Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Iīm OK... only some slippery roads sofar here (Temps in the low 40īs at day night low 30īs)...hasnīt witnessed any ice on the road but eventually will soon when I jack-knife my 83 foot 132K pounder on the road.
    Iīll just try to stay between the lanes and watch out for Moose on the road...

Damn Wish I was somewhere warmer... even NJ would DO!!!
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Iīm OK... only some slippery roads sofar here (Temps in the low 40īs at day night low 30īs)...hasnīt witnessed any ice on the road but eventually will soon when I jack-knife my 83 foot 132K pounder on the road.
    Iīll just try to stay between the lanes and watch out for Moose on the road...

Damn Wish I was somewhere warmer... even NJ would DO!!!

Are u crazy ....jersey is cold too.

3. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I will no longer be an 'unofficial' apologist for John Carbonell... The only producer of powerboat racing I will look to for leadership and what direction anything is going from now on is Smitty.

However, responsibility for paying the producer of the filming and getting the 'time-buy' aired was on Danny Gadarian's shoulders. JC was in over his head... I was told by Frank Chivas, that filming with the HD television cameras at Clearwater was provided by Frank Chivas. Since Danny Gadarian was a no show...

TV coverage is the topic of every other sentence in every conversation going on in the back ground, to resolve the future direction of where things will end up. Get your facts from Smitty, let everything else, take it's natural course.

Danny Gadarian used this number to call me after I signed the letter of intent to bring SBI to Clearwater last Jan. 25th, **********He's the one with the answers... from what he said.

Sorry guys... this is the man that told me I was the big mouth running around Clearwater! He was going to get the Sheriff and run me out of town! Its personal, no doubt about it!

Just PM me a request for the number, for this J... A..!
    Ya, good luck with all that.

4. Collapse Details

Not that cold in Jersey just yet but soon enough. Be SAFE Bro. I'm running trailers since 1973 and just like boating, I learn something new everyday.
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Coach, You sure jumped ship in a hurry. Is it just a coincidence there is a mess left behind every where you go?

6. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Coach, You sure jumped ship in a hurry. Is it just a coincidence there is a mess left behind every where you go?
    LOL

Good one Jim.
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 10-10-2009 at 01:52 PM.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Jump ship or walk the plank?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean H View Post
    Jump ship or walk the plank?
    I don't know what is more accurate...Moved on to the next bright light?
    Last edited by MOBILEMERCMAN; 10-10-2009 at 03:27 PM.

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    Peolpe,,like i said before,,he has absolutley NO clue whats going on.

ONLY WHAT HE HEARS.

HE IS A SCAMMER .

END OF STORY.

10. Collapse Details

Competitor
    [QUOTE=Coach;338282] Since Danny Gadarian was a no show...
    QUOTE]

Hmmmm.......then it must have been his twin brother that I saw at the awards.

11. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=Pat D;338593]
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Since Danny Gadarian was a no show...
    QUOTE]

Hmmmm.......then it must have been his twin brother that I saw at the awards.
    + caling a MAN like him a J..A.. is very ,very ,very stupid.

I mean i do alot of stupid things,,,but atleast i can back them somewhat up.
    This R.P. .................hahahahah whatever.

12. Collapse Details

Registered
    I tried to get Coach to tell what his association with the SBI race was in the GEICO thread and was told by someone there (Maximus) he had an official position with the race. I thanked him for correcting me and also realized that was the wrong thread for discussing Coach.

Coach also called me out and suggested I PM him and we could discuss resumes. My position is I have no resume and I'm not trying to promote/organize or sell anything related to racing which I think he is trying and that impacts me the fan.

ed

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    I tried to get Coach to tell what his association with the SBI race was in the GEICO thread and was told by someone there (Maximus) he had an official position with the race. I thanked him for correcting me and also realized that was the wrong thread for discussing Coach.

