Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    racers are just turds in a toilet and the associations just keep flushing it.
    Why do I have an inkling that will end up as a sig line somewhere?????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Pat D,

I expect many are working hard to make it happen. While preparing my 2009 most races list I recorded numerous teams that fully supported your schedule. I hope every ones efforts will be realized and good show will air.

Please keep us posted.

3. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Pat D,

I expect many are working hard to make it happen. While preparing my 2009 most races list I recorded numerous teams that fully supported your schedule. I hope every ones efforts will be realized and good show will air.

Please keep us posted.
    Jim
    They are.......they did and we appreciate it.......I do too.....and I will.
    Pat

4. Collapse Details

just so everyone here is on the same page:
    the tv deal that sbi committed too is NOT going to happen.

but sbi and the few loyalists' have come back to say that the KW race will positively air on tv just not sure when or where ??? but make sure that you show up with $$$$ since you'll need to register all over agian being that is the first race of 2010.

did carbonell use to sell swamp land ???

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterdave View Post
    just so everyone here is on the same page:
    the tv deal that sbi committed too is NOT going to happen.

but sbi and the few loyalists' have come back to say that the KW race will positively air on tv just not sure when or where ??? but make sure that you show up with $$$$ since you'll need to register all over agian being that is the first race of 2010.

did carbonell use to sell swamp land ???
    I wonder why u know more then the people talking to CBS ???

U are a real smart guy ,,,trying to bash SBI and everything that has to do with it becasue u purchased a boat that is sitting in your yard and your to broke to race it .....mmmhhhhh

So just so we are on the same page ,,,YOUR WRONG ABOUT THE CBS DEAL, MORE THEN LIKLEY IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN !!!!!!!!

I think you are a angry little F... that is cheallos of people trying to get ahead in live ?!

6. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Coach, You sure jumped ship in a hurry. Is it just a coincidence there is a mess left behind every where you go?
    this is what he posted before the race, plus see the signature.......

They are excited!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Frank,

It's so rewarding to see my brain child taking its first steps! The gratitude in my heart for Frank Chivas and Brian Aungst, Sr., taking the ball and running with it, and to see it all coming together...

From the initial conversations with Ebe Bower the former VP of Tourism at the Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce and Sheila Cole the Executive Director of the Clearwater Beach Chamber, in Sept. last year. To the willingness on Kevin Dunbar's part, the Parks Director for the City of Clearwater, to let me run with the 'maybe' I got from him, instead of the previous ‘NO’s!

Once we had beaten out the competition from several other cities, by sticking my neck out, to sign the letter of intent, for the national championships! Not knowing how or if we could get it all done and paid for! It's a huge undertaking of faith, for everyone involved.

The added benefit of Danny Gadarian's ambitions, to produce a television show focused on the Super Boat International race series. This was going on unknown to all of us in Clearwater! Now CBS Sports is filming and will broadcast the event Saturday, November 28th, at 2 PM Eastern!

It has a life of its own now...

Thank you everyone for making this come true,

Ray Pusillo
    the 'Instigator'

Coach

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    I wonder why u know more then the people talking to CBS ???

U are a real smart guy ,,,trying to bash SBI and everything that has to do with it becasue u purchased a boat that is sitting in your yard and your to broke to race it .....mmmhhhhh

So just so we are on the same page ,,,YOUR WRONG ABOUT THE CBS DEAL, MORE THEN LIKLEY IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN !!!!!!!!

I think you are a angry little F... that is cheallos of people trying to get ahead in live ?!
    yep, sure it is. next your going to tell us that your going to finish a race.

i don't need to bash sbi, their track record speaks for itself. first sbi said it was a go, then it's delayed ($$$$ issues), now if everyone shows up in KW that will be televised, just not sure when or where ?? then maybe the rest of the races ?

come scotty, your really not the dumb to fall for this line of BS agian, are you ? did you really sign a deal and give $$$ to some stranger thinking he was going to get you sponsorship ?

you answered that email from the guy in kenya, didn't ya. i knew it.

8. Collapse Details

SkaterDave Daredevil
    We have heard enough of your opinion on this matter. Thank you and move on.

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    yep, sure it is. next your going to tell us that your going to finish a race.

i don't need to bash sbi, their track record speaks for itself. first sbi said it was a go, then it's delayed ($$$$ issues), now if everyone shows up in KW that will be televised, just not sure when or where ?? then maybe the rest of the races ?

come scotty, your really not the dumb to fall for this line of BS agian, are you ? did you really sign a deal and give $$$ to some stranger thinking he was going to get you sponsorship ?

you answered that email from the guy in kenya, didn't ya. i knew it.

