Crazy chicken
National Guard DNF
Daredevil DNF

P5
Team Velocity
Just Prey DNF

SVL
Extreme DNF

WHM scoops really were molded from a wheel barrow. :)

WHM and Superheat should be a great race.

Sean H
10-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Did ya think I was joking about the wheel barrow? It's not the first set made that way. :ack2:

Congrats to GB in S-9, the undefeated season continues, 10-0.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Sean, I wasn't doubting you just confirming.

Jay in WHM tells Jeff the boat was so much power it can break the props loose coming out of a turn. Blinding acceleration from 70 to 110. Should be a great race against Joey and Chris in Superheat.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Second race unofficial

Second race. As observed on live feed and from Freeze.

Geico
Aquamania

WHM
Superheat

Rockstar
Global Warming
Mikosukke
Hardrock DNF
Sobe DNF

TKO

Amsoil

Panasonic

Global Warming ahead of
Mikossukee

Warpaint DNF

Apparently Rock Star, Mikossuke and Global Warming all raced both SuperV unlimited and P1

Will post official as soon as I hear back.

Team Tsunami
10-04-2009, 04:39 PM
So Walter in TKO ran unopposed? Thats a shame. No one seems to want to run against him or allow him to race period in that bad ass Sutphen!

Coach
10-04-2009, 07:57 PM
I was out on the pier in the best seat in the venue! Freeze Frame next to me, and the HD Television camera filming the race! Spectator boat count estimated at over 2500 for 3 miles! The Clearwater PD said you could walk on water for over 2.5 miles from boat to boat!

Crowd on the beach was about 20,000 and the entire weekend was an incredible spectacle!

Coach

phragle
10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
ok... not detracting from the race..but somebody do the math... on the other thread you said 2500 boats on the back stretch, given a mathmatical constant of 9' (8.5' avg beam plus fenders) that works out to a 4 1/4 mile raft......

rchevelle71
10-04-2009, 11:19 PM
ok... not detracting from the race..but somebody do the math... on the other thread you said 2500 boats on the back stretch, given a mathmatical constant of 9' (8.5' avg beam plus fenders) that works out to a 4 1/4 mile raft......

May not have been 2500, but they were side by side for the 2.5 miles of backstretch:sifone: We had a great time, and all signs from the city says they want us back next year:driving: Coach wasnt lyeing, the cops did say that at the awards. Nice meeting you coach, I was Trent and Scotts sidekick.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Good to see Trent out there.

Anyone get the full official list?

Pete
10-05-2009, 12:01 AM
I was out on the pier in the best seat in the venue! Freeze Frame next to me, and the HD Television camera filming the race! Spectator boat count estimated at over 2500 for 3 miles! The Clearwater PD said you could walk on water for over 2.5 miles from boat to boat!

Crowd on the beach was about 20,000 and the entire weekend was an incredible spectacle!

Coach..

MikeyFIN
10-05-2009, 12:49 AM
So Walter in TKO ran unopposed? Thats a shame. No one seems to want to run against him or allow him to race period in that bad ass Sutphen!

That boat hauled A$$.

MikeyFIN
10-05-2009, 12:52 AM

I say divide that 2500 by 10 and we're getting close...
To somebody who doesn't know much about the Sport ( or sports in general) yes it looked like what's been posted yes.

MikeyFIN
10-05-2009, 12:55 AM
I was out on the pier in the best seat in the venue!

I Like to challenge you regarding the "best seat in the venue issue" even from where I was sitting...:driving::reddevil::biggrinjester::sifone::boxing_smiley::lurk5:

Coach
10-05-2009, 07:20 AM
I Like to challenge you regarding the "best seat in the venue issue" even from where I was sitting...:driving::reddevil::biggrinjester::sifone::boxing_smiley::lurk5:

Mika it was great to meet you! I was thrilled you walked up and introduced yourself! The DD went out to start as if it was the fastest boat in the water! You were a welcomed addition to the fabric of the whole event. maybe next year we can get you to the finish line!

Coach

PS: The boat count was estimated at 1400 - 3000 with a probably not 3000!