PDA

View Full Version : lit on the mentalist

yesrej
11-05-2009, 11:33 PM
im pretty sure i just saw tanks top gun on the t.v. show the mentalist. anyone else see it??

Tank
11-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Yea baby!!:D

I haven't seen it yet (at work). But it's tvo'd. I'll take whatever little fame I can get:sifone:

Big Time
11-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Cool!

Sea-Dated
11-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Very cool

ITLLFLI
11-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Saw it last night as well! I yelled, "hey thats Tanks Cigarette LIT." She had no idea what I was talking about and thought I had lost it! ;)

yesrej
11-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Saw it last night as well! I yelled, "hey thats Tanks Cigarette LIT." She had no idea what I was talking about and thought I had lost it! ;)

i did the samething. i yelled holly chit thats tanks top gun!! my girlfriend looks at me and said how do you know its a top gun??

Dude! Sweet!
11-06-2009, 05:07 PM
I got a text message from the former owner of the Pink Flamingo last night with a shot of his TV and the question "recognize anything in this picture"... :D

Tank
11-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I got a text message from the former owner of the Pink Flamingo last night with a shot of his TV and the question "recognize anything in this picture"... :D

How is Hugh? He's been MIA.

Funnyt story about the whole filiming thing. I was asked to bring the boat out to the film site through contacts at Powerboat magazine. I show up and the transportation guy is like, "dude, that thing is waaaaaay to big for the shot. But we'll pay you just the same for coming out." I was like, that's cool but just to let you know I can squeeze this f*cker into some tight spots. He says, "well bring it up to the location and let the director see it." I bring it up and the director says, "holy sh!t, that thing is going to be the main backdrop of the scene, slip it in between the buildings." So needless to say, it all worked out. I was there for like 4 hours and walked away with 400 bucks and had to take it 15 miles from the shoot site to get the underwater lights installed at Teagues the same day any way so it really worked out well.

Dude! Sweet!
11-06-2009, 06:00 PM
How is Hugh? He's been MIA.

Funnyt story about the whole filiming thing. I was asked to bring the boat out to the film site through contacts at Powerboat magazine. I show up and the transportation guy is like, "dude, that thing is waaaaaay to big for the shot. But we'll pay you just the same for coming out." I was like, that's cool but just to let you know I can squeeze this f*cker into some tight spots. He says, "well bring it up to the location and let the director see it." I bring it up and the director says, "holy sh!t, that thing is going to be the main backdrop of the scene, slip it in between the buildings." So needless to say, it all worked out. I was there for like 4 hours and walked away with 400 bucks and had to take it 15 miles from the shoot site to get the underwater lights installed at Teagues the same day any way so it really worked out well.

Actually John that texted me (dude who bought it from Hugh) but Hugh's doing good too. His daughter is killing it in the pool so he spends most of his time at swim meets these days. But he did stop by my place a couple weeks ago and fire up some superbad homemade margaritas. :sifone:

Tank
11-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Actually John that texted me (dude who bought it from Hugh) but Hugh's doing good too. His daughter is killing it in the pool so he spends most of his time at swim meets these days. But he did stop by my place a couple weeks ago and fire up some superbad homemade margaritas. :sifone:

good to hear...but I gotta ask...where the he'll is the pink flamingo now?! Repaired I take it? Painted (again)?

glassdave
11-06-2009, 09:30 PM
bad azz! . . . . . damn, any time i use my boat for 4 hours i'm out 400 bucks :D

Dude! Sweet!
11-06-2009, 09:35 PM
The Old Pink Flamingo... The guy who owns the building Archer is in bought it. If it EVER comes up for sale, make SURE you call me. I actually watch the classified to make sure its not up for sale...

Tank
11-06-2009, 11:48 PM
The Old Pink Flamingo... The guy who owns the building Archer is in bought it. If it EVER comes up for sale, make SURE you call me. I actually watch the classified to make sure its not up for sale...

Yea, that's kinda what I heard....

Tank
11-06-2009, 11:50 PM
bad azz! . . . . . damn, any time i use my boat for 4 hours i'm out 400 bucks :D

shiiiiit, that's to start! :sifone:

fund razor
11-07-2009, 08:04 AM
i did the samething. i yelled holly chit thats tanks top gun!! my girlfriend looks at me and said how do you know its a top gun??
Lol. :D