Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    As a matter of fact yes I do!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sonicss31 View Post
    Attachment 81761Attachment 81762 Found these old pics of my '85 Sonic. Thing exploded center powerheads about 2 per season. Damn I miss that. Lol
    Love it. Has the same paint as my old Sonic, which I just spent the day standing on my head winterizing today.

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyenBrian View Post
    As a matter of fact yes I do!
    Me too! If only I could afford it. One of those engines costs more than my boat.

That is my favorite Skater Paint job on a sweet , sweet boat.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FlyenBrian View Post
    Great thread. Didn't see any Sonic's represented so I thought I better drop in. '88 33 SE. Brought her home new in 88 and have never been able to part with her. (Yes that goes for the boat and the babe)
    Nice Sonic. Nice hardware. Your boats hull design originated from a larger hull mold, which was built & designed by three well known offshore racers, in the 70's, in Miami. It was called an "MSV", the three initials of the original designers.

5. Collapse Details

Thank you. She's been a good one. (Boat 'n Babe Both). Any place to read more about the MSV's and background?

6. Collapse Details

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D99724C7-62F4-4E1A-803C-F9DE522C6726.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	84904
    This is my 1981 Python Vyper. It was owned by a friend of the family when I was a kid. The last time I saw it was 1992. 25 years later and I found it!! Now she’s mine and The plan is to restore and update technology. The boat is named”Tiger Toy”. The last owner removed the name, but I know it, and will repaint it just the way it was after the restore. If anyone knows anything about the history of python or this 20ft model, please shoot me a text, or call me 586-785-9149. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by TigerToyPython; 12-02-2017 at 05:21 AM.

7. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are you sure it's a 1981? Everything I can find says they were made from 1991 to 2005.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!