PDA

View Full Version : can any please help SCARAB3DMC

causin trouble
09-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Ive had some bad luck with my boat but poor Dave takes the cake ...he's been fighting his gremlins for 2 years now but you won't believe what happened this weekend to him.

His boat is still sitting in the forks of the tow motor at his marina in the up position just were the tow motor broke yesterday.... CAN THIS GUY GET A BREAK

any and all donations can be made at any local insane asylumn in care of SCARAB3DMC

Ratickle
09-21-2009, 10:44 PM
Ive had some bad luck with my boat but poor Dave takes the cake ...he's been fighting his gremlins for 2 years now but you won't believe what happened this weekend to him.

His boat is still sitting in the forks of the tow motor at his marina in the up position just were the tow motor broke yesterday.... CAN THIS GUY GET A BREAK

any and all donations can be made at any local insane asylumn in care of SCARAB3DMC

Now that's some bad luck....:(

Is he related to Gino?????:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
09-21-2009, 10:46 PM

I could donate a big pipewrench,,,,so u can losen the hose from the hydraulik cylinder on the fork lift and let it down. But open slow !!!!

Later:sifone:

MOBILEMERCMAN
09-21-2009, 10:47 PM
Did they drag it back from drop? If it leaks down there it will be ugly. They should back it up and set the boat down and release the pressure on the hydraulics.

I drove one of those lift trucks for a few years.

MOBILEMERCMAN
09-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Dare Devil I hope your joking.. That is real dangerous and even more messy. Imagine 5 or 10 gallons of hydraulic oil in the water.

causin trouble
09-21-2009, 10:55 PM
actually I think Dave was contemplating jumping onto the tow motor put it in gear and watch all of it roll into the water..

they couldn't get it to go up or down Dave waited for over 2 hrs and finally went home to cry I believe

DAREDEVIL
09-21-2009, 10:57 PM
Dare Devil I hope your joking.. That is real dangerous and even more messy. Imagine 5 or 10 gallons of hydraulic oil in the water.

Jim,,,,i did not say its safe !!! LOL

But i would set it down, it actually should work without motor ?!

LOL. It was ment for real but kind of funny,,,ofcoarse they should be very carefull and use a drumm for the mess.

( Jim i worked on Trackhoes and heavy eguipment most of my junger years.)

But your right ,,,it is NOT safe,,if u don't know what your doing . Just like boating,,,right ?!:driving::kiss:

MOBILEMERCMAN
09-21-2009, 11:15 PM
actually I think Dave was contemplating jumping onto the tow motor put it in gear and watch all of it roll into the water..

they couldn't get it to go up or down Dave waited for over 2 hrs and finally went home to cry I believe

That blows.. Sorry to hear it.

Chris
09-21-2009, 11:17 PM
It ain't burnin' any gas up there.

insanity
09-22-2009, 12:04 AM
Oh man, what a drag! Looks like they are pushing those trucks too hard, by the looks of the extra weight on the back of it.

FULL FORCE
09-22-2009, 01:59 AM

Dave called me when that happened actually laughing... he was so amazed at his luck... I thought he was calling me to tell me one of the engies was messed up again, I think poor Dave is not meant to go boating at all....he really could not believe what happened....

Sydwayz
09-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Well, he didn't break anything that day did he? :D

Is there another forklift closeby? They could use that forklift at a 90* angle to the boat to lower all of the weight down to where the disabled forks would come off the boat; by lowering it onto Yard Arms or Yard Stands.

SKRAMER
09-22-2009, 07:28 AM
Time to sell it!!!!

SCARAB3DMC
09-22-2009, 07:31 AM
:l
Dave called me when that happened actually laughing... he was so amazed at his luck... I thought he was calling me to tell me one of the engies was messed up again, I think poor Dave is not meant to go boating at all....he really could not believe what happened....

too funny you guys are killing me....:boxing_smiley::leaving::boxing_smiley:

SCARAB3DMC
09-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Time to sell it!!!!
YA THINK??? working on something.. we will see....:driving::sifone:

Tony
09-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Next time I see Dave, I have this special umbrella to loan him.

fund razor
09-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Time to sell it!!!!

Yeah... "as-is, where-is"

Geronimo36
09-22-2009, 08:34 AM
weird.....cause all the forklifts I've driven (that one is a Taylor) you can lower the lift without the engine on, just push the lever forward. ;)

Trim'd Up
09-22-2009, 09:13 AM
weird.....cause all the forklifts I've driven (that one is a Taylor) you can lower the lift without the engine on, just push the lever forward. ;)

That's what I was thinking. The weight of the forks will usually make them go down, let alone the weight of the boat.

mosi
09-22-2009, 09:15 AM
I believe it's been more like 5 years!!!!

Here ya go dave......

Frequency
09-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Gotta love those gremlins! I'm surprised we don't see a lot of boats named "Nemesis". :cuss:

Tony
09-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Gotta love those gremlins! I'm surprised we don't see a lot of boats named "Nemesis". :cuss:

Its a good thing that "GodDamnedmother****ingcocksuckingpieceof****" wont fit across my stern.

insanity
09-22-2009, 10:20 AM

That's what I thought too, all of the ones at my old marina would go down with the engine off. Unless its a valve or something screwed up too...

cigdaze
09-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Man, talk about some dumb luck. Poor guy.

FULL FORCE
09-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Its a good thing that "GodDamnedmother****ingcocksuckingpieceof****" wont fit across my stern.

I just spit coffee on my puter... thanks Tony...