PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to Clearwater Photogs.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-06-2009, 03:58 PM
You guys covered it. :sifone:

So many Outstanding pix. We are lucky to have you sharing them with us.

Jay , Pete and Jeff.

Thank you.

Pete B
10-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Jim,
we are lucky enough to have a place that gives us a Media section.

cigdaze
10-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Couldn't agree more. Incredible shooting guys!!!
:cool:

Ratickle
10-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Not only are there great shots, it is also extremely appreciated the changes incorporated to minimize the protection while still tryint to protect.

Thanks all.......

DAREDEVIL
10-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Same here,,thanks all. But also thanks to CCM Graphic Solutions out of Tampa, Donny did a great job on all the posters and so on.

Scott

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Scott they captured some nice shots of you.

I like the one coming straight ahead where you can see both matching Helmets. Looking the same direction at the same angle.. You and MikyFin make a great team. I think It was PeteB's

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Scott they captured some nice shots of you.

I like the one coming straight ahead where you can see both matching Helmets. Looking the same direction at the same angle.. You and MikyFin make a great team. I think It was PeteB's

Yep,,,,it was.
I like them all, the funny thing is in Marathon when i ran 2 extra laps there are only a few pictures and here in 1 min. they have all the good shots. LOL:rofl:

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Your luck is changing.

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Your luck is changing.

I could need it !!!!

Thanks.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-07-2009, 03:38 AM
Jayboat I love the early race morning sunrise pic. I often Praise the sun gods on race mornings.

FLYING FISH
10-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Ratickle`s comments on post 4 says it all.Thanks guys,much appreciated.

Freezeframevideo
10-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Trying To keep You guys covered Next World Championships Working On Custom Calendars and Posters Now Jeff

Pete B
10-07-2009, 09:18 AM
I figured I better get the shots when I can, not so sure about a second lap!
hope you have better luck in KW.

Ratickle
10-07-2009, 10:11 AM

Cruel Pete, cruel.......

rchevelle71
10-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Yep,,,,it was.
I like them all, the funny thing is in Marathon when i ran 2 extra laps there are only a few pictures and here in 1 min. they have all the good shots. LOL:rofl:

Marathon was my fault, Jay was on my boat, and with all of the rain in the area I didnt want to get stuck on the Atlantic side of the 7 mile bridge, so I stuck him on the Gulfside which didnt provide him with the best angle.

jayboat
10-07-2009, 11:46 AM
You guys covered it. :sifone:

So many Outstanding pix. We are lucky to have you sharing them with us.

Jay , Pete and Jeff.

Thank you.

Glad you like em, Jim. I had a blast over the weekend. One thing that really helped at this race-- the sun was in PERFECT position for lighting the boats.

Jayboat I love the early race morning sunrise pic. I often Praise the sun gods on race mornings.

I knew it was gonna be a good day when I walked out of the room and saw that view. :sifone:

Marathon was my fault, Jay was on my boat, and with all of the rain in the area I didnt want to get stuck on the Atlantic side of the 7 mile bridge, so I stuck him on the Gulfside which didnt provide him with the best angle.

Rick, I don't think it would have been any better on the other side. That water was just plain dead that day. Definitely not your fault, and I still had a great time hangin' with ya.

NEWSFLASH: Just because I don't post em, don't mean I don't got em. :26:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6897/sbimarathon091243.jpg

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Glad you like em, Jim. I had a blast over the weekend. One thing that really helped at this race-- the sun was in PERFECT position for lighting the boats.

I knew it was gonna be a good day when I walked out of the room and saw that view. :sifone:

Rick, I don't think it would have been any better on the other side. That water was just plain dead that day. Definitely not your fault, and I still had a great time hangin' with ya.

NEWSFLASH: Just because I don't post em, don't mean I don't got em. :26:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6897/sbimarathon091243.jpg

LOL,,nice.:sifone:

rchevelle71
10-07-2009, 11:58 AM

[/IMG]

Same here, we'll make another race, and I'll try to put you in a better position next time, weather permitting:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 11:59 AM

Thanks. hehe