PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

cigdaze
10-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Remember when your mom told you to never take candy from strangers...

Watch out for this guy! :26: :sifone: :03: :willy_nilly: :reddevil:

cigdaze
10-30-2009, 07:24 AM
Wha'da'ya got??? Let's see some Halloween humor!

:D

cuda
10-30-2009, 08:25 AM
I watch Mike and Mike in the mornings on Espn 2, they are dressed up like Fred Flinstone and Barney. Golic said Greeny would make a better Wilma. :)

Golic is always getting on Greeny for being a sissy, metrosexual guy. They are funny as hell together. :)

cuda
10-30-2009, 08:34 AM
Some people are emailing in who don't know who Fred Flinstone is! :eek:

JupiterSunsation
10-30-2009, 08:58 AM
I live in a neighborhood jammed with kids (I have 2, neighbor across street 4, next door 5) the total for the 18 house street is 43 and 2 households have no kids. We live on a corner lot attached to a large circle (culdesacs extend off the circle all the way around). 650 homes total. Last year over 450 kids came to my house, we give away "glow necklaces" (much different than the "pearl necklaces" Clay gives away). We had 450 and they were all gone by 9 pm last year (one per kid, only kids in costume get them). I see a lot of costumes every year........

Best hands down was two kids last year that came in a pair:

Tall kid was Borack Obama
Short kid was John McCain.
They had the plastic face president masks and were dressed in suits.

I think kid costumes should be cute and still wholesome. There were 12-15 year old girls dressed as hookers.......my girls wouldn't be allowed out in that costume!

My neighbors go way overboard and dress in costume as well as their kids, the wife dressed as Wonder Woman and looked way hotter than Linda Carter ever did!

catastrophe
10-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Stecz is going out as a human being:)

clayinaustin
10-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Last year over 450 kids came to my house, we give away "glow necklaces" (much different than the "pearl necklaces" Clay gives away)... There were 18-21 year old girls dressed as hookers.......

Send 'em my way! :sifone:

DollaBill
10-30-2009, 10:19 AM
Stecz is going out as a human being:)

LOL. I heard he was going as a heterosexual

Tom A.
10-30-2009, 10:49 AM
The "guy" in post 1 isn't Stecz?

Lee
10-30-2009, 10:55 AM
I live in a neighborhood jammed with kids (I have 2, neighbor across street 4, next door 5) the total for the 18 house street is 43 and 2 households have no kids. We live on a corner lot attached to a large circle (culdesacs extend off the circle all the way around). 650 homes total. Last year over 450 kids came to my house, we give away "glow necklaces" (much different than the "pearl necklaces" Clay gives away). We had 450 and they were all gone by 9 pm last year (one per kid, only kids in costume get them). I see a lot of costumes every year........

Best hands down was two kids last year that came in a pair:

Tall kid was Borack Obama
Short kid was John McCain.
They had the plastic face president masks and were dressed in suits.

I think kid costumes should be cute and still wholesome. There were 12-15 year old girls dressed as hookers.......my girls wouldn't be allowed out in that costume!

My neighbors go way overboard and dress in costume as well as their kids, the wife dressed as Wonder Woman and looked way hotter than Linda Carter ever did!

And on the other end of the spectrum, we have not had a single Trick-o-Treater in 10+ years.

phragle
10-30-2009, 10:57 AM
. There were 12-15 year old girls dressed as hookers.......!

be carefull..if you give them candy, dateline reporters rush your door, then you go to jail... but then again, in the interst of community health, maybe you should give the hookers flavored condoms this year??

cigdaze
10-30-2009, 12:25 PM
BOO!!!

:eek: :D

cigdaze
10-30-2009, 12:26 PM
:26: :rofl: :D