PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Ban Texoma Powerboater?

DollaBill
11-06-2008, 11:48 PM
What a friggin tool. I know there were no pre-bans, but how 'bout a vote? Teach this kid a lesson

fund razor
11-06-2008, 11:53 PM
I would tend to agree... but:

We talked about this alot and decided that the no pre-banning was right, was clear and was fair. The founders were not a clique. When the news leaked over at OSO that despite some of the strong personalities over here absolutely everyone was welcomed. Clean slate. It gave us deserved credibility and I think that it helped people realize that it really wasn't a private club. Just a high quality one where everyone was welcome for the love of the sport.... whether there was time to invite each and every one of our friends on the shake down cruise or not.

He is a tool.

Fair means fair to tools too.

But you are in line behind me on any ultimate deserved banning for rules broken here.

My vote, for what it's worth bro.

fund razor
11-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Welcome new members. :D

Offshore for offshore by offshore.... and all that goes with the last bastion of individuality, independence and freedom.

Enjoy the great content, and my friend Bill who is rightly fired up right now. :D

Bobcat
11-07-2008, 12:12 AM
actually I plied sunkin with alcohol tonight and you both are out and jayboat is in ,plus sunkins zipper is unraveling

phragle
11-07-2008, 12:20 AM
how come your hiding Dave in the back??

Bobcat
11-07-2008, 12:32 AM
pauls wife(ratickle) kept saying move closer ,and I ended up scrunching down and dave ended up in the back

Buoy
11-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Alright - give me a who's who on the pic.
I know Dave. And I'm pretty sure of two others.
Can someone Photo-shop me into the photo??
At least it would make me feel better than sitting in a hotel room in Nashville.

BY U BOY
11-07-2008, 01:03 AM
looks like its a little chilly down dere:sifone: BC why are you puffin the chest out:26:

Bobcat
11-07-2008, 01:03 AM
left to right,bobcat,glassdave, tim sharkey,paul (ratickle)chris and jayboat,who is by the way a nice guy,

Bobcat
11-07-2008, 01:05 AM
looks like its a little chilly down dere:sifone: BC why are you puffin the chest out:26:

I am actually leaning way back to make them short folks look tall,except for ratickle(his hair is taller than my hair):26:

BY U BOY
11-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Exspensive date looks like he is lost:lurk5:

Don't mind me I'm just pissed I have been working 12 hour days instead of boozing it up with you homos:biggrinjester:

We still need to get this golf game figured out. I'll have to find the pic of one of my last golf outings that ended in th ER with someone getting 8 stitches in the ear:rofl: It really was a fun day and we still managed to finish 18. I was so drunk I couldn't even drive the cart,much less my ball:biggrinjester:

Buoy
11-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Exspensive date looks like he is lost:lurk5:

Don't mind me I'm just pissed I have been working 12 hour days instead of boozing it up with you homos:biggrinjester:

We still need to get this golf game figured out. I'll have to find the pic of one of my last golf outings that ended in th ER with someone getting 8 stitches in the ear:rofl: It really was a fun day and we still managed to finish 18. I was so drunk I couldn't even drive the cart,much less my ball:biggrinjester:

I said in the other thread that expensive date looked like he needed to poop.
Must've caught him at an uncomfortable moment.

Yeah, the golf game must happen.
We need to work that out.
Plan on it taking the entire day, because I'll demand to play every hole out, and find every lost ball. Bring flashlights.

fund razor
11-07-2008, 08:01 AM
I said in the other thread that expensive date looked like he needed to poop.
Must've caught him at an uncomfortable moment.

Yeah, the golf game must happen.
We need to work that out.
Plan on it taking the entire day, because I'll demand to play every hole out, and find every lost ball. Bring flashlights.

I can help you out. My friends tell me that I have a lot of balls. :D

fund razor
11-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Glad that we got that whole tex thing handled early and could move on to high priorities. Like golf, drinking, Key West, and poo.

Trim'd Up
11-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Not to highjack the highjack, but you have my vote.

Chris
11-07-2008, 08:38 AM
The site has rules. Live by them and stay. Break them and a group will decide if you are entitled to stay on or not.

Tex probably wouldn't last a day. Like the scorpion in the old frog & scoprion parable, he can't help himself- it's his nature.

cigracing1
11-07-2008, 09:25 AM
This site takes no prisoners.

cosmic12
11-07-2008, 09:40 AM
The site has rules. Live by them and stay. Break them and a group will decide if you are entitled to stay on or not.

Tex probably wouldn't last a day. Like the scorpion in the old frog & scoprion parable, he can't help himself- it's his nature.