Coach also called me out and suggested I PM him and we could discuss resumes. My position is I have no resume and I'm not trying to promote/organize or sell anything related to racing which I think he is trying and that impacts me the fan.

ed
    ED,,,,i apriciate your intrest in racing as a fan. but please do not believe COACH,,he really did a little behind the sence of the clearwater race but he is a scammer and a wannabe with absolutley NO clue about boats or racing.
    He was my marketing guy and did nothing but cost me money ,nervs and nothing absolutley nothing came from it.
    Then after a little outfall i had he went and called a friend behind my back and gave him a "real" deal just to shut me up.
    Thats the kind of person he is.
    A NOBODY.
    The only thing he wants to market is his name.
    Talking **** behind everybody's back and then turn around and say HI ,,nice meeting u..........lol
    PS.: MAXIMUS is Marc the driver from Miss Geico.
    Anyhow,,,this Thread is also not about Coach its about TV !!!!!!

Later
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 10-10-2009 at 04:14 PM.

14. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor RACESDAD's Avatar
    All we want to know, is there or is there not going to be television?

15. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RACESDAD View Post
    Of course there is, after TV was invented it never went away!:nopity:
    Some where in Kenya a village is missing an Idiot!

16. Collapse Details

I suppose it is a coincidence Coach joined this site 4-30-09 and one of his first threads was to join the CBS band wagon.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...ead.php?t=6472

I guess it was also a coincidence he was involved with the Orange beach discussion.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...ead.php?t=6684

It must have been another coincidence there was no race there this season.

The first sign of trouble he
    I will no longer be an 'unofficial' apologist for John Carbonell.
    I suppose now he will be attaching himself to Smitty and what he has going.

I can only call it like I see it... Trouble must be following Coach.

17. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Mika......
    Interesting, and this is an example of what has gone on for months, and if we all start posting our collection of emails re: the Clearwater Race Advisor, we should sign up Orville Redenbacher as a sponsor.

I won't post mine but I will tell you that when he got upset with me for not being a messenger and agreeing to tell JC how much he could do for SBI, he called me rude and "Patty"..............guess how that worked out.

On the side note.......all I can tell you is, TV is still in the picture and there is still a production in the works.......come to KW and find out more.

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pat d View Post
    mika......
    Interesting, and this is an example of what has gone on for months, and if we all start posting our collection of emails re: The clearwater race advisor, we should sign up orville redenbacher as a sponsor.

I won't post mine but i will tell you that when he got upset with me for not being a messenger and agreeing to tell jc how much he could do for sbi, he called me rude and "patty"..............guess how that worked out.

On the side note.......all i can tell you is, tv is still in the picture and there is still a production in the works.......come to kw and find out more.
    thank u for clearing that up !!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++:usa:

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RACESDAD View Post
    What was stated in the drivers meeting Sat morning(Clearwater) that the previous tv schedule that was released by SBI as well as CBS was running into production issues and/or delays and would not be broadcast at this time. However Key West would be broadcast(no dates released) and a determination would be based off of ratings as to if the rest of the races would be broadcast. This was taken from my drivers notes as I was not in attendance and I am sure that someone that was there can correct me or elaborate further that was there.

Now I am not an apologist or anything of the sort and will only apologize for my actions, but I drew a line in the sand based off of doing my due diligence of calling CBS' headquarters directly and them confirming television. I apologize for drawing the line in the sand and basing my information not only from what SBI had posted, but also CBS Sports had posted and then removed.

For these actions on my part, I apologize to everyone(even you Jim). I made a mistake believing and yes based on SBI's notorious past of salesmanship I figured that CBS telling me the information it was on the up and up. I was really looking forward to Offshore racing in general to make leeps and bounds in the right direction with this move, but it goes back to the same sensation I have had for quite a few years of the racers are just turds in a toilet and the associations just keep flushing it. I love this sport almost too much and I guess the plumbing aint right cause I'm still one of the kids still floating in the pool. I am not however jumping ship on JC as he is a good man and has bent over backwards for my team and I, and the obvious fact of looking at a map, it makes sense for me to run primarily with SBI. As I have said time and time again and I wont back down from it, All Associations have fleas......

Hopefully Key West is broadcast and the ratings are great so this situation can be put behind us and offshore racing can be the sport that we all feel it should be.

Trent
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

20. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    For these actions on my part, I apologize to everyone(even you Jim). I made a mistake believing and yes based on SBI's notorious past of salesmanship I figured that CBS telling me the information it was on the up and up.
    Trent
    Nobody said it wasn't on the "up and up".....it was and is....you don't have to apologize to anyone for anything.
    S - - - happened and it is being re-worked.