Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

my 25 Outlaw 496HO runs 67, my procharger is still sitting on my workbench, looking to see 77 under boost. gauges are in, brackets are on just have to do the fuel system

2. Collapse Details

93 GPS First day driving new boat. Hoping to see the 100+ I was told. Still getting used to it but really enjoying. I thought the old boat (1994 32 caliber twin 454 mag carb) felt fast at 66 probably due to the sloppy worn out cable steering!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by offshoreexcursion View Post
    93 GPS First day driving new boat. Hoping to see the 100+ I was told. Still getting used to it but really enjoying. I thought the old boat (1994 32 caliber twin 454 mag carb) felt fast at 66 probably due to the sloppy worn out cable steering!
    Details man DETAILS!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jeffswav View Post
    I have a 236 Baja 489 stroker 500HP, 70 MPH GPS. Raising the x this year and hoping for 76.
    Just thought I would update this old post. Best so far this year is 74 MPH GPS with the raised +3" x. Strange thing is that was on a test run with the back seat off and no air cleaner. I have the K&N and I found it is only rated for about 750CFM. Seamed to drop about 100RPM/1 MPH with the air cleaner. With the back seat on and air cleaner back on I am hitting 72. The ram air kit comes in this week and I hope to see 75 or 76.
    Last edited by jeffswav; 06-08-2010 at 12:37 PM.

5. Collapse Details

2001 33 outlaw. Twin Mercury 500 EFI. intercooled Prochargers M3SC 8-9psi. 50lb fuel injectors. Aprox. 830hp each. IMCO extreme advantage sc upper and lower drives with all HD internals, Stellings stand off boxes. 30" long K planes. only running stock bravo 4 blade 30 pitch, spinning outward. Will be talking to BBLADES once I get used to driving it and get some solid numbers. Feels really fast though especially in midrange! Thanks

6. Collapse Details

2001 33 outlaw. Twin Mercury 500 EFI. intercooled Prochargers M3SC 8-9psi. 50lb fuel injectors. Aprox. 830hp each. IMCO extreme advantage sc upper and lower drives with all HD internals, Stellings stand off boxes. 30" long K planes. only running stock bravo 4 blade 30 pitch, spinning outward. Will be talking to BBLADES once I get used to driving it and get some solid numbers. Feels really fast though especially in midrange! Thanks
    Wow, you have to be in the 90+ club with that setup. Run it like you stole it and let us know the numbers.

7. Collapse Details

oh i hit 80mph doing one more test sunday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baja.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bajabob 600 View Post
    oh i hit 80mph doing one more test sunday
    Well, now your just showing off. Wait thats what we are all doing, just a bunch of overgrown kids with to much testosterone. The question is are you happy with 80? You can still adjust your x dim, you would really like the results.

9. Collapse Details

Well, now your just showing off. Wait thats what we are all doing, just a bunch of overgrown kids with to much testosterone. The question is are you happy with 80? You can still adjust your x dim, you would really like the results.
    you are rigth i am just a old kid having fun . yes i am happy with 80 and i am on the river if the water is runnig fast i pick up 3more mph. cookin got a prop i am going to try and i am going to take that check ball out of the fuel line and thats it . i am going to have fun with my boat .

10. Collapse Details

Wow, you have to be in the 90+ club with that setup. Run it like you stole it and let us know the numbers.
    Yes I will! Thanks

11. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert: Ford PSD's fixxxer22's Avatar
    Yes I will! Thanks
    I think the 33 outlaw is the best boat Baja ever built. ther is one here with 500hp carbs in it with boxes. it think it does 75 or so. but what a stellar boat. would love to have one hope to have one someday. would be the only baja i would buy after this.
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.

12. Collapse Details

Turn your props in....it was good for a little over 1 mph for me.

It also runs faster with the k-planes between 3 and 4.

Our boats sound very similar.

13. Collapse Details

I agree. My 32 caliber was faster with the props in. Wonder how much of a difference it will make having the boxes and drives on the outlaw? We will see soon. This setup does like some tab, where the old boat never needed to use the tabs. I also agree that the 33 outlaw is one of the best. I used to dream of owning a 46 black thunder extended cockpit but now I am actually satisfied with my boat! First boat was a 1988 27' mirage twin built 350's custom paint. second was a 1994 272 with 454 mag efi, then the 32 caliber. But this 33 outlaw is a night and day differrence from all the rest!

14. Collapse Details

Nice set up!

15. Collapse Details

Damn we are that far away I don't get up to Traverse City much anymore, but if your ever down in Detroit look me up. Big gathering here shortly in Detroit come on down!

16. Collapse Details

Thanks everyone. Nice to feel welcome first time on the forums. Lots of awesome and fast Baja's on here.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by IrishTornado View Post
    Damn we are that far away I don't get up to Traverse City much anymore, but if your ever down in Detroit look me up. Big gathering here shortly in Detroit come on down!
    I will if I get down to detroit, but you need to come up to Traverse City July 17th for the Poker Run. www.tcbayblast.com It is super cheap for a poker run and has a nice purse! Beautiful blue water and protection from the big waves of lake Michigan being in the Grand Traverse West Bay.

18. Collapse Details

I will if I get down to detroit, but you need to come up to Traverse City July 17th for the Poker Run. www.tcbayblast.com It is super cheap for a poker run and has a nice purse! Beautiful blue water and protection from the big waves of lake Michigan being in the Grand Traverse West Bay.
    Yea I used to live up there...Can't make it my neices graduation party is that weekend so no go. Although it is a funtime and great water.

June 24th-27th in Detroit..

19. Collapse Details

We are shooting for some bigger numbers this weekend since the weather is going to be nice for a change. Just attemted to grease all 10 zirks on the stand off boxes, 7 down, 3 kickin my a**! Will post soon! Hope everyone else has a good weeked.

20. Collapse Details

Only pic I have even though we have gone faster. Hoping for 105+ with the addition of surface drives, if I can save enough money??!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6180304.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	72214

All runs we made FULL of fuel, weekend overnight luggage, 2 full coolers, 4-6 people, etc. Mercury labbed bravo 4 blade 30" props that are original to the boat! Looking forward to prop testing some more aggresive set ups once new drives are installed.