Yes we all agreed everyone gets a chance. He will hang himself, bet on it. Just like LDD there can't be any pre banning.

clayinaustin
11-07-2008, 10:01 AM
What a friggin tool. I know there were no pre-bans, but how 'bout a vote? Teach this kid a lesson

I don't like the idea of a pre-ban, but I agree he is a tool! :boxing_smiley:

Bobcat
11-07-2008, 10:28 AM
can we taliban him?

TSPM
11-07-2008, 10:29 AM
chris and jayboat,who is by the way a nice guy,

Thats because JAYBOAT learned the REACH AROUND form Stecz and JC :rofl:

TSPM
11-07-2008, 10:31 AM
BTW.....this thread should be in the BOARDROOM SECTION ....... I think :huh:

fund razor
11-07-2008, 10:36 AM
BTW.....this thread should be in the BOARDROOM SECTION ....... I think :huh:

The original poster doesn't have that section, I don't think.

Maybe it is good for people to see that we have a fair process and that this is not a private club, and we don't use our fair forum to pro-actively lash out at people that folks may or may not be fond of. Even if someone is angry. (And I believe that Bill had a reason to be angry with Tex.)

Everyone is welcome. Everybody's opinion is valuable. New members should not be uncomfortable about joining and posting. And if people will be banned for acting like tools and contributing nothing, that has to happen here to get you banned here.

DollaBill
11-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Look, I just threw it out there. I understand the point Fund is making and actually discussed this with several founding members a while back.

I can't find one thread that Tex is involved in where he hasn't taken a position (it seems) to just start some trouble. If he dislikes all of us so much, why be here and start more trouble. But, as Fund said, let him dig his own grave.

getchasum111
11-07-2008, 11:21 AM
i vote for tex...LDD...and TD...they will hang themselves....no reason to pre-ban anyone...

fund razor
11-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Look, I just threw it out there. I understand the point Fund is making and actually discussed this with several founding members a while back.

I can't find one thread that Tex is involved in where he hasn't taken a position (it seems) to just start some trouble. If he dislikes all of us so much, why be here and start more trouble. But, as Fund said, let him dig his own grave.

I totally understand yours to.
Heck... I couldn't have flamed him any harder over there. Did you see the church sign? :D :D :03:

But that no pre-banning thing was a defining moment for this site. A good defining moment.

Trim'd Up
11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
It soesen't seem banning works all that well anyway. Some "people" have used what 25-30 different screen names on OSO, and now they are over here.

Tony
11-07-2008, 07:19 PM
It soesen't seem banning works all that well anyway. Some "people" have used what 25-30 different screen names on OSO, and now there over here.

Have no worries, they are all being watched very closely.

TSPM
11-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Have no worries, they are all being watched very closely.

:iagree:

MarylandMark
11-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Everybody's opinion is valuable.

Especially mine..

Buoy
11-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Especially mine..

Yeah, that's why we keep you around:seeya:

MarylandMark
11-08-2008, 11:53 AM
I feel like pooh- was drunk by about 915AM yesterday.

Figured I'd just toss that out there...

Airpacker
11-08-2008, 01:51 PM

I guess as long as you don't smell like it too, you can stay :seeya:

fund razor
11-08-2008, 07:12 PM
That makes me feel much better about being here....:seeya:
Soak up all the negative attention that you can Steve. You don't want Tex hogging all of it.

TSPM
11-08-2008, 07:16 PM

N I C E ! :sifone::ack2:

BY U BOY
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Soak up all the negative attention that you can Steve. You don't want Tex hogging all of it.

Is Tex here??

Wrinkleface
11-08-2008, 10:56 PM
I Tex here??

Last I knew, Houston is in TEX! But, I am not very Rand McNallyish!!! Let me know! Thanx!!!!:03:

DonMan
11-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Is Tex here??

I don`t know, but I can ask him and report back. :reddevil:

fund razor
11-10-2008, 11:22 AM
I don`t know, but I can ask him and report back. :reddevil:

Just PM Buy You Boy.
He is the only one asking.

fund razor
11-13-2008, 07:03 PM
That makes me feel much better about being here....:seeya: That worked out pretty good, I assume. :seeya:

viperfitness1
11-13-2008, 08:24 PM
tex always makes me read threads i wouldnt normally read... to see what kinda trouble hes in now

i say let him in... he always take a beating and keeps dishing out more? sometimes i wonder if he will ever back down??

ItsPeanut
11-16-2008, 01:52 AM
No matter what he says, I just like him cause he has an Apache. Hes different, we all need that.

Trim'd Up
11-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Guilty conscience catmando? I wasn't talking about you.

Magicfloat
11-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Looks like LDD has left the building. I guess whatever it was he posted late last night must have really been a bad one?

BBB725
11-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Looks like LDD has left the building. I guess whatever it was he posted late last night must have really been a bad one?

