Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    SC RedHot vs. Island Racer Saturday afternoon??
    Cool
    Anyone see 41' SC RedHot running with 41' Island Racer this past Saturday thru the Margate inlet and around to Lucy??

2. Collapse Details

My friend was on red hot when island racer came up on and passed them, then redhot said bye bye I would have loved to have watched them run.

3. Collapse Details

Is Island Racer still for sale?
    Queen of Bammin'

4. Collapse Details

The name is "Island Runner." You could ask Bob Wallace, the owner of Offshore Performance in Egg Harbor Twp., NJ (that is where Island Runner is located), or call Frank Kerbeck (boat owner) at his dealership in Palmyra, NJ - F.C Kerbeck Cadillac/GMC (or Atlantic City dealership {Corvette} if he is not in Palmyra). I have left out some of the other high end brands (Bentley, ect.)

SC Hot and Island Runner are great boats; Island Runner still looks great (to me), but then again I like 41 Apaches so my opinion is biased.

It is good to hear both Mr. Kerbeck and Mr. Stella are still out there doing there thing in those Apaches. They were always boaters, meaning it was, and apparently still is the norm to see those boats off Abesecon Island on Sunday afternoon, looking for a race, or just cruising. That is cool.
    Last edited by Smarty; 08-05-2009 at 11:25 AM.

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Pictures ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    The name is "Island Runner." You could ask Bob Wallace, the owner of Offshore Performance in Egg Harbor Twp., NJ (that is where Island Runner is located), or call Frank Kerbeck (boat owner) at his dealership in Palmyra, NJ - F.C Kerbeck Cadillac/GMC (or Atlantic City dealership {Corvette} if he is not in Palmyra). I have left out some of the other high end brands (Bentley, ect.)

SC Hot and Island Runner are great boats; Island Runner still looks great (to me), but then again I like 41 Apaches so my opinion is biased.

It is good to hear both Mr. Kerbeck and Mr. Stella are still out there doing there thing in those Apaches. They were always boaters, meaning it was, and apparently still is the norm to see those boats off Abesecon Island on Sunday afternoon, looking for a race, or just cruising. That is cool.
    Smart,
    You are correct about Island Runner being owned by Frank and it is a great boat, but Island RACER is the old "Chill Out Warrior" boat which is a three man race setup with a blue paint job that looks the same as Frank's red paint job. Island Racer is owned by Paul L. All of them are nice boats...Anyone know what kind of power and drives Stella is running these days?

Erik

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    Smart,
    You are correct about Island Runner being owned by Frank and it is a great boat, but Island RACER is the old "Chill Out Warrior" boat which is a three man race setup with a blue paint job that looks the same as Frank's red paint job. Island Racer is owned by Paul L. All of them are nice boats...Anyone know what kind of power and drives Stella is running these days?

Erik
    Thanks, I did not know that. SC Hot is a #6 Drive boat (or was years ago), I am assuming it still is. As for power, not sure.

I learned something today, and that is a good thing. Thanks.

8. Collapse Details

Sorry, I confused them.

And I'm a tad partial to those 41's also!
    Queen of Bammin'

9. Collapse Details
    Lightbulb
    The name is "Island Racer"

Stella's 41 has #6s and 1200's (I heard). Paul's Island Racer has #5s and 950s (I know) and YES it is the old ChillOut Warrior boat ... both boats run Frank's 41' Island Runner is still around too ... just not this particular Saturday afternoon.

Island Racer is for sale, for the right money, if your interested in another 41' Rob

~~edit~~
    to add pics
    ~~end-edit~~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00084 (Large).jpg   3006472856_514fc7d20b_o.jpg   P1030644.jpg  

Last edited by NJgr8ful; 08-06-2009 at 09:52 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Pictures ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got some pics for ya ... of a German in a compromising situation

11. Collapse Details

Is this some kind of Joke? The Chillout Warrior 41 was made to copy Island Runner?!?
    Thats original! NJgr8ful are you a broker? I am in the market for an original long staggered. what are the #s on the copy cat boat? what does it run with 950s? drives? interior shots?

12. Collapse Details

Nope not a broker. Call me and I'll give you the info you crave. 732.300.5222 name is Chris

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NJgr8ful View Post
    Nope not a broker. Call me and I'll give you the info you crave. 732.300.5222 name is Chris
    Hey Chris ... does the number start with a 1 .... or a 2 ???

14. Collapse Details

The name is "Island Racer"

Stella's 41 has #6s and 1200's (I heard). Paul's Island Racer has #5s and 950s (I know) and YES it is the old ChillOut Warrior boat ... both boats run Frank's 41' Island Runner is still around too ... just not this particular Saturday afternoon.

Island Racer is for sale, for the right money, if your interested in another 41' Rob

~~edit~~
    to add pics
    ~~end-edit~~
    Sorry for my earlier mistake, I would never, ever have guessed there was a 41' Apache that looked like that (Island Racer). For the past 20 years it had been SC RedHot and Island Runner that were racing in that inlet and off Absecon Island. Never knew Island racer existed until yesterday.

What is the asking price for Island Racer?

15. Collapse Details

I heard Stella is the original owner of his boat? Any truth to this?

16. Collapse Details

meanstreak is also from nj now
    SC was an everglades boat bought new.

now you know
    ~the bull

17. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LEOPAJM View Post
    Hey Chris ... does the number start with a 1 .... or a 2 ???
    Hey Jerry, Prolly a low 2 ... or maybe a high 1 I'll get Paul on here to speak to that.
    Last edited by NJgr8ful; 08-06-2009 at 08:18 PM.

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    Hey Bob, Prolly a low 2 ... or maybe a high 1 I'll get Paul on here to speak to that.
    He is nutz,,,,way toooo much for that old slay.

For that i could buy a world champion prooven 41 APACHE thats dialed in and has a famous name on the side.

19. Collapse Details

Sorry for my earlier mistake, I would never, ever have guessed there was a 41' Apache that looked like that (Island Racer). For the past 20 years it had been SC RedHot and Island Runner that were racing in that inlet and off Absecon Island. Never knew Island racer existed until yesterday.

What is the asking price for Island Racer?
    No sweat Smarty .. who woulda thunk somebody woulda done that?? Price deps on how you want it ... No motors? No drives? YES - Motors & drives? What motors?? Drives are #5s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030663.jpg   Photo_080408_009.jpg   Photo_080408_013.jpg  

20. Collapse Details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo_080408_001.jpg   Photo_080408_011.jpg   Photo_080408_008.jpg