PDA

View Full Version : Idiot

Bgchuby01
10-13-2009, 02:16 PM
IDIOT SIGHTING:

When I left Hawaii and was transferred to Florida , I still had the Hawaiian plates on my car, as my car was shipped from Hawaii . I was parking somewhere (I can't remember) and a guy asked me "Wow, you drove from Hawaii to here?" I looked at him and quickly said "Yep. I took the Hawaii/San Francisco Bridge". He nodded his head and said "Cool!"

STAY ALERT! They walk among us...they VOTE and they REPRODUCE

cigdaze
10-13-2009, 02:34 PM
(1)Jeff, as a friendly reminder prompted by your continued tendency to post anything and everything on the dock, posts like this (non-boating related) belong in the bar. Furthermore, if one would venture into the bar on occasion, they would see many similar posts negating the need for additional posts with the same subject matter.

(2)Ya, that's one hell of an idiot.

:)

clayinaustin
10-13-2009, 02:42 PM
(1)Jeff, as a friendly reminder prompted by your continued tendency to post anything and everything on the dock, posts like this (non-boating related) belong in the bar. Furthermore, if one would venture into the bar on occasion, they would see many similar posts negating the need for additional posts with the same subject matter.

Are you calling him an idiot? :lurk5:

MattBMiller
10-13-2009, 03:21 PM
:eek:

cigdaze
10-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Certainly not, just a friendly reminder from the ones who have to routinely move this stuff to the appropriate location.
:)

TMS1155
10-13-2009, 08:45 PM
IDIOT SIGHTING:

When I left Hawaii and was transferred to Florida , I still had the Hawaiian plates on my car, as my car was shipped from Hawaii . I was parking somewhere (I can't remember) and a guy asked me "Wow, you drove from Hawaii to here?" I looked at him and quickly said "Yep. I took the Hawaii/San Francisco Bridge". He nodded his head and said "Cool!"

STAY ALERT! They walk among us...they VOTE and they REPRODUCE

Was there a toll on that bridge?

mikes280
10-13-2009, 09:08 PM
man your car must get good gas miliage i think it's like 3000 miles across on that bridge:03::seeya:

Bgchuby01
10-13-2009, 10:51 PM
I agree but put it in the dock since the idiot was crossing a bridge which could have had a cigarette under it. I do understand what you are saying.

MacGyver
10-14-2009, 06:49 PM
man your car must get good gas miliage i think it's like 3000 miles across on that bridge:03::seeya:

Don't worry. I think it's downhill both ways :26:

Ratickle
10-14-2009, 07:32 PM
I took the tunnel. Much faster and no worry about hurricanes or typhoons.....

DollaBill
10-14-2009, 07:45 PM
I agree but put it in the dock since the idiot was crossing a bridge which could have had a cigarette under it. I do understand what you are saying.

bwahahahahaha. nice