Last post I saw he was responding to Fund with some wise remark, like

"Worked good so far" or something like that. Must of posted something else

FountainMike
11-17-2008, 04:33 PM

I didn't see it either, said he was the last poster in this thread but when I clicked on it nothing was there

Trim'd Up
11-17-2008, 08:03 PM
I think he his ban finally took effect. ;) Definately don't need con artists like him here.

Dude! Sweet!
11-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey Phrangle, nice picture of the doctor. Makes me chuckle a little and wish I was in "bat country" everytime I run across one of your posts. Thought I'd toss that in, since this has already degraded into rambling nonsense... And by the way Cinncinnati... BOOOGER!!!!

Bobcat
11-18-2008, 10:21 AM
johnny fever lives!

cosmic12
11-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Has anyone seen the latest Tex post over there?:boxing_smiley:

getchasum111
11-20-2008, 06:55 PM

he has some vids posted over there and said 80 views and no response...i said he is an azz to everyone and no one likes him....about 5 min ago....can't wait for him to rip into me....hope i can sleep tonight...

RebarBox
11-20-2008, 07:03 PM

:Angel_anim::)

cosmic12
11-20-2008, 07:04 PM
The last one about the 2 mods and Chris pissed me off as I am sure it was directed at me. I can usually just consider where it came from and move on but that one got me. What a douche he is.

BY U BOY
11-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Talk about tar and feather your self

Tex's post on the other site

Quote:
dude, if you think thats "college" you need to take a long hard look at who runs this site and who runs that site. In the last year I've had more drive time in an offshore boat than two of those SOS moderators combined, that includes the owner of SOS.

As for this mess.............I'll stay out of it, let the big boys handle their own problems.

fund razor
11-20-2008, 08:54 PM

Gee....ummmm.... no. :D

DollaBill
11-20-2008, 11:02 PM
(in my best yittish (sp?) accent)

"Such a schmuck"

Ratickle
11-20-2008, 11:19 PM

Over where?:huh:

cosmic12
11-20-2008, 11:32 PM
I am sorry I brought this back up. I shouldn't give him the PR,not worth it. But I went to OSO to see what was happ'n and looked at the LDD thread and he just pissed me off and I should have thought about it before I posted here and there. Live and learn I guess I usually don't get upset so easy but he was beating on SOS, all of us.And pretty much named me Fund and Chris. Just uncalled for. Sorry.:beatdeadhorse5:

fund razor
11-20-2008, 11:36 PM
I am sorry I brought this back up. I shouldn't give him the PR,not worth it. But I went to OSO to see what was happ'n and looked at the LDD thread and he just pissed me off and I should have thought about it before I posted here and there. Live and learn I guess I usually don't get upset so easy but he was beating on SOS, all of us.And pretty much named me Fund and Chris. Just uncalled for. Sorry.:beatdeadhorse5:

Don't feel bad. Coulda happened to anybody. :D

WMF
11-21-2008, 10:43 AM
He ripped me a good one in the Apache section, it is under the thread (Apache 28 Bulkhead question), check it out, I always stuck up for the tool, what a a#$ he is, all he want's is attion, for him and his boat, no one cares, and his little OSO Apache restoration):sifone:, what a joke, he told me I didnt do a real resto, I guess because he painted his drives with a brush that is a real restoration!!!!

Airpacker
11-21-2008, 10:52 AM
The last one about the 2 mods and Chris pissed me off as I am sure it was directed at me. I can usually just consider where it came from and move on but that one got me. What a douche he is.

LOL, I left Nancy a little note in regards to that stupid post of his :)

cosmic12
11-21-2008, 11:04 AM
I just saw your post Air. great job! I am afraid it is lost on him though. If it was me he was talking about I hate to admitt he is correct,I am boatless at this time and he knows why (long bad story) and he really enjoys rubbing it in whenever he has a chance. :boxing_smiley: Bill I haven't even looked at his resto thread but I guess I will have to now. After all the times you have come to his defence he have the nads to bash you?

WMF
11-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Cosmic, check out the Apache section, look at the Apache bulkhead question thread, you will see how he trashed me, it was a shock, and uncalled for, I really thought he would grow up, guess not:sifone:, I guess he thinks we all live behind keyboards and will never meet any of us in public:sifone:

Airpacker
11-21-2008, 11:17 AM
I just saw your post Air. great job! I am afraid it is lost on him though. If it was me he was talking about I hate to admitt he is correct,I am boatless at this time and he knows why (long bad story) and he really enjoys rubbing it in whenever he has a chance. :boxing_smiley: Bill I haven't even looked at his resto thread but I guess I will have to now. After all the times you have come to his defence he have the nads to bash you?

sorry dude, I didn't realize you were boatless at this time.

