PDA

View Full Version : Learning the "stanky leg" early.....

JupiterSunsation
11-06-2009, 07:02 PM
I predict a few SOSr's will attempt this next week in Key West:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXaYaU63sUA

Tony
11-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Not amused. A video of a practically un attended baby dancing on a small hard elevated surface in socks. The parents should be shot!

imco offshore
11-06-2009, 09:09 PM
I predict a few SOSr's will attempt this next week in Key West:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXaYaU63sUA

that has ratickle all over it!!! toooo funny:willy_nilly:

Chris
11-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Somewhere in a box is a picture of my year-old son hanging from the spouting above our garage door. I used to take him out and goof around in the garage. One day, I was lifting him up to look on the garage roof and he grabbed the spouting- wouldn't let go. It took a while for him to release- I was a bit nervous at first. But we ended up doing it when we were out there. He liked doing it and I held him. One day my wife "caught" me. I figured I was in big trouble. But she got a kick out of it. She ran in and grabbed the camera. I backed up just enough for her to get the pic of him hanging without me. Then I shot back under and grabbed him.

Yes, I'm a bad parent ;)

But I wouldn't let him ever listen to that crap that kid is dancing to.

MacGyver
11-07-2009, 09:19 AM
But I wouldn't let him ever listen to that crap that kid is dancing to.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

sellsman11
11-07-2009, 12:58 PM
That is disturbing on soooooo many levels.:ack2:

I'm sure that she will grow up to be a productive member of society.:leaving:

phragle
11-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Dude..we are powerboaters.. we are into fast boats, excessive alcohol, drooling over Claymates, firearms and improvised explosives.. What on earth would make you think dancing babies would be an even remotely accepted form of entertainment here?

Post Reported.

clayinaustin
11-07-2009, 01:32 PM
In about 16 to 18 years, I can see myself giving her money. One dollar at a time. :p

JupiterSunsation
11-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Dude..we are powerboaters.. we are into fast boats, excessive alcohol, drooling over Claymates, firearms and improvised explosives.. What on earth would make you think dancing babies would be an even remotely accepted form of entertainment here?

Post Reported.

You sound like a lot of things, but R E A D E R wasn't a strong point for you! :sifone:

First line in this thread was a few SOSr's will be trying this in Key West......after a lot of drinking I suppose!

phragle
11-07-2009, 03:58 PM
I never ever said I could read...most of the time I just look at the pictures anyways....

JupiterSunsation
11-07-2009, 04:22 PM
i never ever said i could read...most of the time i just look at the pictures anyways....

:D Classic!