I would like to be director of entertainment. I'll make sure everybody ALWAYS has a good time AND walk behind you when we are in public and say..."I'm sorry ma'am he didnt really mean that." or "My friend would like to know how much for the Italian women" or "I know that my friend is very loud. He cant help it.":willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

MarylandMark
11-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Hired!!

DollaBill
11-08-2009, 06:36 PM
OH.....nevermind. If you decide to go the lottery route, I would like to be director of entertainment. I'll make sure everybody ALWAYS has a good time AND walk behind you when we are in public and say..."I'm sorry ma'am he didnt really mean that." or "My friend would like to know how much for the Italian women" or "I know that my friend is very loud. He cant help it.":willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

pick another job title junior. That ones mine :sifone:

sellsman11
11-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Nice Avatar.:sifone:

JupiterSunsation
11-08-2009, 07:39 PM

Mark's right most winners are not Rhodes Scholars!

JupiterSunsation
11-08-2009, 07:42 PM
The new MMark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7SuY3T_U6c

cuda
11-09-2009, 02:55 AM
Stay in your travel trailer. :sifone:

MarylandMark
11-09-2009, 10:01 PM
It was a 5th wheel!