I was the one sending the e-mails from kenya...LOL

Dave ,,i was there,,,i seen who is doing what,,thats why i am telling u FOR NOW,,,your wrong.

I did not pay the guy money i spend money on stuff that i wouldn't have done if he would of not promissed me $$$$$....thats all.
    He still is a Scammer.
    Anyhow,,,if u read the post above , u will see also that your statement about SBI using the CBS deal to get Clearwater, is not right .
    They did not even know there was TV when they had that meeting month back.

It really sems to me u need to take some vicodin's and sit back ,,,,your all angry and wound up about U not racing. thats your probl;em. DON'T PLAME OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR MISTAKES .

Later

10. Collapse Details

scott you have no clue what your talking about. i knew the tv deal was dead in the water back when you were still jumping ship from the 18 races to only doing sbi.

ps i'd be angry if i paid money to race in a boat and not even finish a lap. tell your driver to give me a call if he wants to finish a race.

mobilemerc whats this comment about, we're on a public furom right ?

are we only aloud to post if we sugar coat it and put on a smiley face

11. Collapse Details

it's delayed ($$$$ issues)
    Umm Dave, I never, nor have I seen anyone post $$$$ issues. However it has been posted and announced that there are PRODUCTION issues and/or delays. Please since you know everything about everything fill us in!!! You know us keyboard racers have to stick together, oh wait, I aint a keyboard racer anymore, I race.

You have clearly shown that you have a habit of speaking w/o any verifiable facts to back up your statements and for that matter you are the first person I have ever seen on these board systems that knows more than DD. Thats a feat in itself that since you cant race, you should be proud of it. DD might break everytime, but he shows, which is more than you.

Please Mr Know-it-all since you know first hand what SBI is doing or not doing, fill us in, I have decisions to make based off of what transpires. The sooner I get the facts that you know all to well, I can make those decisions. Oh wait you thought European P1 boats come from the Middle East, shows what you know. Never mind, you have proven on SOS as well as OSO that you know nothing as to what is really going on. Have fun behind the keyboard!!!
    Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 10-10-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: forgot smiley face for Dave
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

12. Collapse Details

Enough already Skater Dave

Start A I know it all thread if you wish.

If you have nothing new to add save it.
    Last edited by MOBILEMERCMAN; 10-10-2009 at 11:29 PM.

13. Collapse Details
    Hmmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat D View Post
    Nobody said it wasn't on the "up and up".....it was and is....you don't have to apologize to anyone for anything.
    S - - - happened and it is being re-worked.
    Pat,

Dangling the entire world of offshore powerboat racing, venues and media outlets for months, then backing out on the topic two days after MH City, and ten days before Clearwater!

Danny Gadarian has been a 'No Show' big mouth, since telling everyone he could get this done! Like so many things in his track record, S... happened, just like you said. Danny Gadarian was a no show the morning the TV production problems were to be ironed out on a conference call, the day Brian Aungst in Clearwater pulled the CBS Sports logo's off everything, website, posters everything!

Danny Gadarian told everyone at the original press conference in Clearwater announcing the CBS Sports coverage, that each pending venue would be approached in advance, and the production would be promoted. Another 'No Show' example!

It's was never JC's responsibility to get this done, it was the 'No Show' Danny Gadarian! Now if it actually gets on TV it will happen because of the pressure and benevolence of the sports greatest contributor, and their sponsor. Not SBI or the no show artist!

How did Rich say that last May?
    "They shot the gun before they loaded it!"

Once again if you want the answers call Danny Gadarian, I have his number if you need it, send me a PM...

Coach

14. Collapse Details

Mika......
    Interesting, and this is an example of what has gone on for months, and if we all start posting our collection of emails re: the Clearwater Race Advisor, we should sign up Orville Redenbacher as a sponsor.

I won't post mine but I will tell you that when he got upset with me for not being a messenger and agreeing to tell JC how much he could do for SBI, he called me rude and "Patty"..............guess how that worked out.

On the side note.......all I can tell you is, TV is still in the picture and there is still a production in the works.......come to KW and find out more.
    I´m coming and I was at the Drivers Meeting where JC announced it´s still in the works and delayed.
    I heard all the rumors the pit smack, everything that has been posted here one needs to know.. nothing new in the racing circles to me.
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    this is what he posted before the race, plus see the signature.......

They are excited!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Frank,

It's so rewarding to see my brain child taking its first steps! The gratitude in my heart for Frank Chivas and Brian Aungst, Sr., taking the ball and running with it, and to see it all coming together...

From the initial conversations with Ebe Bower the former VP of Tourism at the Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce and Sheila Cole the Executive Director of the Clearwater Beach Chamber, in Sept. last year. To the willingness on Kevin Dunbar's part, the Parks Director for the City of Clearwater, to let me run with the 'maybe' I got from him, instead of the previous ‘NO’s!

