Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat D View Post
    which one of these guys would you believe anyway ?
    Come on Pat you have always spoken the gospel to me....enough said....the bottomline is this there will be 2 outcomes here TV or not TV that is the question????

Maybe we should fix the other things wrong before we cry over the TV issue!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

2. Collapse Details

My head, my head.......Dave
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the
    American Military. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

3. Collapse Details

Maybe this has come up in the thread and I missed it but, what happens if a Large team pulled extra sponsor dollars to race SBI for the sole reason of it being televised? who the team be on the hook to return the money? would SBI be on the hook?

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TR View Post
    Maybe this has come up in the thread and I missed it but, what happens if a Large team pulled extra sponsor dollars to race SBI for the sole reason of it being televised? who the team be on the hook to return the money? would SBI be on the hook?
    Rick, good question ,,but to early to ask ,,since TV is still there just the brodcasting dates are moved ..............

Also, i would say NO. ?!

5. Collapse Details

DD.....
    I hope your right. Im somewhat skeptical.

2TR
    I would think the sponsor would expect their money back from the team, being they did not get what they paid for. It might be stipulated in a sposorship agreement. They'de obviously have to sue for it. I doubt the team will return it willingly. Some where along the line, SBI would get sued as well.

6. Collapse Details

Sponsorship doesn't come cheap. It is a huge committment for the Team in time and work. It would be a shame if becuase of something out of your control you lose the sponsor and end up writing a big check. Wasn't there something about all sponsors needing to be "approved" by SBI? That would certianly be a legal trail back to the Org. Hopefully it all works out.

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    DD.....
    I hope your right. Im somewhat skeptical.

2TR
    I would think the sponsor would expect their money back from the team, being they did not get what they paid for. It might be stipulated in a sposorship agreement. They'de obviously have to sue for it. I doubt the team will return it willingly. Some where along the line, SBI would get sued as well.
    We all ARE !?

But as for now its not OFF ,,like some say or think.

And about the suing part,,i would think SBI would sue the company that did not hold up to they'r agreement aswell ??!!

LETS JUAT HOPE FOR A GOOD OUTCOME,,FOR ALL INVOLVED AND US RACERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 10-12-2009 at 10:27 PM.