WMF
11-21-2008, 11:22 AM
he has some vids posted over there and said 80 views and no response...i said he is an azz to everyone and no one likes him....about 5 min ago....can't wait for him to rip into me....hope i can sleep tonight

Andy read your post, he is getting a room for us keyboard tuff guys:boxing_smiley:

Chris
11-21-2008, 11:29 AM
I had to go look. That was a refreshing reminder of why we did this over here.

That Tex cracks me up. ;)

cosmic12
11-21-2008, 11:30 AM
I just got back from there and looked at it all (except the videos I won't give him the pleasure) what a Dick.

Bobcat
11-21-2008, 11:32 AM
at least he is not paranoid, everyone IS out to get him,:reddevil:

Airpacker
11-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Please, from now on ONLY address Tex as Nancy. One, its funny. Two, its funny. Three, it just might pizz Nancy off a little without using one single naughty word.

read, quote, type, post, giggle
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/line-video-section/197682-28-apache-texoma-2.html#post2744384

cosmic12
11-21-2008, 12:36 PM
I had to go look. That was a refreshing reminder of why we did this over here.

That Tex cracks me up. ;)

True OH so true, And a reminder of why we hope he doesn't try to join here. But if he doe's I will welcome him and give him the same chance anyone gets.

DollaBill
11-21-2008, 12:46 PM
I like the Nancy idea

fund razor
11-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Please, from now on ONLY address Tex as Nancy. One, its funny. Two, its funny. Three, it just might pizz Nancy off a little without using one single naughty word.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/line-video-section/197682-28-apache-texoma-2.html#post2744384

You are a bad influence. :cool:

Airpacker
11-21-2008, 01:14 PM
I can be :) I just figured since Nancy likes referring to you and your girlfriend Chris, calling him Nancy was quite fitting. :)

cigdaze
11-21-2008, 01:17 PM
I love the Nancy idea. It'll get under his skin for sure.
"Nancy Boy," what movie or show is that from?

:D

DollaBill
11-21-2008, 01:28 PM
A Bronx Tale, no wait thats Mary. That also fits :)

Airpacker
11-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Don't know. Just something I have been calling little whiners for most of my life.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, shaddup Nancy.

Chris
11-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Nancy? Nancy Seattime.

Apparently he's Mr. Offshore now at the ripe old age of 27. An old salt, as T2x would say.

DollaBill
11-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Are you kidding me? This kids 27 and has a mouth that big? No wonder he doesnt know his azz from a hole in the ground. Jeez :boxing_smiley:

WMF
11-21-2008, 02:06 PM
He does not even own a house yet!!!, but he has on hell of a non running Apache!!! and rode in the back of a 41 Apache, I think that makes him a offshore powerboating expert!!!:sifone:,

Airpacker
11-21-2008, 02:20 PM
He does not even own a house yet!!!, but he has on hell of a non running Apache!!! and rode in the back of a 41 Apache, I think that makes him a offshore powerboating expert!!!:sifone:,

If thats all the qualifications needed, I must be an performance boat GOD by now.

I rode in the FRONT seat of a 41 apache once :)

cosmic12
11-21-2008, 03:15 PM
I got a feeling the LDD and Tex threads won't be around much longer over there, They just deleted Gino's race thread and posted that they were going clean house on threads like that. Oh well, To little to late too bad they didn't think of that months ago.

fund razor
11-21-2008, 03:29 PM
What was wrong with Gino's thread?

cosmic12
11-21-2008, 03:34 PM
What was wrong with Gino's thread?

Its gone-------POOF!! so long bye bye

Airpacker
11-21-2008, 04:19 PM
looks like Nancy isn't going to play with me. he has reverted to very short little answers. Not one barb coming back from him :( Too bad, I was just getting warmed up.

WMF
11-21-2008, 04:21 PM
he is still jabbing at me

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache/198993-28-apache-bulkheads.html

cig1988
11-22-2008, 05:58 AM

It was very early this morning when I saw "Nancy" and for a breif moment I thought that Tex was a woman..LOL. We will call him NANCY from now on.

WMF
11-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Andy is at it again with me!!!!, he never learns

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache/199241-apache-sale-miami-oso.html

fund razor
11-25-2008, 03:04 PM
Apparently.... neither do I. :D :D

WMF
11-25-2008, 06:38 PM
John you are a trouble maker:sifone:, but it is so much fun with Andy, he makes it easy!!!

Airpacker
11-25-2008, 07:27 PM
"cupcake":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fund razor
11-25-2008, 07:28 PM
cookie. :D

Bobcat
12-02-2008, 02:53 PM
he's on the oso pantera forum giving bad advice. (doc thread)

bluellama
12-02-2008, 05:47 PM
he's on the oso pantera forum giving bad advice. (doc thread)

I just talked to Dr Dan....
I told him that all the guys that were giving him solid advice on OSO were over here now. :D :D

Bobcat
12-02-2008, 06:04 PM
cool , fund has already been over and fugged with tex