Once we had beaten out the competition from several other cities, by sticking my neck out, to sign the letter of intent, for the national championships! Not knowing how or if we could get it all done and paid for! It's a huge undertaking of faith, for everyone involved.

The added benefit of Danny Gadarian's ambitions, to produce a television show focused on the Super Boat International race series. This was going on unknown to all of us in Clearwater! Now CBS Sports is filming and will broadcast the event Saturday, November 28th, at 2 PM Eastern!

It has a life of its own now...

Thank you everyone for making this come true,

Ray Pusillo
    the 'Instigator'

Coach

http://sandkeyblog.blogspot.com/2009...t-sailing.html
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    mmmhhhh!!!!!!!!!????

How did Rich say that last May?
    "They shot the gun before they loaded it!"

Once again if you want the answers call Danny Gadarian, I have his number if you need it, send me a PM...

First of this shows again ,,,only hearsay. Rich said that last season because of the anouncment that OSS did with the Clearwater race ,,had nothing to do with CBS and SBI.

Second i think Pat has Mr. Gaderians # before this guy even knew his name.

That again shows,,,,NO CLUE ,NO INVOLVMENT , only sabotage !!!!!!!

C-YA. all in KW.

17. Collapse Details

Competitor
    [QUOTE=DAREDEVIL;338866]mmmhhhh!!!!!!!!!????

. Rich said that last season because of the anouncment that OSS did with the Clearwater race ,,had nothing to do with CBS and SBI.

BINGO!!!!!!!

18. Collapse Details

Registered
    I really apologize for dragging this back to day 1 but why are we turning the Clearwater event into a bunch of angst because of the TV stuff?

From what I read the actual raceday was well attended, had great support from the public, was well organized and in the end was one that could be put in the " success " column.

Admittedly there is some discussion who should be credited for all that, the instigator, the community deep pocket facilitator or SBI or all of the above BUT why overshadow all of that success with this BS TV topic ?

This sport hopefully is not hanging its whole existence on whether CBS shows up to film it. What can the best TV coverage of this stuff amount to? 3 or 4 one hour shows at best?

Racers want to race and the followers of this sport are already fast boat enthusiasts. TV isnt going to convert any couch potatoes to the sport we love.

For those that want a film of themselves racing need only to support the guys that already make their income by following all this and hang upside down out of a helicopter race after race.

CBSs deal is short lived at best and shouldnt ruin the successes or overshadow the successes any of the race organizations accomplish without them.

A shame that this crap divides us all.

KW will be KW as always . CBS or not.

To whoever made Clearwater a great day, congratulations.

Kudos to Mickeyfin for his efforts to be all the way over here to participate and add to the excitement.

The gum flapping about what will amount to phuck all in the big picture is time wasted.

Go boating.

19. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Mika......
    Interesting, and this is an example of what has gone on for months, and if we all start posting our collection of emails re: the Clearwater Race Advisor, we should sign up Orville Redenbacher as a sponsor.

I won't post mine but I will tell you that when he got upset with me for not being a messenger and agreeing to tell JC how much he could do for SBI, he called me rude and "Patty"..............guess how that worked out.

On the side note.......all I can tell you is, TV is still in the picture and there is still a production in the works.......come to KW and find out more.
    Patty....uh oh....How did the work out for dear old Ray????????
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

20. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    I really apologize for dragging this back to day 1 but why are we turning the Clearwater event into a bunch of angst because of the TV stuff?

From what I read the actual raceday was well attended, had great support from the public, was well organized and in the end was one that could be put in the " success " column.

Admittedly there is some discussion who should be credited for all that, the instigator, the community deep pocket facilitator or SBI or all of the above BUT why overshadow all of that success with this BS TV topic ?

This sport hopefully is not hanging its whole existence on whether CBS shows up to film it. What can the best TV coverage of this stuff amount to? 3 or 4 one hour shows at best?

Racers want to race and the followers of this sport are already fast boat enthusiasts. TV isnt going to convert any couch potatoes to the sport we love.

For those that want a film of themselves racing need only to support the guys that already make their income by following all this and hang upside down out of a helicopter race after race.

CBSs deal is short lived at best and shouldnt ruin the successes or overshadow the successes any of the race organizations accomplish without them.

A shame that this crap divides us all.

KW will be KW as always . CBS or not.

To whoever made Clearwater a great day, congratulations.

Kudos to Mickeyfin for his efforts to be all the way over here to participate and add to the excitement.

The gum flapping about what will amount to phuck all in the big picture is time wasted.

Go boating.
    Alec I can't wait to sit down with you in Key West!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!