He can't get it..

I can't handle a nother MLK thing. This is actualy a good thing. It will be hell for 3-4 years to come.. No matter what. THen the Dmes can.. and will and should get the blame and 4 years from now it will be a different story.
However... accidents happen every day. People get sick... get brain hamirage.. etc..

>> CATMANDON'T !!! at this point he is "president ellect"
I'm all for helping the poor and the underpriviliged.. But mark my words... Employees that want a ful days of work when they worked only 6.. are gone.. the nice expensive christmas parties and bonuses... are history.. Company pickniks?? thng of the past. Corporate paid benifits...co. cars.. car allownaces.. giving a full tank to the formen for picking up donuts... forget it.. Donatinonsfor charity??? LMAO.. All the BS that Obama wants,,, will have to come from somewhere.
Many of my clients.. (Upper income) they been cutting overhead for months.. The worse is yet to come..

Catman...!!!! when your or your friends son and doughter wants a favor getting a summer job... I will give him/her the address of the white house..

HeII is coming.. get ready... many has no idea what's coming.. but Congrats...