Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    Seems like not everyone got the KINDER GENTLER memo.

I'll talk to the staff that was faxing it out on Monday.

Till Monday....Game On.

2. Collapse Details

leave it up i need a good laugh

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Jack,

Do us a favor- find ONE PERSON that has soething good to say about you.

I got the Cig trailer story first-hand from the Chicago boys.
    So...what you know is hearsay from guys that went out of their way to make me look bad.
    AND...I can assure you that there is not one thing that THEY can point to that I did something wrong...ever.

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Gentlemen,
    Chris, you built this place, and have countless hours and money in it. Jack, I don't know you from Jack. Not to be ungratefull, quite the contrary actually, but as a charter member I speak up from time to time when threads are taking a wrong turn. This is thread headed for the ditch. It is not the 'flavor' I believe we are tryin to portray.
    I agree...I tried to delete the thread.

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=boatme;302032]
    I can name a number of "Jack antics" He was banned from OSO many years ago

Please do

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    OK,I own the domain name....
    Any of you guys want to put together an Apache site dedicated to Just Apaches? I'm looking for a group participation..A few ideas

* Track the boats that are still out there
    * Registry
    * Create an Apache "club" don't have to own one,just be a fan
    * Plan Apache gatherings
    * Merchandising(like I could leave this out
    * Blog,etc

Send me any of your thoughts and ideas...we all love these beasts,isn't it about time we make it official ?

Ok you asked here they are My thoughts and Ideas

1) Track the boats that are still out there-- Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum that is called "Track the boats that are still out there"

2) Registry --- What are you registering? Owners? Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum called "Registry"

3) Create an Apache "club" don't have to own one, just be a fan--
    I think that is called Serious Offshore! Or OSO! or Speedwake ! ext....... If you want a club that meets together then Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum "Apache club don't have to own one, just be a fan" Then organize your get-togethers on the site

4) Plan Apache gatherings-- I would thing the best place to get the word out is on the forums that are already out there Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum called "Planning Apache gathering"

5) Merchandising(like I could leave this out -- So start a web site for merchandise kind of like Skater Wear has done.

Invest your own $40,000 in clothing inventory and a trailer to go to boat shows like they did (this was done by an individual, using Skater logos with Douglas Marines approval) Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum that tells about your new merchandise site (i think it is free to do post a business venture on this site)

6) Blog, etc ---Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum and let everyone know where to go to read your rantings

As I see it there is plenty of places to post information regarding Apache. An independent site will only have a few people participating and will be just like the rest of Jacks failures and it will struggle and die. Look at it this way I am trying to help Jack from creating one more failure.

What I think is Jack wants is to be King. (Just my opinion) he was tossed from his own boat club, his venture into Apache boats was not successful , he got tossed from OSO. He has now come here only to use this as a venue to create yet another failure using someone else's success (Serious Offshore)

Trust me I am not trying to create drama I am trying to help Jack from making another mistake, and to warn anyone who might want to toss money at this venture to be very careful (no one say they were not warned ahead of time)

Lots of Luck Jack If you start a new site let me know I will sign up right away I love good humor

7. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=cashbrain;302072]
    Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post
    I can name a number of "Jack antics" He was banned from OSO many years ago

Please do
    I did !!! see Sarah Donahue example (this is just one)

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    What I think is Jack wants is to be King. (Just my opinion) he was tossed from his own boat club, his venture into Apache boats was not successful , he got tossed from OSO. He has now come here only to use this as a venue to create yet another failure using someone else's success (Serious Offshore)

Trust me I am not trying to create drama I am trying to help Jack from making another mistake, and to warn anyone who might want to toss money at this venture to be very careful (no one say they were not warned ahead of time) Lots of Luck Jack If you start a new site let me know I will sign up right away I love good humor
    More hearsay... I left the club I started because they wanted to have just a Poker Run...now there is no club other than Bad Influence,which I think they have the right idea. That is what my intentions were all along...a club for the sport.Unfortunately, others had a better idea and we know where that went
    Actually, my venture with Apache was very successful..I made money
    Tossed from OSO because I wouldn't give Steve tapes that he wanted to market
    No interest in being King of anything and if you honestly believe(which apparently you do) that I have ANY interest in making money,I don't
    I didn't make any money with the club...as a matter-of-fact, I paid alot out of my own pocket
    Please...if you sure going to state things,please be factual and not slanderous

9. Collapse Details

So...what you know is hearsay from guys that went out of their way to make me look bad.
    AND...I can assure you that there is not one thing that THEY can point to that I did something wrong...ever.
    I think this is one of these moments like when the mother is watching her son in the marching band at a parade and she says "Look my son is the only one marching in step ! everyone else is out of step" Hmmm

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=boatme;302083]

I did !!! see Sarah Donahue example (this is just one)
    The world according to Mark...

11. Collapse Details

Banned
    I think this is one of these moments like when the mother is watching her son in the marching band at a parade and she says "Look my son is the only one marching in step ! everyone else is out of step" Hmmm
    Still waiting for FACTUAL information

12. Collapse Details

Banned
    Maybe it's time for you to not follow all the hearsay and false information.
    I have never thrown you under the bus and think you have done alot for Offshore with your Poker Run. I did the same in Chicago...worked hard for 3 years to create a club and wired alot of people together.
    Unfortunate that this thought process of having to slam someone to gain control is what this is about.
    Bottom line...I love the sport and would like to see it advance..period
    Not about money,not about being king, Just about the sport

13. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=cashbrain;302088]

The world according to Mark...

First hand Jack

She called me on her way to chicago and then called me when she got home almost in tears

Earth to Jack
    I said it before to you , I am done having an intelegent conversation with an unarmed man

Jack if you want to follow up on the threat you posted in PM i am happy to meet you face to face to see if you can follow through

If Serious wants to orchestrate a match i am in!! Lets put it in the ring with the gloves in controled enviroment and call it "Jacks - A patch E blood web site fight night" with Serious Offshore streaming the video

I will even drive to Chicago if you want to step in a ring. I take threats serious Jack. Can you back it up ?

this is the threat you sent me via PM in case you forgot

"You've got a big ****ing mouth.Why don't you say all these wonderful things to my face...
    I promise you won't walk away under your own power.

Ok Jack how about it ?
    My contribution to this thread is over (until further needed ) LOL

Mods if you want this one taken off to keep the thread going let me know i will pull it this guy gets my hair up

14. Collapse Details

Banned
    You just can't stick to the facts...more BS
    I wish you the best Mark....really

15. Collapse Details

Can we all take a deep breath please?

Jack: you have been pretty good around here. You do know some things, and you have something to add. While you have the right to do what you want, I am sure can you see why your idea... and posting it here, caused some negative reactions.

Yes, Chris had some strong words. It happens. He sure doesn't throw his weight around very much, because he considers this all of our website. But, this time he chose to. So be it.
    We are all grown men around here. See if you can shake it off. Ok? No need for this to deteriorate any more.

Guys: Please don't take Chris' strong statement as a sign that we should all pile on Jack and start handing him his azz. That's not cool. Chris made his comment. Let's not all pile on.

Marc: Yeah, maybe this is one of those out of step moments. But are you typically the guy who stand up at the football game and screams "HE IS MARCHING OUT OF STEP, LOOK!!!" I doubt it.

Let's resist the urge to pile on, ok?

Let's have difference of opinion without having it turn into a school yard. Please.

Every thread doesn't need to become an expose on what certain members know about other certain members. Otherwise, this isn't going to be fun anymore, and half of us will get banned. We all have been around a litte or a lot. We all have people that we like and dislike. And some people that we just can't stand at all. Let's try and work through that without all heck breaking loose.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

16. Collapse Details

Fund you are right in this case ( I hate that )

i have said my peice and I am done

If i need to pull somthing let me know

17. Collapse Details

Registered
    If Jack acknowledged that he errored in judgement by trying to start a website off of this place..and apologized...I'd have to say he's more than defending himself here...I actually feel hes doin OK.

18. Collapse Details

Fund you are right in this case ( I hate that )

i have said my peice and I am done

If i need to pull somthing let me know
    Yeah, what the heck is up with THAT?

Ok. But if you two end up fighting... the winner has to go three rounds with me for charity.
    The loser has to sit in a dunk tank for same charity.

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Can we all take a deep breath please?

Jack: you have been pretty good around here. You do know some things, and you have something to add. While you have the right to do what you want, I am sure can you see why your idea... and posting it here, caused some negative reactions.

Yes, Chris had some strong words. It happens. He sure doesn't throw his weight around very much, because he considers this all of our website. But, this time he chose to. So be it.
    We are all grown men around here. See if you can shake it off. Ok? No need for this to deteriorate any more.

Guys: Please don't take Chris' strong statement as a sign that we should all pile on Jack and start handing him his azz. That's not cool. Chris made his comment. Let's not all pile on.

Marc: Yeah, maybe this is one of those out of step moments. But are you typically the guy who stand up at the football game and screams "HE IS MARCHING OUT OF STEP, LOOK!!!" I doubt it.

Let's resist the urge to pile on, ok?

Let's have difference of opinion without having it turn into a school yard. Please.

Every thread doesn't need to become an expose on what certain members know about other certain members. Otherwise, this isn't going to be fun anymore, and half of us will get banned. We all have been around a litte or a lot. We all have people that we like and dislike. And some people that we just can't stand at all. Let's try and work through that without all heck breaking loose.

Thanks very much for your consideration.
    Thanks...a voice of reason.
    I did try to take the thread down when it was going south and it was put back up.

20. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Yeah, what the heck is up with THAT?

Ok. But if you two end up fighting... the winner has to go three rounds with me for charity.
    The loser has to sit in a dunk tank for same charity.
    LOL,,,,,PLEASE LET ME BE PART OF IT !!!!!????

CAN WE GET BACK TO APACHE NOW .......mmmmhhhh,,,,ok i guess we are .HEHE