PDA

View Full Version : WTT 3 rooms of HDTV and surround sound for pair of 502 mpi's

MetalBrosRacing
09-28-2009, 03:40 PM
i'm trying to make lemonade out of lemons here I had an install that the gentleman had to back out on due to unexpected financial problems so I am left with a ton of good gear. I have a project boat and I want to drop some 502 MPI's in it after they have been massaged by my builder. The gear list is as follows.

1ea 52" Toshiba LCD HDTV 1080p 120mhz NIB
2ea 42" Insignia LCD HDTV 1080 I in box but was installed
2ea LG Blu Ray players NIB
1ea Insignia receiver like new
1ea BOSE 5.1 system used

I will include mounts and basic install of this and we can talk about installing additional sound if you have it. The only thing I ask is that the power be in decent shape, if it has been sitting out back for 3 years I am just not interested Thanks,
Kenny

Spicy
09-28-2009, 05:47 PM
i'm trying to make lemonade out of lemons here I had an install that the gentleman had to back out on due to unexpected financial problems so I am left with a ton of good gear. I have a project boat and I want to drop some 502 MPI's in it after they have been massaged by my builder. The gear list is as follows.

1ea 52" Toshiba LCD HDTV 1080p 120mhz NIB
2ea 42" Insignia LCD HDTV 1080 I in box but was installed
2ea LG Blu Ray players NIB
1ea Insignia receiver like new
1ea BOSE 5.1 system used

I will include mounts and basic install of this and we can talk about installing additional sound if you have it. The only thing I ask is that the power be in decent shape, if it has been sitting out back for 3 years I am just not interested Thanks,
Kenny

I have a set of 496HO's.......:26: :sifone: :rofl:

Hope everything is going well with you Ken, let me know if you get back in town!!!
Pat

MetalBrosRacing
09-29-2009, 12:41 AM
I have a set of 496HO's.......:26: :sifone: :rofl:

Hope everything is going well with you Ken, let me know if you get back in town!!!
Pat

You better answer next time, I was stuck in my hotel for 3 days with **** food:ack2: