1. Collapse Details
    Vacation in Naples
    Im planning a vacation down in Naples in november. Should I plan to bring the boat down? Any weekend I should shoot for? I live in NY so to get the boat there it has to be worth it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Anthony

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Carguy View Post
    Im planning a vacation down in Naples in november. Should I plan to bring the boat down? Any weekend I should shoot for? I live in NY so to get the boat there it has to be worth it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Anthony
    Hello Anthony. As you can see from the FMO schedule I have posted below there is a Fun Run on Sat. Nov. 28th. That is on Thanksgiving weekend and is always well attended with 25 to 35 boats. Earlier in Nov. some of us are off to Key West for race week but there are always guys wanting to get together with their boats. I say, bring it on down and enjoy the waters of SW Florida. If I can assist in any way do not hesitate to ask. Let us know your plans once you sort it out.

Bob

Ft. Myers Offshore 2009 / 2010 Fun Run Schedule

Event Date ---------------- Destination

Oct. 10, 2009 Naples Bay Resort / Keewaydin Beach

Nov. 28, 2009 Harpoon Harry's, Punta Gorda

Jan. 1, 2010 C. J.'s on the Bay – The Esplanade, Marco Island

Jan. 30, 2010 Useppa Island

March 6, 2010 Hamilton Harbor, Naples

April 3, 2010 Boathouse restaurant at Sanibel Harbor Marina / Lani Kai raft up.

Notes:
    Again, the Nov. 28 / 2009 and Jan. 30 / 2010 events have been designated official fund raisers for our Ft. Myers Offshore Scholarship Fund. The entry fee will be announced soon. All other fun runs are free of charge to FMO members.

All events start at 11:00 AM except for the New Years Day run which will start at 11:30 AM. All events start from the south side of the Sanibel Bridge unless noted otherwise.